Red pill me on Arkansas

Is this a good place to raise a White family? I want to take my wife and child away from vibrant (((New Jersey))) and live in a state where I can actually afford a house and not pay taxes out the ass.

Attached: 07CE6A2E-280E-459E-838E-4B544ADD225B.jpg (731x732, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/states/arkansas-population/
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boone_County,_Arkansas#Demographics
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894487/KKK-erects-billboard-Arkansas-advertising-local-White-Pride-radio-station-featuring-shows-Klan-White-Women-s-Perspective.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can get a really nice house for less money.

Arkancide!

Attached: FFFAB29A-C181-4975-AE5A-3FBF36164666.jpg (640x360, 37K)

full of niggers

The northern mountain parts are pretty white. The Mississippi area, Little Rock, and most other big cities aren't as white.

They have a teeny tiny town called Weiner there, with like 100 people in it. Unironically the kindest place I've ever been, good folks all around.

Jow Forums users should move to Harrison, Arkansas and make it /ourtown/ it is already known to be racist and it is in a very white region.

they got that big weiner energy

Most of the state is pretty good. Just daty away from pine bluff, parts of little rock and memphis area

Are you retarded? It's the South. Niggers are everywhere. And the whites are almost as bad as the niggers.

NW Arkansas and SW Missouri are both pretty nice. Missouri in general is a mixed bag, though, KC is a niggernest and St. Louis is Chicongo tier.

- 89 IQ white trash on hard drugs
- 98 IQ christcucks with an idiotic drawl
- niggers
- people of walmart

Attached: Amber-Wheeler-mugshot-41917948.400x800[1].jpg (400x266, 12K)

74% white.

Arkansas and tennessee are the only good southern states in terms of black pop

How about you stay your yankee ass up north

SOme areas are really nice. Especially around the mountains.. that is if you like country setting. you will run into some low iq inbreds here and there. but overall income is higher while cost of living is lower.

stay away from little rock/ west memphis and pine bluff. druggies and negroids infest all of those areas.

This and don't have kids you goo g to Bryant school district. It has become little rock nigger spill over

>Harrison, Arkansas
This place is based, can confirm

>NJ
Why not just move to Central/W.PA?

arkansas and tennessee outside of memphis are the only based places in the south. everywhere else is a civic natty evangelical nigger shithole.

Arkansas is mostly Mexicans and negros. Texas is the True European clay.

I was joking. just find a good community

Im a TN user and can confirm.

More whites should move to texas imo.

Northwest Arkansas is God’s country. Love it here

New Jewsey is Jew central. Fuck off we're full.

worldpopulationreview.com/states/arkansas-population/

VERY HELPFUL

Arkansan here. I got shit on in another thread where I talked about how easy it is to live and save money here. Two white kids, beautiful Christian wife, home, retirement, college funds for the kids. Don’t live in central or eastern arkansas and you’ll be good.

When are you moving to South Texas user?

Lived in 15 states and dozens of cities. Everywhere is 50/50. It's just what parts fit you. Always try. Worst reason for not trying is fear. All you really know is what youve actually done.

Theres more to texas than south texas.

i was just in the hot springs area and i saw no black people on my whole trip

As an aside, I always pronounce the kansas in Arkansas like the state of Kansas. R-Kansas.

I know some people that say that too. Kansas and arkansas are both nice states though

Save the border region mate

Glad to know I have friends here.
t. Fayetteville resident

Still this though.

I'm from Texas and my paternal ancestor fought for the Confederacy in the state of Arkansas.
Thinking about moving to Harrison or Yellville.
It would be hard leaving Texas though.
Thoughts on those places?

All jokes aside, Harrison is kinda a shithole and filled with tweakers. I've never heard of Yellville. I've lived in Fayetteville for more than half of my life, off and on, and watched it grow and change. NWA in general. It's the best area in Arkansas. There's even smaller towns and rural areas. The only bad thing about NWA is, i'll break it down. Fayetteville is a nice conservative/liberal mesh and it works pretty nicely. All of the niggers are, so far, mostly contained in west Fayetteville across 540. Springdale is full of spics. Rogers and parts of Bentonville is where the Hadjis are. They aren't hajis, they're Indian and probably Hindu, but whatever. Then there's Eureka Springs. That's where all of the fags are. And motorcyclists.. it's weird.
It sounds to me like ever that commented anything specific about Arkansas and NWA here knows what they're talking about. Central Arkansas, the Capital and Pine Bluff are shitholes and daaaaaaaark.

And another named Goobertown to the northeast and one named Hooker 15 miles north of there.

Also being from Texas, you won't be alone here. Thousands of students come to the UofA from Texas. I think you're the only state we offer instate tuition to if you have a high enough GPA. Becaaaaause we're a research and development center now and they're trying to bring the GPA up.

Hot Springs Arkansas or anywhere around the Ouachitas (not the Ozarks) is a great place to live. NW Arkansas is just Mexicans and Walmart, eastern Arkansas is just rice fields and poor trash.

Sorry to keep replying like this but you'd also enjoy Prarie Grove, and old battlefield, just west of Fayetteville. They have reinactments, fairs n shit.

I lived in Hot Springs for a year, and I miss it. Best weather of any place I lived, great scenery with the mountains, pure spring water available to the public. I want to retire there one day.

Lots of money in NWA, which is also the only good part of the state. Fayetteville is the headquarters for Walmart. Arkansas is also where Bill Clinton was Governor. Across the border in OK is Tyson HQ. Take from that what you will.

Nigger, we got Sam's, Tyson and J.B Hunt too.
It's just not Walmart. Don't get me started on the Athletic Department. There's a shit ton of money in NWA. Look up Fayetteville. It's in the top 5 places to live in the country for several reasons.

