/ourguy/ Jimmy Kimmel suggests that we should compromise and just cut off Kavanaugh's penis if he is confirmed

/ourguy/ Jimmy Kimmel suggests that we should compromise and just cut off Kavanaugh's penis if he is confirmed.
Thoughts?

Attached: based.png (677x799, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=pXFF1lmtFHg
youtube.com/watch?v=SAhYvjgASFg
youtube.com/watch?v=uLTeMC81FV0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=RVe3M_6dpTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If there is one thing I will give credit to the media for is their dedication to a completely false story.

I think it was a literal joke. Dude is scumey but he isn’t Colbert.

Hey man, just because there is no proof, it supposedly happened 35 years ago and every witness has confirmed they know nothing about the party, doesn't mean it's false.

How about Jimmy Kimmel cuts his penis off regardless of if Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed

Jimmy Kimmel is everything wrong with America. Hope he chokes.

Did Jimmy Kimmel use to use his show to touch women inappropriately?

That's (their) solution for everything

I hope his family dies, and then he lives a long time.

He did. Look up EmpLemon's video on the basedboy.

No, not at all. Ask any juggy.

He should leave the compromising for after anyone has come forward with a single testimony or piece of evidence.

>beta mangina says beta mangina things

Attached: 1509988709045.jpg (680x653, 40K)

>let’s chop off a guy’s dick because he was accused of something that supposedly happened 35 years ago that there is zero proof of that none of the named witnesses remember that just so happened to come out when Trump was about to have yet another victory and objectively cannot possibly be proven to be true
the absolute state of the left.

>it was a literal joke

yeah, and he'd definitely be allowed to "joke" about gouging hilalry's eyes out if she became president, right?

How did this guy go from hosting the fucking MAN SHOW with Adam Corolla to being a lefty cuck?

Xenoestrogens and Jewish influence.

I'm also seriously considering 2 other possibilities: that there's either a virus infecting these people to make them insane or the "shadow government" is cloning these people and replacing them with their evil twins.

On a related note: this world is so wholly fucked up (by these people) I don't see an out without a lot of death and destruction. I'd rather get it over with sooner.

Very transphobic desu

Why don't you stone his accusers to death, kafir? They've commited adultery.

Does anyone take that crying manchild seriously?

get offered millions of dollars for saying whatever the jews tell you and see what you start saying.

He was an unlikeable douche back then, now he is a sanctimonious dbag. Either way Kimmel has always been overrated.

This from a guy who introduced girls jumping on trampolines and did black face numerous times. What a hypocrite faggot. Die Jimmy Kimmel. When will Trump curse take this nigger out?

kimmel is a dumb nigger. youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

Attached: dumb nigger kimmel.png (935x719, 517K)

This

Attached: m496xjAE0e1r324lio4.gif (240x180, 772K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pXFF1lmtFHg

this is a disgusting statement and i'm hiding the thread but am choosing to bump it nevertheless

Hope the SS pay him a visit

well the kikes probably already cut off his foreskin

If Kavanaugh is proven innocent can we mutilate the accusers genitals? LOL F U N N Y.

NEVER FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=SAhYvjgASFg

That's how the Chinese used to do it with all the goverment officials. No more bipartisan bullshit or corruption because there isn't any incentive to be loyal to one party over the other.

hes your gay u flaming fagggot

This is what his audience needs for laughs?

Satanic media heads in hollywood media psy op suites like men in suits deserve death. Maybe they castrate fallon before his death. Maybe he commits suicide with the rest of the mythic dawn faggots who are so suicidal and corrupt they drag as many down to hell so that they can feed off the usury profit of the lowest form of humor. Sodomy.

Jimmy doesn't have a dick because he was born Joan.

EmpLemon did a good video on this youtube.com/watch?v=uLTeMC81FV0&t=2s

go back and watch some man show, corolla carried it big time

Didn't he used to host The Man Show and that weird sex show with the psych doctor? There has to be dirt on this man.

Oh how fast people forget
>Girls jumping on trampoline

Attached: A985BD0B-D63D-4323-8674-86C26F719BB7.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Probably a pedo

Attached: 40036F39-EACA-4CA2-9446-7296C149DEF4.jpg (640x471, 93K)

Wrong pic, won’t let me post it. Just like word “ S-0-Y” it changed my pic automatically, I don’t have that meme weird

He should go first.

Attached: Kimmel.gif (416x320, 3.95M)

Lol brutal

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Fuck Jimmy and all these talk show hosts. I hope his retarded ass kid die from it's illness.

That's not a very progressive thing to say

Who?

Carolla cut his ties with Kimmel, he’s a conservative/libertarian now, has a radio show in LA I think, also has car show on. YouTube.

Back in a day people used to watch this thing called TV where MSM would constantly lie to you, and call you all kinds of names like nazi and racist.

He's a mole

downward spiral

I have another compromise. Kavanaugh gets confirmed, Kimmel gets the rope.

relax, he just wants to eat it is all

i hope that little rat-looking thing he calls a child relapses and dies slowly haha am i doing the joke thing right

they must have something on this guy. he is so in lock step with the narritives and he used to be a seemingly regular guy when he was on the man show

maybe hes a secret pedo

only if jimmy cuts his off first, assuming he has one

Hes a kike dude, do you really think (((Kimmell))) is a real last name? Lmao

Jimmy Kimmel is like the bully nobody really liked in high school due to trying too hard to fit in.

One of these days his shit will just flip

Too bad it didn't kill him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVe3M_6dpTs

is this the same guy that got his career started on a show that featured big tits bouncing on a trampoline every episode?

Attached: tits.webm (998x700, 1.91M)

(You)
>Yes, Mr. Kimmel, I'm with the United States Marshal Service. I have a few questions for you...

I think he just threatened a federal official which must be against some law.

Kike piece of shit. I wish Adam Corolla had strangled him.

9/11

Kimmel is just a psycho as colbert

Carolla was the real talent. Yet somehow Kimmel the Cuck is the one with his own show on network TV and hosting the Emmys.

WE ALL TEND TO FlIP AT ONE POINT IN OUR LIFE. SOON KIMMEL WILL JOIN ME KNOWING WHAT TYPE OF SOCIETY WE LIVE IN!

Attached: ColbertFaceTemplateClownMakeup004.png (505x490, 288K)