MEXICAN ILLEGAL MURDERS MAN AFTER JUDGE SETS HIM FREE

This is fucking ridiculous. I hope Jow Forums can help publicize this story. Brief rundown:

>A violent Mexican illegal was arrested for kidnapping in Virginia in March
>ICE tried to detain/deport him
>ICE was blocked by a judge
>The illegal was released
>The illegal has been arrested for murder after stabbing people on a fishing boat

>Fishing crew member charged with murder in attack at sea

>A member of a fishing boat crew attacked his fellow crew members at sea with a knife and a hammer, killing one of them, federal prosecutors said. Franklin Freddy Meave Vazquez, 27, was charged with murder and attempted murder in connection with the attack Sunday on the Virginia-based fishing vessel Captain Billy Haver about 55 miles off Nantucket, Massachusetts... He assaulted three crew members with a knife in one hand and a hammer in the other, authorities said...

>Vazquez is a Mexican citizen and had been living in the U.S. illegally, prosecutors said. He had been arrested in March in Newport News, Virginia, on an abduction charge. After local police released him at the time to the custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, an immigration judge granted Vazquez bond over ICE objections and he was released, an agency spokesman said Tuesday.

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/25/fishing-crew-member-charged-with-murder-in-attack-at-sea.html

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

What about it? Not all immigrants are bad. We need them more than they need us.

>Mexican

He looks like the average American whitey though.

What is the name of the judge that released him?

Nobody will do shit, in an ideal country the judge would get a bullet. We lost a long time ago.

How

I wonder how long it would take to cleanse America when the final straw breaks the camels back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ABOLISH ICE

try the judge for murder too, then hang his ass

I'm not mean enough to say you should kill yourself, but I will say that if you did, nobody would really miss you.

Digits confirm he corn holed his victim.

It's probably in the court records somewhere, at least until they get sealed/redacted due to the publicity of this case. I honestly think that judges who make rulings like this should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder. What a completely obvious and predictable result of the judge's misconduct.

I AM SURPRISED BEYOND BELIEF IMPEACH 45

This shit keeps happening (Steinle, Tibbits, etc.) it's just gonna push more people (especially does on the fence) towards stricter immigration. They'll start seeing how this is to grow and maintain voting power for certain groups (Far-Left) instead of actually whats best for the country as a whole.

The immigration court for Newport News, VA looks like either the Arlington Immigration Court or the Falls Church Immigration Adjudication Center. The judges for Arlington:

Bain, Quynh Vu
Bryant, John M.
Burman, Lawrence O.
Choi, Raphael
Hladylowycz, Roxanne C.
Hong, J. Traci
Perlman, Helaine R.
Snow, Thomas G.
Soper, Emmett D.
Stevens, Karen D.

For Falls Church:

De Cardona, Lisa
Ward Jr., George J.

Cali here, we don't need illegals here. The left don't understand that they receive minimum wage while us citizens make more. US citizens get taxed more, and lose more money than illegals. Illegals don't need to work to acquire social benefits. All they need is a work visa and they can get a social security number to apply for welfare.

Whiter than you Muhammad.

Attached: meg.png (193x290, 83K)

The state, police, ice and army will be against the people when that time comes. You have no idea what people do for food.

Records from immigration courts are only available through FOIA requests, apparently, unlike regular courts which are generally available on PACER.gov

Why so many gooks?

Oh look. A bunch of jews and shitskins. I'm shocked.

Name the judge. Start a list.

I work in landscaping. Half the jobs I do are redoing shitty jobs by dumbfuck mexicans who lie about knowing what they are doing to swindle money from people.
Also they break sprinkler heads on purpose and then try to overcharge them for repairs.
You can't imagine how many sprinkler heads broken by beaners ive fixed.

bump

Heard Chuck Schumer is heading up his defense team.