How do those products still float?

In capitalist economy, the more people buy your product, the better. The producers are clever and have entire departments to check what public needs so they can create best selling product.
So how, for example "Star Wars" can survive so long, and more, keep their course when public clearly abandons them?
Did they and other companies somehow tricked the market?
Do they have special forced funding for making an unfitting product?
If so, there must be a visible proof right?
Why is this happening, this clearly goes against them but they keep doing this?

Attached: solo-a-star-wars-story-the-last-jedi-comicbookcom-1112288-1280x0.jpg (1280x635, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-is-a-leading-shareholder-in-netflix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their money doesn't come from merchandise, it comes from government contracts to spread propaganda

all sjw propaghanda products are backed by a lot of money (((soros))) so when they flopp only the ones that didnt have soros back go under, in your pictures case, disney has a shit tone of money, this was an experiment, theyll push less hard next time

What are you talking about. Until TFA starwars brand was doing fine selling toys to adults and video games selling well.

The Last Jedi is what killed it, and that's been reflected by the failure of Solo and the cancellation of upcoming star wars movies.

There's no trick here; it was a good property and Disney paid through the nose to get it and then destroyed its value over the course of 4 movies.

Proof on this?
It should be pretty visible on movie and producers income right?

pic related.

Attached: SoyBoys1.jpg (809x853, 151K)

not only, I'm talking about general tendency of making ill-fitting product that will cause lost sales, Battlefield V for example, they went exactly against their fanbase and they knew it

They don't make more than, what 40% of sales?
Especially when those losers put their money on streamers and watch Twitch thots rather than playing actual game

much like elvis and boy bands, hollywood is just selling the same old warn out shit to new consumers. you know, like putting black dudes or chicks in proven movie formulas? if you cant see that then you have arrested development.

Attached: 1516269374705.jpg (600x375, 15K)

i dont have links for disney, and kathleen kenedys feminist agenda, but there is a line directly from tell tell gaems and soros, remember the sjw gaem company that went under because to much feminist? well theyre only afloat with a skeleton crew to make soros netfliz shows
>investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-is-a-leading-shareholder-in-netflix/

Brainwashed teens and people addicted to movie theaters probably make up the rest.

Geek culture is what's for sale.

Oh, that'sjust SJWs being cancer.

Studio by studio people are just going to have to learn that lesson. If there's a battlefield 6 it's either not going to be a SJW shifted to or it's going to be their last battlefield game. Noones going to rush out and hire the telltale Devs. Disney won't let Rian Johnson near anything ever again and if they're not able to make a starwars that's palatable to the Chinese market then the next starwars is going to be the last movie for a long time. It's just a painful lesson that every sector will have to go through but in the end the madness will end and hopefully women will realise that they shouldn't be trying to do men's jobs.

>have entire departments to check what public needs
You still have no fucking clue how things work, do you?

Attached: 1516186222419.jpg (378x378, 43K)

okaz, I too think thez get money for politic stance, but that's just too easy, there must be something else
I think I heard that line too many times, people are lazy and high tolerant to repetitive shit

>I think I heard that line too many times, people are lazy and high tolerant to repetitive shit
People are lining up for endless capshit sequels and they would have continued to line up for mediocre starwars movies - but that's far less a problem than SJW infected products.
Fortunately, people didn't line up for Battlefield V and Ghostbusters and sooner or later the market will remove those companies, like telltale, that don't adapt to reality.

no, explain please
There are entire companies dedicated to analise market and target customers, etc., you're saying there is not?

still, look at how many sales they are losing, even media do massive damage control everytime this happens

Attached: DBH_Screen_Hostage07_PS4_E32017_1497330282.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

This is the chick lean for faggots.

Nostalgia

Solo was the best starwars film ever made prove me wrong.

Can't, didn't see it and nobody I know saw it. That's what you get for taking a big shit on your audience, Kathleen.

Yes I am happy about this too, but still those companies bleed with money for some time, and it's obvious that if it was about profit, they would change

The SJW products have their own niche, like rainbow themed shopping bags (pretty trendy in here) but those are different type, they were SJW targeted from beginning

pirate it its a good movie

I really liked Solo, commie droid appears for 15 minutes and gets the bullet, short time revolution is merely a tool for protagonists to escape and they are silent and pretty neutral about it.
Movie was really nice, rather dark themed, it was the last SW movie I am going to see

*the last SW movie I saw

Star wars, riverdale, disney, marvel, fuck-o-pops, anime, videogames... all of these are perfectly constructed to grasp onto people who have little to no filter or conviction. People buy things they want- so if i company provides what exactly people want they will keep selling more, I'm not saying these things aren't wonderful forms of art on their own or whatever- but corporations hugely benefit from people who are willing to suck the dick of anything thrown at their face over and over.

Marketing (aka jewish tricks)
They sell things you don't need or even want.
Also the big trade deals (between middle men) look pretty much like this,
>I'll give you what you want for a good price, but you also have to buy this much of that garbage with it.