3 to 10 years. How many will he actually do?

3 to 10 years. How many will he actually do?

Attached: images (12).jpg (330x330, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIt9t11xgY8
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51273-2004May24.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a3PpS8ZZouM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

house arrest only

bout threefiddy

2 and a half cosbeys out of ten

He'll do ten. Christ, he's raped, what, 50 women? Drugged and raped. What a clever evil piece of shit. Ten years is NOTHING. It's so trivial that it makes the rapes almost WORTH it. Why isn't he getting 25 years?

>bout threefiddy
das treefiddy nigga

Have you guys tried his bbq sauce? What did you think of it?

Bill didnt rape anyone...all these bitches are callin in the pussy debt cuz william didnt make them famous

>Have you guys tried his bbq sauce? What did you think of it?
put me to sleep woke up with a wrecked pooper

Muh based Black man.

They're ALL niggers.

Every
Last
One

youtube.com/watch?v=GIt9t11xgY8

Attached: 1452151429895.jpg (1024x682, 136K)

Red pill me on Cosby, Jow Forums. Did he do it!? Is he innocent?!

Attached: 1535136259300.png (299x323, 162K)

all he did was call out the nigger race about their bs and the left didnt like it.

>HEY HEY HEY

He's fucking 83 years old.
Good chance he dies within the next 4 years.

3 to 10 months, he's in with the elite so he'll get off easy

Suspended sentence and probation: no priors his age and social status will put him in danger in the klink

This. He needs to rot in prison.

Does his dick have freckles like his face?

i quit following the news for a while, was anything actually proven or did he get convicted on shaky testimonies?

Shut up leafcuck. He did nothing wrong. Those whores he drugged wanted a better life and then when Bill had used and abused them without keeping the deal they turned on him.

dont prisoners rape rapists back? and old man like cosbey wont have a chance of getting away either

ZERO PROOF
E
R
O
P

P
R
O
O
F

Even then, rape should be legal.

who cares?

>rape should be legal
if they are going to legalize it, they'd have to legalize assault. otherwise someone can kick your ass and all they have to do to defend themselves in court is say they were raping you but couldnt get it up

Two months then he'll die in Prison.

It was mostly heavy petting. he was railroaded

Where's the proof?

I thought he only did 16 and up, he aint a pedo

Cosby Bebop dindu nuffin wrong. Zip zop zoobity bop, now how about you take off that top?

He raped whores, and got none of them pregnant. I see no crime committed by him

bill isnt going to prison for the alleged rapes, he is going to prison for acting too white

It's theft under $5,000 desu

Bill got it for the same reason MJ and Tyson did; they called out the jew and told blacks to start acting like men

He could have just paid the $50 fine.

How long until this guy gets the same?
He's the same age as Billy (81 years old)

Attached: CosbyTheSecond.jpg (620x734, 67K)

He dindu nuffin ofc

Attached: 1531830181116.jpg (720x707, 66K)

I plea bargained an agg batt charge to attempted and got 3 - 10 instead of 5 - 20. I served 18 months

So did they ever uncover any proof or was he sentenced based on listen and believe alone?

What are you, some kind of savage nigger?

He'll get out of jail in 2 years with sentence shortened for good behavior.
I mean, he's done as a public person already, the Jews have won. No point in investing resources required to keep him in prison.

state prison is half time, so figure 3 years, likely will die in prison.

are there other kinds ?

2 years.

F

I’ll do none of em

Attached: B341E325-5F88-4F75-AC1C-EF9454C83E0F.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Reminder that Bill Cosby's only crime was bucking the niggers-are-victims narrative. He was the biggest star on television and women were throwing themselves on his dick, sometimes the whores were taking pills - degenerates are degenerate.

This I don't get it either, over here he would have been sentenced 15 years + additional preventive detention

>Ten years is NOTHING. It's so trivial that it makes the rapes almost WORTH it.

It works out to be exactly 2.4 months of prison time per rape. Would you do 2.4 months of jail to have the woman of your dreams for a single night?

