Question:

What is the difference between a religious person and a mentally ill person?

Attached: 1535543608414.jpg (250x245, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf
jaysongaddis.com/the-shamanic-view-of-mental-illness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Jew_Chosen_People_Psychosis.png (541x632, 106K)

(western) Religious people are beneficial to society, mentally ill people deserve the rope

This is empirically true even if you're atheist (like myself).

consensus

"If you speak to God, you're religious. If god speaks to you, you're mentally ill." - Someone I'm too lazy to look up right now

Thomas Szasz

Don’t break your neck tipping your fedora. Atheists and creationists tend to be exclusively NPCs, and the middle spectrum tends to be more reasonable

You haven't necessarily diagnosed the second, mentally ill, person yet.
Christcuks need to be exterminated.

Attached: 15-2.jpg (405x786, 62K)

Couldn't tell you because I am both.

Mentally ill people run for office

Most probably the non religious will be mentally ill sooner or later.

One of them is a shill?

Tell us more about this giant space explosion that created all matter in the universe.

Attached: 33335555.jpg (360x418, 25K)

The religion they follow, OP.
Christians have it right, all others are mentally defective.

Attached: 1473816141723.jpg (479x720, 52K)

why do christfags always strawman?

That's.....not an argument.

religious people are dumb as shit

Neither was OP’s question, nigger brain

the religious man is humbled and pious
the atheist is inherently prideful and selfish

Attached: 1391768722582.jpg (700x560, 165K)

pssh, kid...your religion is nothing but thousand-year-old desert myths

Actually the opposite desu

the first recognize the spiritual and metaphysical aspect of a human being the other thinks we are just a mere biological machine.

the first proposition is much more compelling to me.

You look at the fruits of their labors and their lives.

Yeah cause truth doesnt matter right? Its what you WANT to believe, right? This is clearly a mental illness. Hopefully people can be treated for this one day.

All humans should be considered mentally ill.

>daily reminder that a purely materialistic worldview legitimizes degeneracy and communism

none

you have to be very intellegent to understand... I give up.

this website is boring now that trump took over

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 18670763_1290537977727008_1922301675418516999_n.jpg (544x640, 46K)

>more strawmanning
Jeez. Who'd expected that from a religious mentally ill nutjob? I sure didn't!

a religious person is a tangible, concrete concept. (((mental illness))) is a valid phenomenon which is stuck at a descriptive scientific level with no objectivity to it, making it an abstract concept and very malleable.
if i read up the symptoms of schziphrenia and go to the doc and pretend im crazy, there is not method to prove it otherwise, he will prescribe meds and diagnose me with it, even though i lied.

pic related is you

Attached: npchristians.jpg (694x463, 211K)

One is a religious person.
The other is you, OP.

psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf

Look up Zero-knowledge proofs. You're unable to measure faith from the outside; this is a mathematical result that is not in doubt and powers your darling blockchain.

the best part about western religion is the child molestation

Depends on the type of illness or religion. You can be sure to find the most low-iq derps on 4pol though.

There are tons of socialy acceptable delusions and mental illnesses.

Humans are not objective

Well, for one thing, mentally ill people have hallucinations and delusions, while religious people...okay, bad example. How about mentally ill people have invisible friends, and believe in magic and other fairy tales, while religious people...I got it, mentally ill people get angry when you attempt to reason with them about their delusions, while religious people...FUCK, this is hard. I give up.

If you have enough people to rival state authority you are a religion instead of a cult.

R8 my breakfast

Attached: C20E087E-E874-422B-BD74-D196C08091AF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Filthy degenerate. Only DiGiorno's should be eaten for breakfast.

kike btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-195635.jpg (1043x1417, 442K)

>What is the difference between a religious person and a mentally ill person?
one is a religious person and the other is a liberal.

Attached: 1537728308782.jpg (381x511, 56K)

Mark 3:21
"when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for they were saying, “He is out of his mind.”

One person's crazy is another person's Messiah

social sanction

Religious people perpetuate their societies by having above-replacement fertility rates.

Attached: 1534090006371.png (709x861, 1.12M)

God chose the religious

Attached: john-calvin-9235788-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 353K)

What a Shaman Sees in A Mental Hospital
In the shamanic view, mental illness signals “the birth of a healer,” explains Malidoma Patrice Somé. Thus, mental disorders are spiritual emergencies, spiritual crises, and need to be regarded as such to aid the healer in being born.

What those in the West view as mental illness, the Dagara people regard as “good news from the other world.” The person going through the crisis has been chosen as a medium for a message to the community that needs to be communicated from the spirit realm. “Mental disorder, behavioral disorder of all kinds, signal the fact that two obviously incompatible energies have merged into the same field,” says Dr. Somé. These disturbances result when the person does not get assistance in dealing with the presence of the energy from the spirit realm.
jaysongaddis.com/the-shamanic-view-of-mental-illness/

butthurt christkike

about tree fiddy

>op

Attached: 70ffe27e8a4282e370355a248a6c10c7--warhammer--warhammer-k-meme.jpg (236x304, 18K)

The self control and tolerance, that's a big part.
Believing the no sense written in olden times or the the one made up by me or the Reverend Jim, seem equally bad.

>headphones are causing brain damage
fuck

Attached: 1399425129745.gif (719x713, 82K)

They actually bombarded the threat response system with it. Migrants don't seem scary if you don't understand that they can pimp out your daughters.

Atheism is a also a religion. How can you believe in a Big Bang, despite the fact its kinda ridiculous to assume everything came into existence just because (dont forget to tip your fedora cause you are cool) and think its something different to believe in a higher being, energy or god? Atheism requires so much faith without real proofs. Mental gymnastics nothing else.

What's the difference between a religious tribunal sentencing you as unfit for society heretic and a group of certified ((academics)) deeming you unfit to hold possessions or be legally responsible?

>Brain damage makes you a liberal.

So a religious person and an atheist, then.