Don't you know 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change? Stop being anti science you dumb republicans

Don't you know 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change? Stop being anti science you dumb republicans

Attached: science.jpg (523x401, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#6dd19dc3f9ff
forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/
youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs
youtube.com/watch?v=PbihGWTT2IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure, but what would hitler say about this?

it's 97% of climate scientists, get your flawed statistics right man.
in other words, 97% of researchers believe the subject they are researching is real.
likewise i would imagine 97% of coal miners doubt man-made climate change.
this statistic proves nothing

Any scientist worth their salt knows that there is a biological basis for race and that there are only two genders.

97% of scientists do not believe in anthropogenic climate change.

>Stop being anti science you dumb republicans
absolute kikery. once you know their tricks it's like going from sunglasses to the contact lenses.

2015 called, it wants your bullshit back.
forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#6dd19dc3f9ff

Science, 2 genders.

Hitler was the original enviremental terrorist. Sunk europe in blood to save the bunnies in the forests. Death camps? Those were vegan camps. People starved there to death because the tofu nazi scientists scintesized back then tasted like shit

The important thing to remember is that science is not political. Global warming is real climate change is real. Tis objective fact. Republicans dont like that so their in a state of cognitive dissonance. The smart republicans dont give a fuck they just basically say fuck it and fuck all this green energy bullshit. Trump pretty much recognised its all real when he pulled out of the deal with france saying that its pointless because at this rate we are only saving the planet from warming a half a degree in 100 years. So even trump recognises its real but hes badass enough to just say "to hell with it" rather than just be in denial.
Same with me, i see that we pollute the environment and kill animals and burn coal and that it hurts the environment but FUCK IT! Im not going to give in to the liberals regulation of my use of this planets natural resources. The world is going to end no matter what. Might as well have a nice warm house heated water and electrcity before it ends right?

Scientism is the biggest psyop of the modern age.

Attached: 1514984321324.gif (600x600, 51K)

you realize we can just change the weather in an instant now right? we JUST disintegrated a cat6 Hurricane. Man doesn't just 'have an effect on the climate'

we presently fully manipulate worldwide weather patterns. We can just sink all of those new islands in the south china sea. we can just open the sky and dump floods anywhere in the world. Do you know how obsolete HAARP is?
we can reshape the climate as we fucking see fit you ignorant brainwashed little shit.
you have NO IDEA what you are talking about, neither do the people who's shit you've been eating.

You are stupid for thinking we do not have the technology to change the ammount of C02 in our atmosphere at WILL.
you need to learn about Antarctica and how the ionosphere and magnetic field around the poles work before coming here to ...do commercials for bill nye and neil degrasse chickenfoot.
Jesus Christ use your fucking mind for once.

Attached: CALIFORNIA IS FINE. THIS IS NORMAL..jpg (768x960, 64K)

Science says niggers are retarded and women are irrational.

Do you know 100% of that statement is wrong?

are you retarded?
gender is a social construct and a myth
The absolute state of /pol

Science is about evidence, not belief.

Prove any of this.

Also trump pointed out more to piss of the green energy libs. America actually does a great job of being clean and green and environmentally friendly. India and china are the worlds biggest polluters! True fact. Ill bet the liberals always thought the usa was because the usa is always bad.

Science: IQ is genetically based
Leftists hate facts and statistics

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

IQ is largely not genetical.
It has more to do with education and upbringing.
Your map proves this.

>a social construct and a myth
I identify as one of these, sexually.

97% of scientists aren't qualified to opine on the matter, since they work on unrelated fields.

>Don't you know 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change
No. 97% of CLIMATE scientists believe in it, and that's like saying 97% of feminists believe in patriarchy.

kys

Attached: white-genocide-media-global-warming-climate-change-have-less-white-kids-but-niggers-should-have-seve (1024x457, 76K)

Get educated.
Take out loans and get educated by professor hiram dykeberg.

