#PoliceWithPride

#PoliceWithPride

twitter.com/GMPBoltonCentre/status/1043437351945625600

Attached: Capture.png (571x864, 736K)

are you?

Attached: DntS8zmWkAEKXyI.jpg (900x1200, 346K)

c'mon

Attached: Dn5DloqWkAcXnD9.jpg:large.jpg (792x792, 48K)

Oh man, everyday I feel worse and worse for you Brits. I'm assuming if you do not get involved GMP can now detain and arrest you for a hate crime.

easy there satan

I'd rather have out of control police killing people more often than they should than LGBT faggot cops with no firearms

w-why wouldn't you get involved? #LetsEndHateCrime

Attached: DntVTD9XgAAcgb5.jpg:large.jpg (450x600, 57K)

when will they learn

stop it, report it

Attached: DVqoQF9W4AAi46z.jpg:large.jpg (1871x1875, 858K)

Attached: tankfaggots.jpg (675x597, 333K)

>this is coming from the same country that ruled the seas for hundred years

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Ohhhhhh my anus ........ gimme, gimme, gimme,.......

Attached: FE7089EB-2453-4F78-9397-9E62998DB75F.jpg (634x857, 331K)

Faith is welcome. Hate is not.

Attached: Dnsp5O9WwAAPSGi.jpg:large.jpg (2048x1563, 351K)

Never forget,.... this is normal. In 2018.

Reflect. Celebrate. Educate.

Attached: DnsSWKCW0AAfBbW.jpg (900x1200, 364K)

This is personally what I just do not understand, and it's happening in the USA too though not to the extent that Britain is suffering. Seriously, mother fuckers ruled so much of this world at one time and now this? :( feels bad man

Jews subvert and ruin everything, no exceptions.

Attached: UK police 5.jpg (380x832, 113K)

Is there no way to defeat the (((nose)))?

We need a Holohoax, only for real this time.

Attached: UK Police 3.jpg (652x657, 205K)

I've got to ask, what's the general sentiment among whites in Britain right now? I mean with the images you're posting, surely not everyone has sipped the kool aid right? Is there any hope mate?

>SJ
sausage jockey?

Depends where you are. I'm in London and the whites here are either working class who more or less hate the shitskins that surround them and would laugh in the face of any police officer pulling this shit. Or the middle to upper-class who live in white enclaves away from their pet minorities and who latch on to this progressive bullshit as some kind of virtue-signalling crusade for self worth, they don't have any real problems to deal with so they drink the koolaid.
London as a whole is a liberal shithole though, I imagine whites in rural areas probably don't think about this kind of shit as they never encounter it. It's a very metropolitan phenomenon.

This is what the British taxpayer spends their money on.

ALWAYS BIT RICH SEEING CANADAMUTTS AND AUSTROMUTTS LECTURING THE ENGLISH WHEN THEIR COUNTRY ARE LITRRALLY WORSE THAN FUCKIKG MY COUNTRY WHEN IT COMES TO LGBT, DENGENRACY AND OTHER GLOBOHOMO. I HOPE AUSTRALIA, CANADA AND USA TURN MINORITY WHITE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MELTDOWN OF THESE DISGUSTING OGRES.

You are far up your own ass of you think USA is not worse, no seriously. Just look around and you will see that we are better off than you guys. Your fall will be because you thought you were in a better siuation when in reality america is the capital of degeneracy and globohomo.

>your comments have been passed to Twitter for investigation

Jesus what a fucking faggot, literally