Why is the Modern Day White Man so Weak and Pathetic ?

Why is the Modern Day White Man so Weak and Pathetic ?
twitter.com/hiphopdx/status/1044631500925202432?s=21

Attached: CCD37342-6403-46AA-B98B-A543EF61E23B.jpg (1125x1248, 714K)

50 xans couldnt kill him but a bag of cheetos will

Looks like a trap

He is a light skin Mexican like Charlie sheen.

Attached: tumblr_nlxyofWmmU1szbfero1_540.png (512x540, 587K)

opiates and xanex destroy your stomach thus causing ulcers
its honestly disgusting that their is "rappers" promoting dangerous drug use to the children of america. someone should shiv this clown in the neck for the kids.

Attached: DnugoVBXgAEcPbj.jpg (680x588, 62K)

nothing of value lost

What are you talking about? Spicy food is bad for you, plain and simple. I've been trying to find a way to quash the heat of these spicy bad boys for years

Attached: doritos-cool-ranch.png (334x483, 181K)

>modern
Whites were always pathetic. They used technology to win wars, not raw strength and power. In the olden days Europe would get invaded and plundered by everyone. Now that we superior blacks are in the same country with an even playing field, whites can't compete and cope here with cuck fetishes. Pic related, average white man trying to find a mate.

Attached: 1537470319767.webm (564x606, 1.13M)

he's mexican

why is this place filled with such gullible newfags now?

>Myspace meme tier face tats
Sub 80 IQ.

I thought he was promoting drug use anymore

whites really have become niggers.

he's a spic - but there is definitely a correlation between marijuana intake and nigger tier IQ

>man
that's a kid with fetal alcohol syndrome

Carl from shameless really let himself go

I find his jawline revolting.

When did rappers go from being black gangsters to skinny white kids larping as them?

>white
they're jews, brainlet

>Cool ranch
>Spicy

Confirmed white as snow.

Pathetic. White Bois baka.

this can't be good for your image as a rapper

(you)

Attached: Carlthenigger..jpg (640x480, 48K)

Thought that nigger was dead.

I want to rape this Jewish twink.

This. White "man" is a myth. They can all pass for traps easily.

He's retired from music

>Lil Xan
>White
He's obviously some kind of burger mexi/chink hybrid.

We're not the ones who spend all day online making racist threads to cope with being an incel. When we're given equal footing you can't compete. White "supremacy" is a myth and oxymoron.

hu'white bois

I never did Xan until fairly recently (as I figured it was a stupid HS drug below what you do when you grow up, snocain mane) and anons that shit is FUCKED. You mix it with alchohal and you will quite literally time travel from point a-b with no memory and the shit you do inbetween will make even the devil go "Duuuuude, nnnoooooo don't do that, WHY?!? I'm headded back to Israel for a while lol" Honestly degenerate anons just stick to weed and blow every now and then once you actually have the $ for it

they have cayenne

I didn't realise he changed his name

>He thinks niggers would last more than a week in an actual race war
O I AM LAFFIN

What a disgusting little goblin, he should be driven into the wilds along with anyone who appreciates him