This is the most damning evidence I have seen in a very long time that proves the necessity for stricter gun control in...

This is the most damning evidence I have seen in a very long time that proves the necessity for stricter gun control in the US.

Allow me to explain.

These two low IQ mongoloids thought it was appropriate to confront their neighbor with loaded firearms over a dispute about where to dispose of garbage. This proves that these two hillbillies lack the mental competency required to be gun owners.

The real problem is that there is an outdated and no longer relevant amendment that allows tens if not hundreds of millions of low IQ American mongoloids like these two to possess firearms.

You should NOT be allowed to own a firearm if you are prepared to use it recklessly like they did. America is a first world country and private citizens do not have the right to be judge, jury, and executioner.

The man who they killed was someone's husband, someone's father, and someones brother. Because of these two morbidly obese burgers there are children who will grow up with no father figure and will spiral out of control in their adulthood. Because of these two morbidly obese burgers there is a widow who will be severely depressed until the day she dies. Because of these two morbidly obese burgers the strength of an entire family unit has been permanently weakened.

For fuck sake. When will you guys see that now, more than ever, is the time to ban guns??

Attached: 1537568932073m.jpg (581x1024, 69K)

go away jew

>leaf
report and sage

(((Canadian)))

We had the EXACT same thread yesterday. Holy fuck this place is crawling with shills. Do not respond.

>self defense
REEEEEE GUN GONTROL NOW!!!

Why do people not understand doing this is against the fucking rules. stupid amerimutt

i'm actually jewish

You have no argument to counter mine. Admit it. My logic and reasoning is far superior to yours. All you can muster up is weak ad hominems.

>Allow me to explain.
Nah, go fuck yourself you dumb leaf.

Attached: 1536952791923.png (574x417, 187K)

2nd amendment + Self defense. Deal with it, leaf.

Attached: 1256087010159.jpg (500x289, 56K)

Why are you standing up for the Amerimutts? They hate you and your country..

>Confront hillbillies over stupid mattress
>hillbillies pull out guns
>walk away and call the police to resolve the dispute
now it's a footnote in local news.

Maybe. That doesn't make them wrong on that "shall not be infringed" thingy.
Russia's history is a one huge, millennia-old case in favor of 2A.

Attached: 1436262098549.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Attached: 1517236320781.gif (260x183, 904K)

You must be one of those idiot Leafs that believe you have free health care.

Learn the whole story.

The dead guy was a repeat offender in the criminal justice system. He continuously threatened his neighbors with violence.

The law failed, so they defended themselves.

KYS ASAP

So if a known criminal lives next door to me its my duty to go over..knock on his door..and unload my glock in his ass? shut the fuck up...retards like you fuel the libtards notion that guns should not be given to people...because they think every reasonable and responsible gun owner like myself is going to shoot anyone at the drop of a hat.

You are the reason us real leafs look bad. Kill yourself

>You should NOT be allowed to own a firearm if you are prepared to use it

Attached: 1306897933769.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Stop spamming our board
>sage and gas

>idiots do bad thing with gun
>it's the guns fault

Attached: f376879504.png (1085x800, 824K)

Is that what happened? Clearly not.

They guy they killed was a career criminal.

Well I was wondering if you all think its cool to kill someone if you know they are a criminal. it sounds to me you all love taking the law into your hands and dont mind sheding someones blood over it.

shall not be infringed nigger
back to the cuck shed

It's not cool and in my world, the issue wouldn't be worth getting arrested for murder. In fact, in my world I wouldn't be living in such a location.

The dead guy shouldn't have been on the streets. The man by all accounts was a lunatic, and his police record supports that. To have some Leaf suggest this is an example of Guns Gone Wild in the US is incorrect. And your Tagline for what happened isn't helpful.

fuck you. None of these are arguments.
Rights > Feels

Unfortunattely for you, no one has the right to ban guns. We the people created the government as our servant, not our master. The servant has no right to tell the master what he may or may not own.

