Everyday is yank drama. Every. Single. Fucking. Day

Everyday is yank drama. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

I understand this is a politics board and anything even minuscule in relation is allowed. I also understand the world revolves around America. But could we at LEAST make some sort of fucking effort to use your educated brains to contain any Kavanagh or TExas shooting rednecks to ONE or TWO FUCKING THREADS.

NO CANADIAN GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SOME KAVASHIT FAGGOT AND HIS 50 DAILY FUCKING THREADS. Its as bad as the schitz anons who post the gangstalk threads. FUCK

So please, one or two at most. Also cleaners do your jobs you suck ass at it.

Boobs bait image because for some reason that is allowed also.

Attached: ivy2.jpg (918x1034, 259K)

Attached: fuck-you-canada.jpg (600x450, 46K)

>Boobs bait image
worked on me, desu

I don't give a fuck about the texan retards, seems so overblown to me. Kavanavaugh is just the monthly political cycle hitting another random fuck.

Attached: duck dance.gif (60x95, 24K)

>goes on american site
>why are there so many americans

Attached: hh.jpg (166x250, 6K)

>leaf getting upset
Cute.

Attached: 120364012641.jpg (630x424, 58K)

Funny. Every single leaf post is pure shite. Get a load of this cocksucker.

Your most famous poster is literally called Obama leaf. Eat shit. If only all you non Americans would keep out of American politics

Just get your own general going like the britbong and we krauts do. Problem solved.

Attached: 054c88df169bc68249df5b8073923f2f-imagejpeg.jpg (798x705, 171K)

Unlike krauts, canada can't even muster the effort to make threads dedicated to whining about us

i dont want my own general that already exists where the same faggot boasts about how fishlips goldy will be a great mayor for toronto

i want less threads about the same fucking gutter tier yank drama. its not much for them to use their burgerbrains to contain it to one

Attached: burgers.png (901x749, 42K)

Where are the guys who burned down the white house? You sound like a absolut faggot. Get some balls leaf.

I love you Canada

Attached: Alden and Sharon.jpg (500x515, 94K)

The ultimate (((jew))) soap opera

>Where are the guys who burned down the white house?
In the UK.

When America sneezes, the world listens.

we don't care about kavashit either really. texas shooting rednecks is awesome though

Day of the rake when?

>America doesn't sneeze
>500 leaf threads about whether we are still alive

We have bants. What do you have? Butt fucking?

You know you can just filter posts using words you would rather not see, right?
Jesus leaf...

Jow Forums is our general. I bet you'd find a lot of German related topics on a German board that wanted German to be the universal language of the board. Your
country doesn't even believe in free speech so you come to our boards out of jealousy.

Minnesota and Wisconsin.

>>buried in the UK

It's America's (english speaking) world and you're just livin' in it, leaf faggot.

lmao fuck off, Yank politics are the only politics that matter

we don't give a fuck about canada

Funny that the first three characters of your post I.D. are reflective of the age I would assume you're at to be thinking that smattering of fecal detritus that hit you keyboard was a good idea anyone cared to hear about.

Attached: 1536938026230.jpg (636x467, 35K)

Is this the gangstalk thread? I was taking out my weekly bins and the rubbish lorry was already on my street, a few houses along. It was parked there sitting idle and two of the rubbish collectors seen me take my bin out to the kerb then I noticed one of them bringing out his phone and calling somebody while staring at me. After I had glanced at them for a moment the lorry started its engine and then drove along towards me. I got paranoid and ran back in the garden, taking my bin with me. It’s behind a wall with a large gate so they couldn’t see me. I put my bin back in the yard then ran in my house and locked the door am I being gang stalked?

nobody care what a fucking leaf thinks... your cucked ass country is pathetic... we will eventually have to come clean up your shit skin mess and save canada from just being canuckistan.... you fucks already imported enough mudslimes to infect the united states... hope you are happy

>canada
>ID: YID
kys

Attached: Complete faggot.jpg (728x728, 58K)

>thinks chinese basketweaving forum is murican
Did you chose to be retarded or you were born one?

should I look up issues related to my own country and have a well thought out discussion, or should i just leaf post a thread about USA...

Attached: 1537586780981.jpg (1024x769, 186K)

Did you faggot even read what i wrote?
The biggest german image board gone 404 and we are fine with your american shit, because we have our own general. Do what you want on your god damn board, but leave us atleast one thred.
I didn't complain about anything you retard.
Next time don't just look at the funny picture and read the post.

