Biological Essentialism is one of the most powerful redpills that can be spoken of or taken...

Biological Essentialism is one of the most powerful redpills that can be spoken of or taken. Merely insisting upon the irrefutable truth of our biology and the nature of humanity and the truths that follow is the most unbreakable redpill because it flows through our blood down to our very bones.

It is immune to any criticism and views reality top-down, like a god-figure would. If you wish to transcend the mindless charade that is our current society, INSIST upon biological essentialism. There ARE races, woman HAVE a place as mothers and that is their FUNCTION. IQ is a function of the beings that combine their energy to produce new life.

If you can take this pill, it will make you immune to all blackpill and self-hatred. See yourself as the beautiful creation of your own knowledge and self that you are, see the beauty of your body emerge through hard work and effort. Don't work out because "it's self-improvement" -- do it because THAT IS YOUR BODY'S PURPOSE.

Seek the truth in biology anons! Never despair or give up the fight, the more you learn about who you are, the more they cannot take that from you. Learn how your body is fed, and you will avoid all evils of the food industry and all of the tricks they try to foist upon you. It's time for you to truly wake up and realize what you are doing here and what your purpose is.

Body & Spirit & Time.

Learn the beauty of their inter-connectivity, and you will begin to see the code of the world in a new light. You will become more than man.

It is time for us to go beyond. Stop being sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0

Helpful links for further reading/knowledge:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_determinism
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913003036
youtube.com/watch?v=IjnvNT5ARTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_genetics)

---

Use the knowledge well and know that they DO NOT want you to talk about this or believe in this. Add it to your arsenal.

Attached: 4chad.png (1369x1359, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/[email protected]/
tiad.blog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't stop, don't stop.

bump quest

Thanks user. I think I will make an addendum to this post instructing anons as to how to eat properly and attain top nutrition.

No stopping.

I look forward to it, I've been 'asleep' to long. need help waking up. thank you..

>name
>repeatedly bumping his own thread
Nice try.

how about a neo cities site instead of threads that disappear? how would others find it?

>memeflag
>mentally ill degenerate

Lol, no one gives a fuck about 'muh name' meme, stop living in 2011 you retard. I'm bumping this for the people who like to read without replying.

That's why I post with my name. So that people can search through the archive and find my posts easily.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/[email protected]/

It is also a working email (encrypted too)

Future shit dude.

Rei > Asuka

AWESOME

bump recycler

Rei doesn't fight for anything desu. She's more of an individual but less of a fighting waifu. She is the character you identify with but that should not make her the character you want to waifu.

interesting

Asuka is an NPC

Attached: asuka npc.jpg (1080x4000, 610K)

>woman HAVE a place as mothers and that is their FUNCTION
Not provable. Women have a function to concieve but you can't prove that they should be caretakers, that is opinion.
>INSIST upon biological essentialism
Don't bitch, you brought this on yourself.

A lot of the bigger posts I've made that you can see in the archive are pretty great.

I won't debate that, but I will say most of the women you can have as a waifu will be NPC, even in the real world. It's important to know of course, because it does matter. I wouldn't necessarily want NPCs to vote, but that said, at the end, Asuka goes out fighting. There's something to be said for that.

Attached: grid.gif (500x250, 1.13M)

tiad.blog

Try this on for a redpill.

Most of humanity is incapable of independent thought. Adapted for the groupthink. The adaption ancestrally started in women when agriculture allowed for higher fecundity (as you could raise more children at the same time). This development had a severe impact.

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

>you can't prove that they should be caretakers
>gives birth, produces milk for child
>literally biology giving her food to give to child
>body dumps hormones and dopamine into her when she does this

Sorry, how is that not proof?

you won't bump the thread if the last post is yours as well

It will, I have tested it.

It would be the most sensible evolutionary route given the high energy investment of pregnancy.

Yawwwwwn

A priori argument

All women are NPCs

Who here /Jow Forums nationalism/.

You don't even know what that means. Don't use words and phrases you don't understand.