Attached: american-education-scientific-facts-are-social-constructs.png (900x843, 946K)

Isnt it funny that these same people say that there is more than 100 different genders and gamers are """""mentally unstable"""""

yet we are supposed to believe in "muh climate change"

If it is true we are doomed because of India and China anyways.

Liberals don't believe in science though.

They don't even believe in Evolution. They say all races are the same, all sexes are the same, that everyone is born as a blank slate. Liberals are the most virulent anti-science people I've ever met.

Attached: 2McnvbW2S.png (721x542, 623K)

i identify as a black nazi non binary marxist and your comment offends me, bigot scum. I will make sure you pay for this violence against me, a vibrant person of color.

I know one can joke about this but seriously think about it for more than 2 seconds for once.
Gender is very different from culture to culture.
Different people have different ideas of how a man and a woman should behave, and what a man and a woman really is.

what a "man" is in norway 2018 is very different from what one was in ancient greece.

The entire subject of physics is total nonsense. The only sciences that matter are sciences that support ENGINEERING, everything else is theory and speculation. No fuckin shit the climate changes, it has absolutely nothing to do with mankind, its almost exclusively determined by the sun.

Attached: 33245252552345.jpg (1024x1021, 365K)

>i see that we pollute the environment and kill animals and burn coal and that it hurts the environment

Or, we could do the logical thing, and use mass famine to kill off billions of people in the third world--people that wouldn't exist if not for Western aid.

lmao this is word-on-word from bible of Flat Earthers

>use your head for once

Attached: 2745436b537d49fc101d4b85250cc30d3b594cba.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>It has more to do with education and upbringing.
>Your map proves this.
Then why should democrats ever be allowed to hold office ever? When they control education and upbringing, it looks like IQ drops.
Checkmate.

Attached: the-divide-between-red-and-blue-in-america-grew-even-deeper-in-2016-map-of-counties-with-more-than-2 (1037x1286, 559K)

Why is climate change a bad thing again?

Yes because scientists have NO ALTERIOR motive other than science for science sake.

Same scientist belive fagotry and transgenderism are not mental illness.And that negros and europeans are the same thing.
Fuck them

That commen is pure gold...berg

modern science is fake and gay. just like your worth to your fellow man.

I want to break your stupid soi face but I know you are probably baiting, it all comes down to race and behavior, this is why different races have different behavior among their genders, but the distinction is still clear, there were always only 2 genders. its just that indians are weak soi manlet low T genetic garbage and slavs are crazy lunatics who love danger. both are still regarded as men in their own race.

What? do you think i support the democrats?
take your strawmen somewhere else
Im a Nordic fucking commie, get outta here

Climate change probably is real, but leftist proposals to combat climate change are fucking retarded. "Let's just stop using all coal" -- give me a fucking break.

Not only are the solutions bonkers, but often times leftists love engaging in extreme hyperbole in the consequences of climate change ("No more ice caps by 2016!", "Waters will rise 20 feet by 2015!"). Look, calm down with the hyperbole. If things were really going to be on fire, the leftist establishment would start acting like it was fire instead of flying to Fiji every fucking year for another ridiculous climate change summit.

>97% of scientists

ah, no, because science is a popularity contest

97% of scientists is 100% wrong.

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/

>Im a Nordic fucking commie

Imagine being this retarded

You mean leftists

>muh 97%
Been thoroughly debunked. Get off the retard
train already, you missed your stop.

Attached: this one graph utterly BTFOs the anthropogenic global warming theory.jpg (500x182, 63K)

I wholeheartedly agree with you and still think this thread is shit. We already have tons of Muslim and Christian retards on this board making a fool of themselves. We don't need another thread about your views on life and how everyone else is an idiot. Learn to accept they won't change their minds by arguing with them over the internet and keep your philosophical opinions to yourself and those who ask.

