Hey so I’m new

So uhhh hey dudes all my friends told me this was something I eventually had to do so I looked at it a bit and it just kinda seems like a liberal keyboard warrior lgbtq fag cesspool but I thought it was like the meme holy land/conservative safe haven any advice for an autistic faggot with no idea what his doing?

Attached: 312F65B4-A560-4789-A6C0-CD85263E7C63.jpg (576x546, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
youtube.com/watch?v=UX7V-rrjm_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Attached: Wolfrad-wolfradhentai-Bowser-browsetta-3109713.png (512x380, 216K)

Just remember the Jews are behind everything bad that happens in the world.

Lurk more.

well placed pasta

Simpsonposting is lowest energy

I didn't read anything in this thread but the subject line and I just wanna say that's a funny Lisa pic. Bye.

Sage

Lurk more holy shit cringe

Attached: 1537845583837.jpg (500x626, 63K)

T. Uncultured swine

Attached: Angry Simpsons.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Delete your thread. Don't post again for a year. Just lurk.

t. pre-Chanology newfag

Attached: 1D8950F7-DCAB-44A6-8415-D63B8D8A64C4.jpg (657x1024, 210K)

youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Bver.jpg (1920x1186, 1.15M)

Checked

fuck off goldbergh.

Attached: 1524624180435.jpg (1794x1058, 486K)

>file name
>Wilfred-wolfradhentai-Bowser-browsetta-3109713.png

A...a...are you okay user?

Every single time

Read the rules. Lurk for a year at least.

>any advice for an autistic faggot with no idea what his doing?
Get out while you still can. This place is no place for you. I am not joking. You will have a great time, and before you know it you will be one of us. You will learn to hate your peers for being shallow, you will see through the movies, the books and the video games you used to enjoy. The fun times you used to have will be joyless. You will find yourself reading more, and interacting with others less, and you will be ok with that. You may think it is a joke, or that I am not serious.....Others will tell you the same thing, and it is not a joke. Once you are here, you are here forever. It is your choice what you do, but you have been warned. Screen cap this post, and look back in a few months on it. You will say
>Goddamn that faggot was right. What a fucking cunt.
And then you will laugh as you begin to explain to some newfag EXACTLY what I just told you.

>saving text heavy images with small font as .jpg
seriously kys lmfao

goes in all fields

Attached: spamming prick2.png (1584x540, 632K)

o fug, how did that happen? ...

Attached: 1537844398563.jpg (715x1200, 92K)

He's right. Either stay a loopy, happy faggot in a helicopter beanie or become a redpilled recluse god.

Attached: 1533925039628.jpg (590x440, 72K)

Hey im back post more city slicker Simpson.

Attached: BASED epic redpill simpson go vegan ftw.jpg (491x727, 116K)

>lurk moar

Attached: do-it-for-her.png (1024x731, 696K)

Attached: 1509061308309.jpg (720x541, 92K)

Attached: 1533180464910.gif (300x225, 1.04M)

Attached: 1513455540110.png (633x360, 307K)

>lurk moar
Its been over 8 years since anyone has said that to me. Hell, it might have been you. I have never seen anyone say that before.

Attached: nasim.jpg (2048x2048, 506K)

Time to choose. the path of enlightenment is a harsh and unforgiving one. You will be robbed of your worldly enjoyments and cast into a sea of emotialal conflict and turmoil that will likely destroy all the relationships you have with people in your life. You will harden in mind and body, leaving the deluded simpletons of your past life behind as you pursue the truth and the salvation of mankind. You will be a martyr and a protector of the dull souls around you.

So its time to choose between an easy and carefree but ultimately unfulfiling and unathentic existence in the land of the bluepill or entering the house of pain that is Jow Forums and becoming one with our collective mental energy in our quest to liberate the earth from the forces of satan.

hmm this would have sounded cooler without all the spelling mistakes.

It was probably your Uncle the first time

lurk the fuck moar

Attached: 1503779899021.gif (650x493, 1.58M)

>fuck moar
Sound advice!

it's your fault. go away.

not if'n he's brown

>hmm this would have sounded cooler without all the spelling mistakes.

I have saved some of the good advice over the years. Every now and then an user really nails it. There was one the other night that talked about a black hole that was spot on, and I didn't save it.

Attached: I wouldnt go there.png (908x448, 130K)

Sneed

This. I thought “How bad could it be to take a quick peek behind the black curtain?”. And I never came back. I walk the streets nowadays and everybody just seems like a low IQ retard. They can’t wait for Avengers 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=UX7V-rrjm_E

Attached: 12489923048.jpg (440x346, 117K)

I was here before Jow Forums....I was a /b/tard. I am not proud. I found this place after getting bored of steakandcheese.com....which is now defunct. I main /vr/ any more....I come to Jow Forums when the media frenzy hits a crescendo....I like to see past the veneer that the real world puts on everything. Jow Forums has never let me down, and is always right. This used to concern me, but I am indifferent now.

Yeah that's a great summary in the image. A good save user

>A good save user

Have another one for hitting 1337!

Attached: Not telling you to be yourself.png (1307x306, 54K)

This one will happen to you but you still a fucking faggot

Attached: 1489361054083.png (952x1060, 199K)

This is what happens when twitter boomers mention four chan