Reddit cuck

what has to happen for someone to end up like this? I am struggling to comprehend it because it seems so foreign to me. help me understand. it can't just be external push factors from media and pop culture. can it?

Attached: 20180926_100238.png (1440x1402, 219K)

They should get raped by the divorce system and then redpilled accordingly. Let social darwinism take it's course, it's for the best that this cuck loser doesn't reproduce and his wife has a more deserving man.

surely at some stage one must learn from the mistakes of those before him. the 'gotta make their own mistakes' meme is fraudulent at best and actively pernicious at worst. but this doesn't seem like a thing such people need to learn. it's just inherent for me

These cuckolds are deeply saddening.
Sure I'm not an alpha male, but I would never lower myself to that.

yes, it's particularly depressing.

I think 90% of these kinds of posts are just "fetish posts" and not actually true stories. But maybe I just want it to be that way, I dont know. Anyway bunch of sick fucks who don't deserve to share our world.

good point. i think being around parts of the internet which are constantly rebuking such crap it does seem as though it may not be as common as one might think. reddit is full of gormless fags looking for attention anyway. you may be onto something. i'm still worried though. this certainly wouldn't be accepted in any society i would organise

Likely an amerimutt faking he is british.

If he truly was from the UK he wouldn't type "fucking" but instead "shagging".

Why do americans fake things to just make themselves feel better

So I make the cut?

Attached: 1534536397282.gif (478x350, 84K)

Reddit is the land of the beta. it is trivially easy to find lame as betas doing beta shit there - whether they're cucks or not.

Attached: PatheticBetaEvenWhenBreakingUp.jpg (935x1327, 450K)

99% of these things are larps

Attached: 01256783699.jpg (1019x583, 64K)

This.
Nobody here says fucking. We love a good shag, but nobody in the UK fucks.

>Nobody in the UK fucks
I'm sure some girls in Rotherham would disagree with you there, nigel

Your wife let's you fuck her?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Being British seems to be a factor.

Attached: 1537537877599.jpg (606x539, 81K)

Probably fake fantasy fiction. Cucks fantasize about being inadequate and humiliated. That's the shit that gets them off.

i'm not so sure. i'm frm england and we've become americanised in some ways through pop culture. also, redditors like this are generally far too simplistic to bother with such shenanigans. additionally, it's not a political sub.

weak as fuck

my qualm is how people would even get to contemplate doing it. if it's fake and they're fantasising then why?

I don't doubt that he lets other men fuck is wife. I just doubt that his wife is addicted to BBC. Image related is same guy. You can see he gets off on humiliating himself.

Someone posted a video where a guy was getting blown by a 35-40 year old woman, presumably his wife, and he was asking her to tell him about all the big black cocks that she has sucked and how those dicks were so much bigger than his and how much she loved it.

Attached: 2018-09-25 17_20_22.png (577x161, 9K)

i didn't realise u could search ppls history.
i'm not even sure they mean BBC when they say that generally. i've read polls on and sub and reddit more broadly that indicate most of the ppl who use it are white. this dude sounds proper fucked though.

Humilty. Humiliation.

He has no self esteem. He feels hes worthless so he projects his sexual fantasy (fucking tons of women) on his wife.

Whose fault is it? Do you need to ask?

it's the natural response on here. but we all have bad self-esteem at times. we all make a choice in everything that we do or don't do. i'm not abusing drugs, racemixing, getting cucked or whatever, but i've grown up in similar places to this guy. probably watched the same garbage on tv, had the same classes at school. the only thing that justifies it for me, seeing someone like that, is that he's a major outlier. and not to be taken seriously

Faggot

Attached: EE0C2624-07EA-48B1-A5AE-476BFEAC67DC.jpg (1242x1198, 804K)

Its the future of wh*teoids

Attached: 1498440919490.png (1030x500, 465K)

They're only okay with cucking if they feel they still have a smidge of power in the relationship. Fuck these idiots ruining society.
>she's only sleeping with other men because I ALLOW IT
>starts doing things her way
>"I-I don't know how to feel about this guys"

Attached: 1537057517815.gif (259x259, 92K)