Anyone else feel like their body gets hotter around 5G internet?

Anyone else feel like their body gets hotter around 5G internet?

Attached: download (4).jpg (317x159, 9K)

why's it the symbol for kike's? I keep seeing these everywhere

Attached: download.png (421x120, 6K)

Yes, but they don't want you to think about it.

Attached: dammit_janet_airlines.jpg (456x565, 50K)

what do you mean? is 5G even a real thing yet? are there any devices that support it? any towers?

No.

its in most of the big cities now. its diffrent from 4g though you can actually feel it heating up your body.

My penis gets harder

Nope.

I thought LTE was supposed to be the final tech with periodic upgrades. I'm confused now.

5G uses wavelengths that affect water. That's why they need antennas everywhere. It's in the product literature.

(((It's completely harmless though)))

So is 5G faster or something?

Will the new iphone x be running on 5g?

When did 5g go live? Lately I've been getting strange headaches from bluetooth headphones. Feels similar to headaches due to sinus pressure/blockage but it's not the same. It feels 'deeper' in my head if that makes sense, like my ears are being blasted by strange frequencies. At first I thought it was because my big ass head was keeping them from fitting properly, but it happens with both of my headsets as well as my earbuds.
Is my brain being fried?

Attached: 1535847283181m.jpg (1024x550, 46K)

Inflammation then. Say, isn't constant inflammation untreated one of the causes of cancer?

Instead of upgrading LTE antennas and code in a modular way to get more bandwidth out of the same signal space, they opted for the cheaper alternative of increasing the power output one thousand fold and installing 50 antennas for the same coverage of 1 LTE station. Makes sense, right?

(((SiriusXM)))

>Anyone habla hubla 5G internet ?
implying we signed up

So did 2 3 and 4G, and wifi, and microwave ovens, you dumb cunt.

Turn an analogue tv on, see all that static? That's RF radiation!!! Omg the 5g is going to get you!11

Fuck off back to whatever blog you came from

I used to work for a company that is deving 5G software. Was around prototype hardware. Whole thing is blown out of proportion. People with no clue talking about its danger all the time.

t. Hubris and stupidity-user

It does. There is an estimate of trillon of devices soon connected to the Internet. Current infrastructure is not able to handle that.

Kikes detected

Relax user, just get a rX for humira or remicade for your chronic inflammatory bowel. 5g is fine, the cancer risk from the meds and radio waves is totally fine, dont worry

Wtf a trillion

Where did man go so wrong

Christ you're a faggot, go vote for Trudeau again
If you're lucky he'll get you bombed back in to the stone Age

>the more you notice.gif

Peoples toilets are connected to net newdays.

Whoever is using mobile internet should be fucking shot anyway, faggots, phones are for calling and texting
>t. 20 year old zoomer

Attached: 1536360001546.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

But if 5g causes cancer then that means all the richfags are getting it too because they all live in big cities that will be the first to get 5g. That doesn't make sense.

this

They probably have houses with conductive insulation to act as a barrier.

So they can never go outside then, wow truly a master plan.

4G, 5G, 6G, all the same shit we're getting blasted with rf what's new

I live near DC, I was always suspicious of wifi//cell radiation but never really experienced anything until I had unexplained hot feelings, and more anxiety and brain fog than usual for exactly the last 2 months. And I'd feel it go away when out of town.

I need to leave ZOGland

5g is a "small cell system" which means unlike 4G , the range of the individual transmitters is small, which is why there are so many more mini towers .

It seems perfectly plausible that elite homes could be positioned away from them

No Intel can't make a modem capable of receiving the signal. Until they can only jewgle phones will have it

the board has been overrun with conspiritards lately.