Eh.. Some of us are trying to fight this cuckening.. What we really need is a purge of the boomers and university sjw groups to turn things around.

>t. faith goldy dick suck3r
pic related

Attached: burgers3.jpg (1332x638, 158K)

This Leaf is hunting mutts like moose. BASED

>Everyday is yank drama. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

Wow, it's almost like 'Murrica is a world-spanning economic hegemon that has military bases powerful enough to destroy individual countries everywhere that vassal nations pay for the privilege of having there

Like the only real global politics is American and that the USA rules the planet with an iron fist inside a silken glove tied with pretty democracy and human rights ribbons

You know, or something

MILK TRUK

RARE and BASED

Since when does anyone give a fuck what a leaf thinks? Day of the rake when.

Attached: 092538c3-04e1-4417-b945-0a45728fc25e.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>Rare Flag

>you were born one?
No, I'm not Hungarian.

Attached: f05.png (680x680, 53K)

It is an American site and you will continue speaking American here for you can get the fuck out, dirty hairy brown mongrel.

Attached: f091w4owv.gif (220x220, 398K)

Offbrand Colgate needs to stop posting.

kys mutt
we got flags for a reason

>leaf getting angry about being irrelevant

just admit canada fucking sucks and is totally and completely irrelevant to the rest of the world. no one gives a fuck about your country full of asians and pussies.

When the next Napoleon who will be French and Canadian comes from Canada to conquer the land of North America by sounds of Alarums you foolish mortals

Attached: Napoleon-vs-Trump.jpg (628x314, 54K)

Beside,
the god damn website is owned by a jap and soon will be owned by a russian.
This isn't a american website anymore. and never really was.

More astute commentary from our 12yo Yiddish shill.. Do go on.
I'll gladly laugh when you get raked by a truck of peace via one of the thousands of unnecessary migrants 68IQ interpretation of a camel jockeys wife beating manual.

Yeah, if he doesn't die of starvation or in the streets due to your insane prices on food and housing.

The reincarnation of Napoleon will arrive from Canada naturally to dominate all of North America in a sweeping revolution in the way France took over Europe, expect it

Attached: 1511050882383.jpg (418x550, 50K)

No one gives a shit about you because you allow your country to be bought out by the chinese and your leader is the biggest pussy we’ve ever seen. Fix your own country before you talk about anyone else.

lol those food price threads are a joke, i live in Toronto, literally no prices are changed, let alone to a degree that makes its international news, stop getting trolled hahahahaha suckers

M I L K
T R U C K

Attached: 1536826289296.jpg (1008x1401, 99K)

then make your own website you dumb fucking leaf

Because the US is a lot more important that you Canada

Does that mean the next Kutuzov will be a spic?

All it takes are 10.000 prussian husars to fuck your whole god damn army. Like in the Völkerschlacht bei Leipzig when we drove out napoleon. They basically defeated the whole french army alone in three days of havoc behind french lines.

Better call Chile murica, they are the last army with prussian traditions.

Attached: Lempertz_974_95_Paintings_15th__19th_C_Emil_Huenten_BATTLE_BETWEEN_RINDERS_OF.jpg (2000x1540, 318K)

so what's going on in Canada? Oh, right, nobody cares.

>NO CANADIAN GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SOME KAVASHIT FAGGOT AND HIS 50 DAILY FUCKING THREADS.
But not even canadians give a fuck about canadian politics. All we know is Trudeau is a retard and a faggot commie.

t. canadian

>O CANADIAN GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SOME KAVASHIT FAGGOT AND HIS 50 DAILY FUCKING THREADS
Hhaha you faggots have such a superiority complex its laughable. Why are all you cucks so arrogant?

I hear you bro. But will say, is there something you can do to get your countrymen to stop making shit threads, or black dicks in white women threads? The board has gone downhill, the mods don't care. Actually, it's more than that, they're actively working in concert to make the board unusable. I make sensible threads, about things that I think are important, like the state of this board. I add in politics to make sure I'm not breaking rules. They get archived in about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, page one is filled with meme flags and black cock threads. I don't know what to do anymore. These days I mostly spend all my time reporting almost all meme flag threads, and hiding the rare meme flag threads that are actually political or news related. It's disgusting. I've spent time keeping track of junk threads, they're almost all made by a meme flag. They almost all sit on page one. They almost all get hundreds of replies. I make threads about this, they're ignored. I don't know what to do other than giving up. I've tried all other things I can think of.