Attached: il_fullxfull.895585361_cdq0.jpg (1500x1174, 215K)

>leftist proposals to combat climate change are fucking retarded

they are driven there, by corporations looking to make massive returns, but when you point this out, you're a spiracy tard

lefties are brainwashed NPCs

97% of people used to believe the Sun rotated around the Earth.
You're a scientist, which is a religion based on a consensus of people you've elevated to God status to become the arbiters of truth.
Fucking brainlet.

Science is absolutely political, in fact its one of the most political sectors. Who the fuck do you think is giving the grants and funding that shit. Example: you are a Phd doing climate research with a grant from a very liberal foundation. Do you think it would be in the best interest of the researcher to come back and say climate change isnt happening? Fuck no, he is gonna say of course its happening and we need another 10 million to fund this project for the next two years.

>Implying science community is not the servant girl of politics.

Attached: 1536472212753.jpg (268x291, 29K)

SCIENCE BITCH

Attached: 1520696406755.jpg (640x812, 73K)

>Don't you know 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change?
stop spreading lies. 97% believe it is THEORETICALLY possible. 97% do not agree that humans are causing it, or that it is even happening fuckwit.

increases in global temperature is correlated with solar activity, not CO2. pic related.

Attached: climate_change1.png (623x873, 263K)

>more UV rays and temperature
>whites aren't adapted to UV rays and hot climates
>brown people are adapted but not at that level
>either way brown and white people will face difficulties as climatic change advance faster than natural selection.
>and that's not the real issue as we can protect ourselves with technology
>the real issue is the destruction of ecosystems and the further dependence of GMO food who is food for slave, mostly indigestible and causes ((coincidentally)) low IQ.
And that's about it, the best food for humans are wild food with climatic change it will cease to exist.

Great article, thx user

>not a conspiracy
unless it proves racial IQ difference is real and that there are indeed only two genders

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>scientific method
>peer review
>not political
Hilarious.

I'll accept man made climate change when leftists accept the evolutionary sciences. I have yet to see a leftist accept there are biological differences between sexes and races despite a mounting mountain of evidence.

Attached: evolution.jpg (3543x1311, 359K)

>(((scientists)))

Attached: 1494379033979.png (226x200, 26K)

What do you think of my breakfast?

Attached: B9497A33-AD98-4202-A1EA-EBF0073F764F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

My god. Your stupidity is staggering. Niggers are STUPID and everyone knows this fact. Intelligent niggers are an anomaly

You mean like how vaccines cause autism?

Have you ever seen a whole family of well dressed, well behaved, and seemingly intelligent negros in public? Pretty rare huh? When I do I became mesmerized and just stop in my tracks and stare.

The same people that believe in (((global warming))) now known as (((climate change))) because the temperatures keep going up then down, also think that Gender does not exist.

also any (((science))) that is not allowed to be challenged without being ousted and shouted down, is not a science its a religion.

/threded

/goyim/

Attached: yankees.jpg (1200x670, 222K)

He'd probably kill 2 billion people, starting with the Chinese, to induce Global Cooling to save the environment. Man loved his nature and animals.

It's a very tasty Belgian beer, I drank it a lot in the past. Now I prefer Franziskaner.

About 2% of physicists believe in this crap.
t. physicist

Now tell me what the scientific community has to say about gender fluidity.

97% say the climate is changing. That has always been true. They also say man may have a small role. That is also true but doesn't mean what you say it does. Suck a dick faggot

Attached: 1534851962151.jpg (480x540, 27K)

I like wheat beers in general. I’ve drank a lot of franziskaner. Sadly I can no longer find the dunkel here.

All you see is an entanglement of correlation. How could you possibly deduce that? Is the poor man poor because he was raised poor or because he is stupid? Well the experts in genetic IQ largely agree that IQ is between 60% and 80% genetic. So you have it backwards, education and upbringing contribute less to IQ.

Let me ask you a question. Are people with down's syndrome generally stupid?

