>gamers do exactly as she says
>plummeting profits
>game review scores all time low

ITS BATTLEFIELD 5 ALL OVER AGAIN OY VEY GOY

Attached: socjus.png (940x310, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYkCi_0XQj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Greeks could rule the world. Alexander did. He took a Greek army to the far Indus. There was nothing left to conquer; the world was his. But Alexander is dead. His empire is gone. And so we live in evil days; the free men of Greece have turned on each other, instead of their proper enemies: those who envy all the Greeks have done. Alexander must weep, if the dead weep. I will weep in his place, but I will also hope. The world turns; what was may come again. The Fates still spin the web of men's lives. So now, perhaps the gods wish Greeks to be great again. Perhaps a new Alexander will take up the sword, bring order where there is chaos, remake the world of men into a better place...perhaps.

Attached: 2484650-greek_cities_faction_symbol-vanilla.png (480x480, 100K)

take off your proxy, Dimitri

>Dimitri
how dare you

Attached: rippedkangaroo.jpg (537x800, 72K)

Except you can actually look at the spawn rates and they haven't changed since release, nor are they skewed drastically in favour of spawning female generals.

So for history authenticity are we allowed to rape the female soldiers?

were the women who were added white?

Attached: 1532306844057.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Far be it from me to tell the English how to use their own language but authentic is a synonym for accurate.

Which version is this? the new Chinese one?

I used to love TW but they've been going downhill lately.

Did they really now?
In the Three Kingdoms game it makes sense due to the highly fantasy nature of that romantisation, but not in Rome.
>historically authentic
That means no female soldiers and no female generals, because during the Roman timeline, there were none.
>but muh Boudicca
A queen who got her whole tribe killed in one big emotional fuck up. Fucking AAA example for girls right there.

>told to mod them out
If you're so pissed off about it learn to mod them out instead of spending that time jerking off about it on a hundu sand art board

>Build yourself up as making historically accurate video games
>Get a loyal fanbase of autistic history buffs that love how accurate the games are
>Make a Fantasy spinoff game, autists aren't too angry since they know its supposed to be Fantasy and in no way shape or form related to history
>Start changing shit in your actual history titles for inclusivity and not accuracy
>Autists are mad
>Then you tell your former loyal fanbase to fuck off
>Go out of business because those autistic history buffs were the only people who bought your games

Attached: 1451246746317.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I'm okay with female units.
I can kill them and pretend my men are raping their arses.

no

Attached: femalegen.png (1306x443, 703K)

fuck the greeks, they fostered people from Denye(n) aka Tribe of Dan, or DN, Den, Snake, and alexander was a faggot who had dreams of a jewish spiritual leader.
faggot

>point of interest, they didn't even put female troops in Warhammer because they knew GW fans wouldve raped them even harder
>tfw the historical franchise is less faithful to its world than the fantastical franchise

>Ugly females
Why?

Because being attractive isn't inclusive to the aesthetically-challenged, you fucking bigot.

A photo of Ella

Attached: ella.jpg (638x638, 334K)

JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 1536044715737.gif (500x362, 497K)

Just in time to stop buying total war games. Own them all up to the Chinese one. Won't be buying another one as they haven't improved for about 5 games

GAMERS RISE UP

>those eyes

Attached: 1534370752563.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Just not playingn
the game or patronizing the company ever again is literally the easiest response.

Wait a minute....

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-172213__01.jpg (1080x1469, 261K)

>"hey, that's an awesome Halloween costume?"
>costume?

The Jew is strong in this one

united nerds are quite dangerous thing in 2018 and the community will not take as much this shit as people irl

Attached: 1537499617109.jpg (912x1200, 1.21M)

>totally not biased against men
>used to write for rps

Attached: ella2.png (606x944, 159K)

Actual English speaking 49yo Englishman here.

"Historically accurate" carries the sense that what is depicted actually happened: that there was a battle, that one side did defend a hill that looked like a tit, that they did use oval rather than circular shields; there is evidence that what you see was what they got. Example: TW Battle of Culloden between English and Scottish.

"Historically authentic", by contrast, is a lessor thing. Some things are accurate, but many things have been transposed to suit: that army may have fought further south, the battle was fought during the day not the night, there were known to be only 10,000 troops involved, not eleventy hundred. Example: TW Battle of Culloden between Canadians and Americans because I mspainted the flags they carried.

You may continue arguing.

Attached: FlYBXV1.jpg (643x480, 43K)

kek wills it

Why buy it period? Shill.

weren't them ancient greek dudes a bunch of homos?

this DESU

Attached: 1535972040116.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Get Woke, Go Broke

I'm not a gamer but my advice is to DROP a company who lets off even a whiff of SJW shit -- after leaving bad reviews of course.
Let them know you refuse to patronize companies who subvert civilization or those who lack the balls to stand up to same.

itt retards who got baited by a modded screenshot.

nothing changed

Greatest General in History Kike. I mean War is the only way to stop the ZOG so why not admire his prowess?

Also might is the ultamite right...

Fuck CA. They created one of the best strategy franchises and have been doing their best to destroy it for the past 10 years.
Niggers sold out to the mass market and (((gaming industry)))

Attached: kill me.jpg (676x676, 45K)

mental illness bigly

based and redpilled, also why are they dodging the fact that this shit "patch" was FORCED onto people? fucking jewish niggers its the dishonesty and trying to switcharoo thinking goys have IQ of room temperature that really pisses me off. we need a new holocaust

The original Rome TW game was good, the rest have been utter trash. Good riddance.

