UN Says There is No White Genocide

Why do you all lie user? UN says there's no white genocide, yet you keep spreading propaganda.

Stop being nazis.

twitter.com/UNmigration/status/1040494926075764736?s=20

Attached: IMG_2002.jpg (640x626, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU5q8S_MBqI
twitter.com/UNmigration/status/1040336453992173568?s=20
openscholarship.wustl.edu/law_lawreview/vol1951/iss2/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The deliberate misunderstanding of what is meant by "white genocide" by itself should convince you of the utter untrustworthiness of any institution spouting the line

We are going to change that, believe me.

Attached: 3 horsemen.jpg (1488x1211, 410K)

Then go ahead and prove us wrong, and start th reintegration back home now.

Close runner up for epic NWO memes is hand waving about not supporting the flooding of the West with "irregular migrants" but then abandoning the effort to deport them when encountering the slightest degree of difficulty. "Well we were gonna get rid of these 5 million Africans but MSNBC said that was racist so really we just have to admit that it's impossible to send them back and Europe's future is black"

Just a reminder that we need migration for cheap labour. Im a successful businessmen and Jow Forums doesnt understand economics

And exactly what authority do they have besides the cuddling of starving niglets and pushing kike agendas?

No they just have a specific definition of what a genocide actually is, as it is a subject of international law the term "white genocide" has nothing to do with this definition

That's right there is no white genocide. The same way there isn't a Tibetan genocide.

>(((UN)))
This is all they deserve.
youtube.com/watch?v=kU5q8S_MBqI

Attached: UN.jpg (1912x3216, 1.24M)

pol understands. Lots of us are the cheap labor you speak of. And the more of these fuckers coma in to our countries, the cheaper our labor has to be to compete.... Supply Vs demand.

So the point of it all is to have endless amounts of people until were all eating each other so your portfolio can grow .5%.

K schlomo

Attached: the leaf.jpg (944x670, 65K)

There's white genocide by the UNs own definition. I can't wait until we dissolve them

I'm 45 percent and falling of my capital citys population. Im watching our genocide

Is it the UN that literally has a pyramid-like prayer room?

Attached: 1526222838941.jpg (610x735, 183K)

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature understands that "ethnocide" is what is meant, which is in fact why the UN explicitly defined the term:
>Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

>Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

Their memory suddenly fails them when prevention of the ethnocide in question goes against the interests of global capital, curiously.

I trust pol more than I trust the UN.

>(((UN Says There is No White Genocide)))
Know what they are doing and have already done:

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1024x1279, 334K)

You should trust a nigger in a back alley covered in blood more than the UN

The UN previously known as the League of Nations has been cucked for a century and stood idle in multiple scenarios of ethnic cleansing and genocide. Why the fuck would we listen to an internationalist Hollywood drama with all the nations of the earth as the actors?

The fuck is irregular immigration? Is that some sort of jewspeak, like "undocumented immigration"?

Oh look at that, they denied it. Guess we were wrong. Pack it up fellas.

Attached: 1533231303447.jpg (700x812, 92K)

>Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
Almonds activated

>please check out #africatrustfund
yeah right i'm not contributing to a bunch of spoiled black trust fund babies

>Article Two of the convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such": Killing members of the group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group.
3rd worlders cause me mental harm, it's genocide

>13th of september
anyway
>90k followers
>NO retweets or likes

according to paragraph 7, sentence 3, word 8 of the Geneva Convention... "The"

twitter.com/UNmigration/status/1040336453992173568?s=20

Attached: IMG_2003.jpg (640x529, 76K)

MIGRATION IS NECESSARY, BIGOTS

Oh dear, should I, Bertha, a white women in the midwest worry for my life if my life is being threatened as you say

Yes? If you cant profit from the market, you might just be clinically retarded. Anything that grows the market further is good for investors. Sorry if you dont have the smarts or balls to play with money and make it grow, but some of us still have that can do WASP American capitalist spirit this country was built on.

Migration is necessary, as per UN

fucking up my country so you can have 1.5 mill instead of just 1 mill is not an option faggot
traitors get the rope

the un came up with a program to replace asians and whites in the west and east. they were to be replaced with blacks and arabs. asia didnt like the idea and the west are to busy kissing ass to notice they were being screwed

>Just a reminder that we need migration for cheap labour
yeah so you can fucking shaft people born and raised here and lower trades jobs etc to $15 an hour instead of the 25-30 they normally are. fucking kill yourself, when the rake comes you get the rope

It is The White Abortion Rate Killing White People

Attached: IMG_9856.png (673x994, 721K)

Someone tell the UN we're being ethnocided.

Attached: i88p62d7q3901.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Dagnabbit of all the posts I've made, this is the one that gets (you)'d

Attached: IMG_9288.png (683x1024, 593K)

Doesn't UN have some shit about mental harm being genocide? I shit you the fuck not.
openscholarship.wustl.edu/law_lawreview/vol1951/iss2/2/

If this is the case, then everyone on the internet is being genocided on a near-daily basis.

theyre supporting a course of action to weaken western nations, and if white people just happen to die, then its not their fault, right? i mean, blacks pretty much kill indiscriminately.

>implying niggers are smart enough to have accurately reported abortions
>implying that the white women are inherently worse when in reality they are just more honest about it
>being this big of a nigger lover

DOTR when?

Is that per capita or total?

>a business just can't make it in this day & age without cheap labor.

This to me alludes to tower of Babel, big self own

t. schlomo

Attached: How do I delete a post.png (1920x1080, 706K)

>UN
The UN has Saudi Arabia sitting at the top of the human right board..
Tell me, don't you think the UN is corrupted just a little bit?
That organisation need to be dismantled.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

that is true, they should call it ethnic displacement or ethnic replacement.

Per captia is a racist tool created by white people user, don't ever forget that.

Triple K Mafia back on the scene

This is probably the most deluded take I've heard. There is literally no proof that the white abortion rate is anywhere near as high as the black abortion rate.

>guy robbing your house says he's not stealing anything

Attached: Smug_Pepe_Blender.jpg (630x630, 43K)

WASP? The entire concept of userous speculation with money if fucking Jewish.

Hi Frank