Search for a town Fifty-Six. Middle of nowhere, state parks and wildlife management areas surrounding it. White River nearby. Its heaven, minus the military satellite installation off the highway near there.

Wrong.
Walmart is HQ'd in Bentonville. Tyson is HQ'd in Springdale.

I smell a Jew....

The Shares Holders Meeting is hosted in Fayetteville though but it bleeds to the rest of NWA.

The most irrelevant state in the Union. That didn't even come up with a unique name for their state, that just added a few letters to a real state's name.

How fucking stupid are you?

Not very

Yellville is where my ancestors lived it's a town in North Arkansas.
Where does the private school crowd live in NW Arkansas? Fayetteville?

Most people from my high school that go to Arkansas are fags unfortunately, but I might be moving there if Texas goes blue.

Fuck off we're full

So just a little retarded?
Did you not know that Arkansas is a French word and the 's' is silent and that Kansas is an English word or that Arkansas was founded before Kansas or both? Either way, it's not our fault. Take it up with the Kansans or the French. Both who are legit in their pronunciations you fucking complete anencephylic.

Attached: arkansas-its-kansas-with-more-pirates-cwb-11480474.png (500x366, 65K)

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

You are Awakened....

Attached: LOGO2.jpg (750x747, 110K)

Fellow Fayetteville Fag here. Can confirm this user’s account. NWA was a comfy secret spot to raise a family in the 80’s. Now, Tyson brings in the beans, UofA brings in the lefties, and Walmart Coorporate office brings in the Yankees. It isn’t all bad but it was better.

he didn't say the Village

Attached: Hendrix.jpg (1089x564, 686K)

How are the shooting ranges/outdoor shooting in NWA?

t. Last White Californian wanting to escape the Central Valley

R8 my breakfast

Attached: AED559AC-609E-4494-A3FB-81211701F1D1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

I still call MLK 6th Street and I'll never not call it 6th Street.

Ozarks are very comfy, simple life, no traffic, muh cows. The ideal place. Very few minorities in this area. Cheaper cost of livibg. I predict it will be a future white reservation (i can only safely assume the ozark moutain region).

>Getting this mad

Attached: 1537497205094.gif (268x224, 27K)

ARKANSAS IS FULL. STAY THE FUCK OUT. NORTHERNERS ARE NOT WELCOME OR TOLERATED.

My barber in harrison is freeman i forgot his first name, look him up id say hes /ourguy/. Good haircuts. Kkk can kut kut kut some hair.

>Its Texas without the big cities
>Mexicans and niggers compete for minority rule

Walmart and Tyson foods run the entire state. They are center right companies with globalists leanings.

This is a fairly accurate description.

Better learn to like eating squirrel

you can spend your off time searching for diamonds

Half of Arkansas is full of blacks.

Mostly the flatlands

To all the user talking about all the niggers: there's an area around Harrison that's whiter than New England. They chased all the niggers out of there over 100 years ago.

Can confirm i go there allot the whole general area is white.

Stuttgart fag here. Can confirm.

I shoot at Hobbs State Park. Small but nice range there. There are a few indoor shooting ranges around. There is a sporting clays park nearby in a small town. The truth is most just go to the woods and shoot. Everyone with an outdoor hobby knows someone who owns rural property for hunting/shooting/fishing/off-roading and such.

Bump for Arkansas

Attached: 1534651672033.png (1264x894, 340K)

Boone County Arkansas, 97.6% white. Sounds like a nice place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boone_County,_Arkansas#Demographics

Attached: 1024px-Harrison_AR_downtown.jpg (1024x573, 188K)

Lived there 18 years, amen brother

I remember seeing these billboards. I think they’ve been removed.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894487/KKK-erects-billboard-Arkansas-advertising-local-White-Pride-radio-station-featuring-shows-Klan-White-Women-s-Perspective.html

Notth west arkansas is fine. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF LITTLE ROCK AND THE DELTA

Btw arkansas state tax is rape

We need to turn Harrison into Jow Forumstown and put them back.

Arkansas is god tier for outdoorsman types

Gun friendly, hiking trails, fishing, kayaking and canoeing, hunting, and very few shitskins depending on where you go. If whites do become minorities this will the last stand.

Attached: 1467079778451.png (919x737, 218K)

Attached: arkansas.jpg (1264x894, 194K)

im from arkansas so u know at least one cutie trap is here

Not just harrison most the state and oklahoma and kansas

wait I can add more. lol

Attached: arkansas.jpg (1264x894, 277K)

We should start in one town

Start with one town. The government will run day be run by mobs of disorganized retarded niggers and spics. Growing the town larger and larger wouldn't be too hard.

True. Start with one town and slowly spread to others in the region

Get cheap tattoos, everybody has them there.

I'd love to actually turn Harrison into Jow Forumstown. It has the draw of being almost 100% white and scary for nonwhites, so it would naturally repel enrichers. Isn't most of county town old, too? It's going to need fresh blood at some point.

To add, we could all crowdfund apartment buildings and move in en masse, then use our numbers to take over the city council. Once we have the money, we can all move into houses and start families, leaving space in the apartment for new Jow Forumsiticians to move in.

Live in Harrison and mostly grew up here, it is kind of lonely really, you can find safety but not to much good work or people to talk to. But it is beautiful around here, I must admit. Most of us know each other posting. Guess who I am Kyle?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Arkansas is comfy. My uncle lives in Hot Springs, and I've been to Little Rock and although it is violent and quite a few nigs, it's far less scarier than Baltimore.

what do you think of
?

I'm not even joking, I want to start a Jow Forums community.

>like eating squirrel
with dumplins'