I have agree. why wasnt the guy behind bars if his track record was so fucking long though? Its fucking Texas...cops there dont fuck around.

>The man who they killed was a fucking retard.

FTFY.

Attached: a-a-ron rapsheet.jpg (960x506, 58K)

Slide thread sage and report

Attached: 1533688166339m.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Ill admit i could knock you the fuck out

>look at flag
>a fucking leaf

I didn't read a single fucking word. Saged and kys.

Fucking dumbass announcing that is against the rules. report threads with out announcing it next time.

back off

Attached: 1537648479274.png (808x1300, 383K)

You too retard. stop with this shit. its against the rules to anounce it. do it with out anouncing it next time faggot.

>Allow me to explain.
No need, gayboy

Notice how these "let's disarm the goyim" fags have latched onto this story so hard?
Remember the last one, months ago, they also played up endlessly -- the guy in the parking lot arguing about the parking space?
Yeah.
See, it's so rare for a legal, white gun owner to actually have a 'bad shoot' that they have to hype each one up beyond all reason.
And they actually think they're providing a valid example that will trick the goyim into giving up their rights.
But also notice how the DAILY "bad shoots" committed by blacks (straight up murders) get ZERO airtime?
That's because they're almost never "legal gun owners" -- which destroys their narrative.
These fucking treasonous faggots don't care about gun crime. They only want you to be disarmed and helpless before their nonwhite hordes.

can someone send the jerking off gif of the Chad Jr

The discussion shouldn't be about gun control but rather appropriate use of force or deadly force in this case. This was a situation that did not require deadly force to diffuse it. It was a fucking dirty mattress, I can't fathom how that would rile someone up to the extent that they'd be in a state of mind to kill someone. And second, the actual altercation was two against one man that was effectively unarmed. Yes he had a bat but he'd already thrown it by the time multiple shots were fired at him.

Coming from a leaf? Fuck off. You all will end up part of the US anyways.

Attached: 6D0F207D-13FB-4488-813C-085AB9FE8619.png (750x1334, 905K)

>leaf
pottery
post EDC

Attached: IMG_20180331_142851__01.jpg (3095x2173, 2.04M)

Well said.

Fuck off leaf

Fuck off faggot

Leaf is at it again... fuck off leaf

yet who was the one who died of violence?

>When will you guys see that now, more than ever, is the time to ban guns
When you kill yourself. Have mom take a pic of your dead ass and then we'll ban 'em.

you're so low IQ you don't even realize the hillbillies were in the right. Orange shirt dude was the low class redneck

Literally heard him yell "Put your gun down and go back inside!"

sounds very violent!

sterilize yourself.

>These two low IQ mongoloids thought it was appropriate to confront their neighbor with loaded firearms over a dispute about where to dispose of garbage. This proves that these two hillbillies lack the mental competency required to be gun owners.

Counterpoint: perhaps, being neighbors and all, they knew of orange shirt guy's violent tendencies and brought it for protection knowing that he would escalate the confrontation to violence. Keep in mind just 3 days earlier the police were at his house because he threatened to kill the mailman for walking by his kids window.

>This is the most damning evidence I have seen in a very long time that proves the necessity for stricter gun control in the US.

>When will you guys see that now, more than ever, is the time to ban guns??

Notice how their first step is to call for "stricter gun control."

Then they reveal their true intent - they don't want stricter gun control, they want to ban all guns completely.

Attached: 2nda.png (576x768, 620K)

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>caring about American gun laws
>pic related

Attached: 1519952793618.png (801x801, 51K)

that big tall dude in the orange shirt showed up on their property and started yelling death threats at a short, fat 67 year old man. Orange shirt dude is known for criminality and his "explosive personality syndrome"

this dude comes up to you and starts saying he's going to kill you because you wont let him dump your mattress on your property. What do you do?

Guns are not the issue, but there should be laws where showing a weapon is a crime unless you need to use it.

So essentially no one would be allowed to hold a weapon like these two did in the open without paying a heavy price.

