***WARNING*** they are coming for Jow Forums

It is definitely HAPPENING....outside malevolent forces are now posting CP and encouraging users to post CP so they can get the federal government to shut down Jow Forums. trust me, it's happening.

Be warned.

Attached: redwave.jpg (2118x2353, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Decency_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>encouraging users to post CP so they can get the federal government to shut down Jow Forums
That would only happen if Jow Forums refuses to take action when notified of the offending content.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Decency_Act

>outside malevolent forces
MOSSAD, CIA, FBI, Podesta

Wow i almost went 10 mins without seeing a 12 year old post something.

Attached: rare merchant-assitch.jpg (784x584, 81K)

>implying they want to destroy this containment board

God you newfags are dumb....Please enlighten me as to why would they kick the hornets nest? This place is perfect for them, it keeps us all here arguing with each other/shills all day and night while doing virtually nothing productive IRL. Getting rid of this place would spread us across the internet like wildfire, some of us might even start doing stuff/organizing IRL.

>arguing with each other/shills
You forgot the leafs, user.

You can't shut down a Tsunami, you drown in it.
Let them drown now

I believe that is correct

Attached: 1537288192358.jpg (125x121, 3K)

The Krassensteins' activity here lately and now the Avenatti LARP too.

I'm conflicted about that.
On the one hand, this place does sublimate and dissipate our rage. On the other hand, it does a lot to fuel and substantiate it.
I wonder if shutting it down would cause a tangible bleed into the rest of the internet and real life...

Reminder that mods are pedos

The day this place is shut down is about the same time I start my own personal day of the rope.

Attached: 1493211461564.jpg (577x664, 86K)

Me too, based leaf

What does the Fibonacci sequence have to do with anything in your pic?

YOU THINK YER HOT SHIT DONTCHA?

the final attack is false attribution of CP hidden in memes. If we have to start scanning memes, then it's full blown cyber war. Not the fight (((They))) wanna start.

And this is bad because? This neither Jow Forums anymore neither is it Jow Forums. Just shit and IDF. Soon we go to 8ch I am already lurking there. Better quality post and not those 1 post by this ID shits

>Getting rid of this place would spread us across the internet like wildfire, some of us might even start doing stuff/organizing IRL.
This. If this place suddenly shut down for good and I couldn't find a replacement site fast enough I might have a reason to actually get off my ass and get involved with political groups in real life.

You always use the same imagery, Frank. Show us all the 'femen virus' pics you made while you're at it.

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 169K)

We need to develop anti-reverse honey pot and inject infiltrated viruses behind their proxies they will spread and infect themselves thinking they are penetrating us.
Codeword: password is password.

Attached: Steve Urkel investigating suspecious anon.gif (272x204, 1.91M)