Amazon will have the first all-female broadcast team for NFL games

>Amazon will have the first all-female broadcast team for NFL games

archive.is/K0ryD

No more HIStory.
Now it's HERstory.

Are you ready?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 3.12.00 PM.png (828x1217, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU
youtube.com/watch?v=F_G1qSXZH1o
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/593502/nfl-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-wife-gisele-bundchen-illuminati-transvestite-super-bowl
forbes.com/sites/bobevans1/2018/04/27/microsoft-tops-amazon-in-q1-cloud-revenue-6-0-billion-to-5-44-billion-ibm-third-at-4-2-billion/#376bc5d05d4b
youtu.be/DEc6kVAXSs8?t=33
theregister.co.uk/2018/08/30/oracle_adds_to_protest_over_jedi_cloud_contract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Amazon
wannabe google does a thing

Amazon makes more money than Google

Accurate

too bad no football fan wants to listen to a bunch of cackling whores gossip about the players wives or gushing over the QB

>HER TURN

Attached: menUGH.jpg (535x433, 31K)

>t. incels

Attached: 1537729015460.jpg (271x240, 26K)

that'll be another 5-10% drop in viewership

I hate forced shit like this
It’s the same shit ghostbusters did and I hope it fails as hard as ghostbusters
>WE NEED TO PUSH THIS SO EVERYONE ACCEPTS THIS
I do not care if they have women casters cause I do not watch sports but I hope it fails hard for it’s forced bullshit

Worse, patriots fan

i'm married buck o, just a 46 year old football fan who knows women dont know the game after years of occasionally watching with my wife

They've done female commentators before it was shit. Almost as shit as Dennis miller.

It's an irl forced meme at this point.

HERstory, yeah. Except on the field where it will always be HIStory.

>46 years old

what hte fuck are you doing here you old boomer

>current year
>sportsball

If you are still watching this shit do yourself a favor and stop.

I can imagine
Pretty much yeah

I found this on Amazon today.

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-131755__01.jpg (1080x424, 56K)

Not profits

No it will be the NIGGERstory.

99% of footballers are black, John.

History isn't even a gendered word, I can feel the autistic rant building inside of me.

Attached: must_ree.jpg (841x1244, 314K)

I want to see an all female team play against the worst NFL team. I'd respect women if their team was able to finish the game with no deaths.

Here's what Trump has to say about Roastbusters.
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU

Amy Schumer will be the center

love the memes, love trump, love uncensored real raw content and discussion, love no logins or passwords to remember, its the future of communication here man very far out stuff

Was it in your recommended list next to the black dildo?

who is going to watch this?

No I was looking for catwear.

Amazon is going to regret this

Doubt it.

They're raking in money from so many places, even if this fails, they won't lose a dime.

Literally Bezos is on the Pentagon payroll and AWS runs most of the internet on top of Amazon's shopping customers.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_G1qSXZH1o

south park was right

I’ve never seen this, thanks

>women in the box
>not on the field
>not surrounding your QB with tumblr ultrafats who can each repel an entire blitz with their autistic screeching alone
>not getting the entire opposing team ejected for touching woman receiver on the forearm
>not putting your annoying sister-in-law at RB against the Patriots so that Belichick shivs her during pregame warmups
Let's see some REAL progress

i usually watch football with the sound on mute anyway. Unless there is a penalty or something.

wow trump is more woke than i thought

not spamming the link i posted in the wrong thread earlier

Makes me glad that at 45, I've watched 2 football games in my entire life and never will see another one again.

>Women don't know the game

Truth. I hate watching ESPN's baseball when they have female announcers. I mean, she was a good softball player - so she should announce softball. Every time she makes a comment it's usually not at all relevant to the game, or the situation at hand. You can tell she tries to be "one of the guys", but women just can't keep up without pretending.

Honestly that's fine. It doesn't take a genius to call football games and women like to run their mouths.

Given that the normal crew is Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, I might just watch these two women

Amazon be woke, yo.

If you were to make a team of all the best female athletes in the world, they could not win a football game against a high school team, and that is the truth.

This is what it always is. Women just can't be one of the guys. It's not their role and it's always forced. Nobody but the soiest of boys are going to watch this. Amazon just totally tanked a pretty good idea

But will they scissor?

I just hope they do their jobs and not make a big deal of it. All this proves is that some women are in some cases finally performing at the same level men have been performing on for decades. They arent doing anything above and beyond what's already been done.

Are they any good? I'm used to casters being poor for national broadcasts in sports (and football gets nothing but national broadcasts) so it'll be nice if they're competent and more of the same if they suck.

>caring about goyball in 2018

Nobody will watch this anyway the NFL is dying thank god.

I just can't stand the voice. I need soothing deep man voice so I can focus on the game and not some shrill harpy voice that evolution designed to draw attention to itself.

but will they be hot?