Most modern scientists aren’t actual scientists, theyre political activists with a left wing agenda. Academia, Science, and Entertainmemt need a deep cleansing.

Where do you like user, I drink lots of wheat beer as well I like weihenstephaner the most.

THIS

Attached: Science mans.jpg (600x450, 37K)

They have trouble penetrated the real STEM fields because they aren't quite smart enough. They made up their own branch of "science" with poor standards that are generally considered bad science by real scientists.

Ya that’s a good one it’s hard to go wrong with a German wheat. There’s a brewery in my town called dead armadillo that makes a great dunkel.

give me to latest thinking on baby science

Attached: 1482139053544.jpg (3741x3887, 1.21M)

0/10 bait

It’s really sickening, without the disease of political correctness we would have so much scientific potential. I wish we had people like Heisenberg around today.

your a Okie nice, I live in Portland we have every beer imaginable, but we also have every gender and onions boi imaginable.

what do you mean? Ashes are good fertilizer and jews are pretty much useless in any other state

>Don't you know 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change?
Said the person that can only post once in the thread he created.

>Stop being anti science
You mean like how science proves that race is real, race matters, life begins at conception, homosexuality isn't genetic and there's only two genders?

>you dumb republicans
Democrats are anti-White.

I miss rouge’s Shakespeare stout. They don’t ship it here anymore.

Scientists have been telling older ppl to take baby aspirin daily to prevent heart attacks. Now they say the risk of adverse side effects outweighs the prevention unless you are at high risk for heart attacks.
Fuck your science. They change their minds to fit the current social trends/agendas, and they've been doing it for a very long time.
Again, fuck your science.

I made a thread on this guy last night but it got shut down quick, William Shockley invented the transistor and founded the first computer company in Silicon Valley essentially he was the father Silicon Valley. 2 of his employees left to create Intel. latter in his life he became dedicated to Race and IQ He thought this work was important to the genetic future of the human species and he came to describe it as the most important work of his career, even though expressing his views damaged his reputation. Shockley argued that a higher rate of reproduction among the less intelligent was having a dysgenic effect, and that a drop in average intelligence would ultimately lead to a decline in civilization. His solution to this was to pay gibs to niggers and in return they would voluntarily sterilized themselves.

here is a video of him talking about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs

Attached: william-shockley.jpg (580x350, 55K)

Only go with established hard science. Eat meat, fuck one man/woman, make babies, teach them self-discipline and why commies are failures.

I wish I could find Club Weisse Spaten

>Don't you know 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change? Stop being anti science you dumb republicans

Anthroprogenic Climate Catastrophism is a distraction created by multinational corporations & governments from the fact that we are poisoning ourselves and our environment.

Note: a distraction doesn't mean mankind isn't affecting the global environment, it is exaggerating the truth, making environmental activists focus on an abstract, faux concern instead of more important issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbihGWTT2IY

>97%
It's amazing how many people will agree with something when disagreeing with it is career suicide.

i've always like their hazelnut brown ale, but it taste totally different out of the bottle then it does in the keg, I think its better in the bottle personally.

>Club Weisse Spaten

German bar next to my house has that, but once again I get to live in the Communist Utopian hell hole that is Portland.

>Club Weisse Spaten

German bar next to my house has that, but once again I get to live in the Communist Utopian hell hole that is Portland. Me and my only red pill friend always talk about wanting to move to a more conservative state, but how we would miss the food and the beer.

That number is false but not the real point. The real point is that it's physically impossible for CO2 to cause continuous heating.

Attached: co2-ppm-log-graph-550.jpg (550x338, 691K)

>sources: dude trust me

Ill definitely have to look into him some more, saving the video for when I get home.

great now lets talk about crime IQ and race.

Attached: 1508269515469.png (597x441, 25K)

bruh, tell me you are baiting..

I'm unironically anti-intellectual. Debate me, I won't care.

Attached: 1535749194150.gif (140x173, 575K)