>Is mad and thinks we give a fuck
>Blames Americans for shitting up board with non-politics
>Post is totally non political

You will never be an Australian Shitposter, and you will never be an American Citizen. This is the system working as intended.

Attached: Smell+of+burning+leaves[1].jpg (500x320, 41K)

Build your own Jow Forums for fags, fag.

Attached: 1494634060835.jpg (361x593, 123K)

fpbp

Moot would disagree with you.
Also Jow Forums is owned by nippon moot now,.

Get the fuck out of my weeb safe space burgers.

Make your own threads leaf, who the fuck is stopping you?

Well, you could always go and prove them wrong in the threads but nobody does it so... good luck with dinner user

No one cares about leafniggers. Your prancing faggot of a PM is only notable because he's Trump's favorite whipping boy at the moment.

I am so sick of the arrogance of my people. We have less population then one American state. We contribute almost nothing to the world in terms of art or business compared to the states. We make less money pay more taxs and eat way shittier food. Why the fuck do Canadians think they are better then the states? Because their teachers told them so in elementary school and they bought it.

mutt politics are so boring. pointing fingers here there and in the end everything goes back to step one. its like a fucking drama series that never ends and rehashes the same old shit

checked faggot

Attached: 1500141936345.jpg (303x313, 55K)

I agree with the leaf. this Kavanugh drama is nauseating. who cares.

>american mongrel is so sad he had to use yurop memeflag to meme
lmao

anyone who thinks drumpfs doenst pay people to shill is delusional

the shilling is 24/7 WTF not even cult members are like this

no one cares about canada tho
you could literally all freeze to death and no one in the world would notice
maybe the polar bears, more food for them
please freeze and die so the poor bears can eat

Your spergout was uncalled for.

>he world revolves around America

not anymore it does, wait until the board and people catch up.

Drama is over when Muttlandia is over, and not a day sooner.

The average canadian thinks canada is superior to the US despite being US Lite.

yea fuck off falseflag nigger
nobody cares about your mutt shit flinger politics

It's drama to you because leafs are snowflaked as fuck, everything is drama to you fucking cucks

support german threads. the board is heading that way now

This. Digits confirm. Its not our fault nothing good happens in Canada. Let us know if the Prime Minister hits a moose on the way to Parliament faggot

Attached: this 1.jpg (628x314, 28K)

>I also understand the world revolves around America.
Not the world, but this is an American website, with the majority of users being Americans.
>But could we at LEAST make some sort of fucking effort to use your educated brains to contain any Kavanagh or TExas shooting rednecks to ONE or TWO FUCKING THREADS.
Maybe try a Canadian forum.

This, it's just for english speakers really not specifically americans.

Doesn't really matter who owns it. It's a site that was made in america, and americans make up the majority of the user base. We talk about american politics because A) americans are more likely to talk about american politics and B) american politics are more relevant to the rest of the world that the rest of the world's politics are to the rest of the rest of the world. Our government can't make a decision on the import of bananas without shaking south america to its roots. We're 25% of the world's economy, we own the world's oceans, and except for japan, we make the world's entertainment. Krautchan is always open if you want a place to discuss irrelevant things with irrelevant people.

Are you fucking retarded ? American politics are the only ones that matter

OP is right but not for the reason he thinks. The overabundance of threads about the US aren't because we make them, but because America has been living rent-free in European minds since 1776

based

FPBP FUCK CANADA

Attached: 1531473379136.jpg (444x446, 85K)

I never complained about it, but it was never made for americans only. Krautchan is dead btw.

Just don't act like everyone else is not welcome here. Jow Forums is for everyone and not just muricans. We talk in english and what ever happens will happen .
I'm okay with how things are going , because the hivemind decides what gets bumped.

The post you did reply to was just a shitpost. Just can't stand the fact that you act like this is you website alone.

>image board created by an American
>with a majority American userbase
>who's real world presence has been almost exclusively in America
>America is a superpower which means it's relevant on the geopolitical stage
Say whatever you want about yanks but don't be surprised that it's mostly American politics discussed here. If you want to anti-American circlejerk go to your containment board on

>Everyday is yank drama. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.
thats because you dont matter

Attached: 1530682163849.gif (600x940, 281K)

american website, american politics.

leaf begone

Doesn't change the fact that OP is a whining faggot btw. I'm okay with the status quo.

This basically.

This is an American image board. leaf.

wrong platform, nigger. adapt, iterate, overcum

Do it leaf fag, get fucking raked!

Attached: PostTheCucknadianStorePrices.png (500x436, 336K)