What an ugly bitch

>"writing and drawing male-identified people"

The collapse can't come soon enough. We are in dire need of a reset.

Attached: 1537317024024.gif (480x360, 1.06M)

Until you boycott their SJW leaning garbage they won't learn.

>aesthetically-challenged, you fucking bigot.
REEEEEEE!! it's september 2018!!!!!!!!
"aesthetically-challenged" is now offensive, you fucking bigot
They're called now "uniquely-beautiful"

uniquely-beautiful

SELL SELL SELL. ABANDON SHIP FUCK THIS COMPANY!

This except the pretend should be a mod. Trigger the sjw cucks with brutal gangrape pillaging for maximum authenticity.

OH GOD, I'M SO SORRY

PLEASE DON'T DOX ME AND EXCOMMUNICATE ME FROM THE NORMIESPHERE

Attached: 1537385235560.jpg (695x742, 516K)

I can understand why EA and Activision and Blizzard would think they can get away with historical inaccuracy. They make normie games for people who generally don't give a shit, but Total War is a niche genre for history autists.

Why would they think this was a good idea?

I remember that, it was actually a good speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYkCi_0XQj0

I just don't understand the >if you don't like it fuck off
marketing strategy

>lessor
>eleventy hundred

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

>"historically authentic not historically accurate"

...what?

Attached: 1509052607422.jpg (545x476, 98K)

How much money are companies willing to lose to help this sjw agenda? Can't they see how much of a failure those practices are?

Gamers are children

Haven't played a Total War since Napoleon. Any of the newer ones worth it?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

not exactly, but I see what you are saying. I dont get what the difference between historical authenticity and historical accuracy is.

Hey babydoll, why so angry? Smile more, sweetheart.

Shogun 2 is pretty good.
And that's a complete list of the new ones you should try and get.

Not worth paying for, but perhaps worth pirating

Actually from a statistical perspective that was Napoleon but without a doubt Alexander was a more inspiring leader and one of the greatest military geniuses himself.

Attached: 1536855948509.jpg (825x1280, 50K)

kek

>Black puppies
>Grey Mother
JUST

I've been waiting for CA's demise for a very long time, comfy af desu

Everything up to and including Shogun 2 are good.
Rome 2 was a disaster even when it came out and now the studio is vaginawashing the game.
>muh wimminz of color
Yeah, perfect for getting my dick hard when they become my slaves after battle.

Attached: Red Skull.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Attached: CA.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

greeks dunno how to fight 500,000 strong indian armies

india world power by 100BC

Attached: 1452266444444.jpg (1499x1074, 352K)

can't wait to be a black female jewish luftwaffe pilot

Attached: wwm8lh.jpg (640x480, 136K)

I don't know either

wtf is up with her tiny red arm?

why I am I not surprised?

Jew?

Attached: 79GxO2w.png (594x344, 270K)

why do these companies pander to people who aren't and never will be their customers who will just find something else to autistically screech about?

The games currently getting review bombed on steam.They done goofed,the autists are coming for them.

Attached: HARRY.png (549x413, 274K)

I swear the SJW shit is an attempt to sabotage competition.

This. Total war died for me after Medieval 2

>male-identified people
We have got to abolish universities. That's where this poison is emanating from.

Attached: 1537854694471.gif (720x846, 877K)

I can't understand why devs allow this to happen. Your core audience doesnt give a fuck about muh equal representation. They want accuracy, not smoke blown up their ass.

The 1% of people who give a fuck about wamen being represented, even if it's fake, are not the main consumers. You would think this is common sense.

Are SJW viral media agitators to blame entirely for the bad publicity rep? Will some SJW screeching harpies really damage the bottom line for a game that isn't even targeting their demographic? Something has to be done about these menaces.

Yeah, that distinction makes no fucking sense.

CA has staff mass reporting all the negative reviews

Can someone ask her to clarify that statement? It really doesn't make any sense.

this

And ironically, they still weren't as gay as Canada or Canadians.

I wish Crusader Kings 2 worked like Medieval II and you could launch crusades manually. That is my biggest gripe with CKII.

Just give a negative review for any other reason. All people really look at is the mostly negative or mostly positive.

Sisters of battle, not like a mixed coed army but they are still there

this game is like 5 years old, is this a new dlc or something?

I don't know how anyone plays Paradox games. They have the most Jewish dlc program I have ever seen. Apart from maybe those train simulator games.

thats a dude

>want what was advertised
>"no, fuck off"
I don't look into Western games much anymore.

Attached: Onset of Sadness.jpg (634x1008, 234K)

>historically authentic, not historically accurate
>not false or copied; genuine; real: an authentic antique.
>having an origin supported by unquestionable evidence; authenticated; verified: an authentic document of the Middle Ages; an authentic work of the old master.
>representing one’s true nature or beliefs; true to oneself or to the person identified: a story told in the authentic voice of a Midwestern farmer; a senator’s speech that sounded authentic.
>entitled to acceptance or belief because of agreement with known facts or experience; reliable; trustworthy: an authentic report on poverty in Africa.

Attached: 1535549334634.jpg (803x711, 66K)

>historically authentic

Attached: 1452193412124.jpg (662x800, 60K)