Metokur goes all out on Styx

youtube.com/watch?v=0UDnNaKEFDo

Attached: metokur 2.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eceleb faggotry

Nien

Jesus christ I've been gone for a year and you people still fawn over this e celeb bullshit

NO ONE CARES FAGGOT

>t. butthurt quadroon

Doesn't "own" Styx, just disagrees with him. Styx hopes for the best, Metokur is prepared for the worst.

What did Sargon do ?

The very basics of it are this. Metokur made fun of Sargon's suit, Sargon responded in a very dodgy SJW-manner, and then heavily implied Metokur is a pedophile. Then when Metokur responded people got butthurt and cried about muh community, then the corporate media picked up on Sargon's "white niggers" comment and ran a story in which they imply Sargon is not only a racist, but a pedophile himself. The irony is that Sargon did to Metokur what was then done to him by the corporate leftist media. The same exact fucking logic "his audience consists of mostly young men, hint/wink/nod".

Sargon is going to go the way of Milo. His political aspirations are shot to hell because he couldn't let a jab at a poorly fitting suit go unpunished.

wow owned

fpbp

>Jim: lol, look at the sōyfather's suit, he's a big man now he's in politics lmao
>Sargon : fuck you, you little coward! btw I know you guys at metokur used to groom kids into troll soldiers you creepy pedo. Here's a video about it.
>Jim : oh yeah? Well you're cringe and a tranny lover. You're such a moron you will destroy UKIP. Here's a video about it.
>Styx : calm down guys, we're on the same side, the legacy media... *clank* peace out
>Jim : look how the medias now call you a pedo Carl. I call that poetic justice you scumbag.
>Sargon : Too much stress, I will stop discussing about news and politics on my channel. I'll focus on Starship Troopers.

Who?

Neither of these people matter and eceleb drama is for fucking retards. fire uo your camera and go make a diss track

didn't jeem died of cancer aids?

Fuck off shareblue cocksucker. I wish your family would be raped by apefricans.

Attached: shill1.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Styx is controlled opposition

Attached: 1518893664220.jpg (1232x928, 156K)

Attached: 1521784358767.jpg (1224x322, 49K)

This is the fourth time you posted this. Are you a homo for Styx or something? I bet you are, dick slimer.

No. More like you kikes are fucking pathetic with how you flood threads and attack anyone who so much as criticizes your controlled opposition shills. You know why? Because you know that people are done watching fake news on TV and when they do research about people to listen to online you want them funneled into your controlled opposition. If they get BTFO that won't happen.

HH brother

I like Styx, but the way he commented on the whole situation was disgraceful and incredibly hypocritical. The only person on youtube that doesn't make a complete fag out of himself is Jim.

You're fucked up, crackwhore. I need to smack you down harder next time I guess.

I liked Metokur's early content, but these days he's pretty much like Sargon he constantly attacks. He just hides behind the role of an "objective, outside observer." He has dedicated his entire Youtube career to mocking and ridiculing other people's worldviews but isn't man enough to say what he himself exactly stands for. That's just despicable.

he's black pilled it's pretty obvious, he's fairly forthright about it. Probably stems from the fact that he has chronic illness.
He doesn't "stand for" anything. he's a chaotic neutral troll.

Hi Kraut. This is the third time you have made this thread.

Interesting, same exact comments as the last thread. Almost like this a coordinated attack

It's beyond a stretch using "owned" to describe that video in any capacity, I was expecting something big but after viewing the video I didn't see anything big at all.

Metokur misinterpreted what Styx's message was, BIG surprise there (not).

Styx always said that independent youtubers should all help to foster the shared platform for discussion, despite valid differences, so things can be hashed through and settled without too much chaos and shit-flinging. Metokur wants to do the opposite of that, basically have it be a shit-flinging free for all, which makes it impossible for any of that "getting to the root of things" to occur, it in fact weakens the whole platform's ability to shoulder any sort of discussion without it devolving into a mess, where the audience is SPLIT two ways, and never agrees on anything in the end. It pulls in retards too, which Styx has never aimed to do.

>1 post by this ID
Is this the business model of Ralph Retort? To spam Jow Forums all day in a desperate attempt to get viewers?

What illness does he have? I haven't heard about it before.

I liked "Jim" better during his IA days. Now its like I'm listening to audible Jow Forums post.

Attached: 1521326301773.jpg (378x368, 22K)

>kike enoch

nope. fuck that guy.

Good because Styx is a cross dresser and needs to put on a shirt.

Metokur is not an "eceleb".

You missed the second picture I posted where a year later Styx is contacting Enoch and then all of a sudden his reporting and videos changed drastically.

>trying is for faggots
>just lie back and take it, goy
>le nihilist
Jim is a glow in the dark shill

Styxhexanhammer like always is an idiot when it comes to handling arguments. He is always going to call for peace and to work together kumbayah when he hears about Drama. If i am Metokur i wouldent really give much of a shit about Styx or whatever the fuck he has to say. Styx will be on borrowed time for a few years and never be heard from again.

Also to Styx i know you are reading this, Metokur is a e-celeb troll figure he is not an activist like Carl the cuck is. Just ignore it next time.
>. Metokur wants to do the opposite of that, basically have it be a shit-flinging free for all, which makes it impossible for any of that "getting to the root of things" to occur, it in fact weakens the whole platform's ability to shoulder any sort of discussion without it devolving into a mess, where the audience is SPLIT two ways, and never agrees on anything in the end. It pulls in retards too, which Styx has never aimed to do.
Well Styx and Carl the cuck are political activists and commentators. Metokur is not. Metokur has nothing to lose and thats the whole point. When you have people who have a lot to lose you will get weak handed "big brain" centrist idealogy. Also do not blame Metokur solely for this. Its Sargon who decided to be a whiny bitch in response to having his suit criticized and thought he could take on Metokur while at the same time not realizing how much of a sperg he is.

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

You are Awakened now

Attached: 1513193032899s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

He's going to be if you keep this faggotry up. I can get talking about Jim when he points out something political or cultural, but him talking shit on the Ralph Retort is popcorn entertainment.
If you faggots keep sucking Jim's cock like this, he'll shut his channel down for another two-year hiatus.

This. Jim knows there's no political solution, and it's laughable that youtubers think they can stop a multi-century agenda.

Jim if you are in here stop trying to contact my 8 year old brother!

Stop making this thread over and over again. I made the mistake of actually clicking the link, and it's fucking nothing. It's Metokur, referencing Styx saying Youtube commentators should stop infighting, saying that he's not part of any community. That everyone on Youtube is fucked regardless, because when the left comes for you it's over, there's nothing you can do. So it's basically pointless to try and fight them, which is why he's only interested in shitposting videos about eceleb drama.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and your not even conscious about it

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

You are Awakened.,.,.,.

Attached: 2297ab85a8d862e5de1c5791b8cbb6af4622df6ecfaa384df3348fe0ca738652.png (1515x1000, 2.18M)