That would cause them (gunnuts) to second guess themself before they pull out their weapons

>implying we hate other countries
>implying we even know the name of that guys country
>implying we would ever need a reason to give a shit about anything happening outside the great US of A
I don't hate you :3

Face kill, face kill!

>because you wont let him dump your mattress on your property.
because you wont let him dump HIS* mattress on your property.

Attached: leafposting.jpg (500x501, 21K)

Self-defense isn't unjust violence.

There is, it's called brandishing.

I keep my hand on my holstered weapon and ask him to calm down and that it is against the NAP to put bulky items in the dumpster...if he proceeds to be an angry hot head with me..I will tell him Im armed..and will not hesitate to defend myself. and tell him to calm down again...as soon as he attempts to swing...i will draw and fire if i have to. but in the end I want to minimize bloodshed.

>So if a known criminal lives next door to me its my duty to go over..knock on his door..and unload my glock in his ass?
Nobody said, implyed, or even hinted at that. You're retarded.

Mind your own business, leaf.

Imagine a Russia with easy access to legal firearms.

No we fuckin dont rofl

Well it should be borderline assured jail time or felony then. People should be afraid to pull out their gun in public and someone catching them.

so you would do pretty much exactly what the hillbillies did?

go ruin your shithole country leaf, aren’t you still cucking to France?

Attached: 21A295E6-07B2-4ABA-A4CD-8A4969B78D9D.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

your pasta is cold, leaf

OP is why I am buying several firearms, and a rake, this weekend.

Sage this copypasta

Americans are a loving people.

Meme of the day is laughing at Trump get with the times old man

^good leaf

^bad leaf

Attached: youcantrakeallofus.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

qrd? and where's the webm

>anti gun posts are always leaf proxies

You have to go back.

the only tragedy is that everyone involved didn't die

Sage

Attached: 1537876718684.gif (448x308, 188K)

proxy no one in Canada cares about mutts shooting each other

I love you Russia bro

Attached: 1537650340291.png (2518x1024, 297K)

O.P. How dare you insult the mentally disabled. What's wrong with you? Promoting Eugenics is a new low.

Attached: mollie-tibbetts-rivera.png (1200x636, 449K)

SHALL

Good then let us shoot each other and you focus on gargling leftists nuts

>leaf

Attached: 1537338581857.png (625x626, 16K)

Someone should put a "V.S." stamp between the two adjacent people.

you bet mutt as long as you keep that kike dick deep down your throat and do all the good goy lifting we have a deal

Fuck off!. That's freedom, you leafoid.

Every day.

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY you make this thread.

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT! SAGE AND REPORT ONLY!

Attached: ShareBlue bingo.jpg (876x1024, 140K)

byack uff. byack uff.

here's a (you) for trying

Attached: 1327869857.jpg (306x295, 15K)

yeah but the hillbillies didn't tip their fedoras and call the man a gentlesir so it's different!

Violent crime statistics filtered by race is the reason we're all here, no?

God I love that some of you havent been castrated yet. Keep fighting the good fight strong leaf brothers

hahahaha
this is pretty good

fuck these stupid, murdering swamp people
they had no business owning guns

Nice bait faggot.
"1 incident of idiots with guns justifies penalizing the mostly upright citizenry with stricter laws, YEAH RIGHT."
That being said, I'm sure the Feds will find a way to cook up a scenario like I just described in the future. Know that Jow Forums will never fall for your disarmament agenda.
As long as one evil man holds a gun to an innocent one, guns will be necessary. Laws don't change that enough to make a difference. Look at Gun Free zones. They're just breeding grounds for drug sales and gun sales. Hence they aren't the solution, BUT a WALL will help keep illegal guns out MORE OFTEN and that's a start.

Attached: groytagain.jpg (225x225, 11K)

My government gives money to the Jews but I'm not the one saying gib up guns so joos can take over. Your tongue is firmly up kike/mudslime butthole and I hope your stronger countrymen cull you and take their land back