Attached: roofies-shirt.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>No point in investing resources required to keep him in prison
Are you retarded? The kikes locked that Holohoax guard up at like 94, deported him from the US and everything. My buddy just pled down a 2nd time robbery charge from 15 years to 12 years and his next time is a natural life sentence. We're the only country that does that (or one of the very (((few)))) literally you could live 40 years and they would just keep you going. Probably a lot of (((money))) finding out what longterm incarceration like that does to goyim, as there really aren't any historical studies

He'll spend his last 4 months alive in captivity, house arrest or otherwise. He won't die free, and that counts for something.

Thanks user! Kek!

They've tried it.
Only thing is Morgan Freeman isn't as influential as Cosby. Notable and famous yes but he was never in American homes for damn near two decades (this is counting syndication after the shows end).
Cosby constantly talked out against blacks who favored gang banging and shoes over college and starting a business.
Morgan Freeman is also a staunch fence rider.
He'll say some shit then try to appease all bases so not to stir controversy.

>Lets wipe our asses with the Magna Carta and Constitution so that drunken rostie whores can have a little more security when they are out drinking looking for their 70th dick
What did you mean by this, mutt?

>He'll say some shit then try to appease all bases so not to stir controversy
He learned well the ways of the Juden

Attached: uh.gif (500x280, 2.32M)

a nigger did nigger things and dies without honor. where in this situation is there a need for philosophical insight?

Attached: 1530246486655.gif (300x222, 2.03M)

>He won't die free, and that counts for something.

He'll be free in two years. He did nothing illegal, they all asked for it, and then the powers that be silenced him for trying to tame blacks away from their cruel Jewish masters.

The fact that this sets a precident during the literal darkest days of the #metoo Salem Witch Trials you fucking mental midget. Are you so stupid and shortsighted that you do not realize this shit snowballs? Also
>2018
>Feeling empathy for drunk sluts

Attached: 6m.jpg (680x368, 39K)

>he lives 2 more years
I've got 2 shekels that says he doesn't, call me on it.

>muh based black
I know betrayal hurts user, I liked the cosby show too. nigs gonna nog.

he will die in prison the first time he has his pudding pop pushed in

Attached: 1537678249293.jpg (1264x712, 115K)

Yeah but Cosby has enough money to fund his own army of lawyers looking at every opportunity to get him out.
I just don't think they'll consider him worth the trouble.

put that down for top 5 funniest strokes in history
>zip-zop zoopity bopopopopopopopopopop *hrk* sssheeeeeeeee e i i t . . .

I don't give a fuck about that nog you nigger I care about my son getting a bs rape case I have to shovel money into the fire for to defend him from because these feminazis sluts security is more important than due process
Yeah you would think so, but another negative side effect of this is because so many innocent men are getting caught up in this dragnet, pedos have it better than anybody else in prison. They don't even do solitary they have their own pods and in some cases even pedo prisons where they are protected by the guards like VIP's. This entire situation is FUBAR

Attached: lowe.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>All the fucking kikes in this thread

WAS ANYTHING PROVED AT ANY POINT IN FUCKING TIME?

None when Trump pardons him.

He's dying in prison

No, we live in a post-fact world anyway. They got some women witness accounts for sure, probably is gonna be enough to convict.

If you think it's bullshit you're right. What are you gonna do about it?

The first case brought up against Cosby happened in 2005.

This is from 2004.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51273-2004May24.html

There, I've cracked the fucking mystery for the newfags.

>3 to 10 years.

What do you think about that, sad Bill Cosby?

youtube.com/watch?v=a3PpS8ZZouM

Attached: norm_likes_chicken.gif (345x194, 999K)

Kek

does it even really matter where he serves his time? hes fucking blind ffs

house arrest due to old age
if he lived here

he admitted to it idiot.

and testimony is evidence

Those bitches knowingly took drugs. Bill just fucked em.

Attached: 6786786.jpg (700x770, 61K)

He's a raper.

>RiP Doc HugStabbel
aka "Black Role Model"
#blackpillsORfatherday

Attached: 2iqcp5.jpg (601x499, 76K)

He admitted to taking recreational drugs, something that was common at the time. Since women are not responsible for their actions while under the influence when it comes to sex, that's rape. Then there's the blackmailing, and going on acting like she was no rape. The whole thing reeks.

He's innocent, if the fake news says he's guilty he's innocent. Also he said a lot of redpilled things to the black community which they hated predictably.