>deep man voice
Faggot detected

Men are gonna tune in to watch the babes. Come back and complain if they aren't scantily clad.

OOOOH BOY DO I LOVE WATCHING SPORTS. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS 300LB BLACK MAN DOES WITH A BALL. IM A BIG SPORTS GUY. GO TEAM!

>Amazon prime video using cheaper shows/broadcasts as filler for 98% of their content

What's new this time?

I wish Dennis Miller was still doing games. I realize that i'm probably the only person who enjoyed them, but fuck it.

>Are you ready?

yeah we had this in sweden, i had to watch my team being broadcasted by foreigners instead because the swedish "expert commentator studio" was niggers and women i am not making this up.

>Sweden

You've been lost for a very long time.

Your women are finished.

eh, they probably could. They'd all be like 300lb Turkish weight lifting she-things tho

I don't watch niggerball anyway

friendly reminder that if you have a favorite team of negros you might as well be a cuck

cuckachussetts cope just save it.

not even close in all honesty when it comes to profits. Amazon beats then in total revenue though.

>commentators are ex-players or coaches because they are experts on the game and have unique insights
>replace with two women who have no first hand knowledge
yeah this'll work

>doesn't know about aws

Attached: 1438402584276.jpg (250x250, 20K)

PUKE

If you watch niggerball unironically kill yourself.

A-user, I...

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/593502/nfl-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-wife-gisele-bundchen-illuminati-transvestite-super-bowl

>we fight for diversity and inclusion
>no men allowed

> Got over taken by IBM and Microsoft.
AWS is shit compared.

>That url
>That domain
>That flag

Once upon a time we used to look up to you, Nigel.

What the fuck happened?

>>Amazon will have the first all-female broadcast team for NFL games

This is just an excuse to have sexy women in short skirts talk about football. Do you think Jeff Bezos actually gives a fuck about being politically correct?

Azure is like #10

AWS is #1

What are you smoking?

Bezos has his hands in everything. By 2030 it'll look like Blade Runner with Amazon advertisements everywhere.

This isn't even a bad idea. It's not even that progressive. They're going to get attractive 20 something year olds to talk about sports.

>Do you think Jeff Bezos actually gives a fuck about being politically correct?

No, he's a businessman and being #woke is very 2018 right now so he's capitalizing on it.

Slightly off topic: why isn't it possible yet for me to watch a sports game on tv/stream and hear the sounds of the game but not the commentators? My baseball video games could do this in the mid 90s; it should be possible for television by now.

Fuck the booth. I wont be happy until we have equality on the field. #LetThemPlay

Announcers are there to read out commercials during the game. Their only purpose is to say "that play was brought to you by chevy".

OY EM IN MOY PRIME

It is, click around for streams and you'll find a commentator-less one eventually. They're actually fairly common in soccer on streaming sites.

I've never seen such a stream for baseball, though it doesn't surprise me that such a thing exists for soccer.

> Bu-but my AWS running on muh legacy infrastructure.

forbes.com/sites/bobevans1/2018/04/27/microsoft-tops-amazon-in-q1-cloud-revenue-6-0-billion-to-5-44-billion-ibm-third-at-4-2-billion/#376bc5d05d4b

>most people like ex nfl player
>all nfl players are men
>not diverse enough
>what if we make em all women?
> will they be sex bikini clad women, or weather girl types?
>no

dropped

It's not going to take long for these cunts to find the nogs problematic.

>AZURE
kek
youtu.be/DEc6kVAXSs8?t=33

theregister.co.uk/2018/08/30/oracle_adds_to_protest_over_jedi_cloud_contract/

How will they comentate Jow Forums?
>Be niggerball fan
>Trying to concentrate on the game
>Sexy voice commentator chimes in
>"Ooh he just took that big hard ball and put it right in the touchdown zone"
>Shake head to prevent from zoning out
>Team gets the ball again
>Get excited
>Commentator chimes in agian
>"Awee he is going Soo"
>"fast"
>"He just keeps going faster"
>"Faster and"
>"Faster an.."
>"Oohh he just put it in again"
>Turn off TV
>Go fap and sleep

so they are trying to kill the NFL even faster? Is this some sort of insurance scam or something?

That's the thing user. They want you to be mad about. Does it actually affect you? Do you watch football on amazon? Shit like this is just to try to generate male outrage. Fuck amazon. Don't watch it. Let them fail and let them do it in silence. The Nfl needs to fail too.

Attached: IMG_8173.jpg (500x449, 37K)

They lower their voices and talk like dykes... just like the lesbians in the WNBA and women's college basketball.

>he can't see every penalty on the field as it happens
LOW IQ

definitely not watching their shit now.

Not
For
Long
Sick of these PC cunts.
user takes knee

Attached: fem rape.jpg (1024x928, 92K)