Daily reminder that the only people that actually care about vaccines are pseudo intellectual redditors

Daily reminder that the only people that actually care about vaccines are pseudo intellectual redditors

Attached: vagugs1t2fo11.jpg (640x473, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pets.webmd.com/cats/cats-lumps-bumps-skin#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, why care about whether injecting aluminum ions into a baby with no blood-brain barrier is a bad idea?

It's deeply unfortunate that it will take long-term and rigorous examples of proven harm to IQ, autism rates and immune disorder rates before people listen, because currently parents are emotionally pressured into what is currently educated in all professional spheres as the least-harm solution to potentially lethal outcomes for their newborn children

Likewise, parents who have made this decision will justify at no expense having done this, rather than face the reality that they may have permenantly and irreversibly neurologically damaged their child

Attached: CXfzfvVUsAA6a2s.jpg (600x777, 61K)

it's been proven multiple times ou brainlet they've been pulling people's medical licenses to protect the vac corporations.

I what what overlap there is between anti-vaxxors and those who circumcise their children

Looks like someone was used as a dartboard for vaccines.

also this meme is fucking retarded and doesn't make sense. the act of vaccinating your baby is quite literally abortion with extra steps

>getting a vaccine is akin to getting a an abortion

make sure you get your flu shot this year

I hope the kids of all the antivaxxers get polio

That compensation program is bullshit too, because they want you to report adverse results within a couple of weeks of the vaccine being administered. That 3 billion paid out would be significantly higher otherwise

Cope harder, vaxlet

you think that (((they))) wouldn't use that handy tool to shape goyms?

Attached: vaccination.gif (630x328, 92K)

You can inject your kids with retarded agents, don't tell me to do it to my kids.
Besides, if vaccinations actually work, if you shoot up your kid what's the worry? My kid will get sick and yours wont, right?

OP - pic related

Attached: 1523068517498.png (700x645, 448K)

Vaccines save lives. Be an anti-science retard if you want, but it's your loss.

Are you telling me American kids get flu jabs EVERY YEAR up until 18? That never happened to me.

I probably had less than 10 vaccines in my whole life, maybe around 7 or something. I'm 27 by the way.

Strange that pro-vaxing has become such a popular topic on reddit lately. My conspiracy theory is that government shills are laying the groundwork for when the diseases brought by immigrants and refugees start to spread they have the convenient excuse of blame the anti-vaxers.

Even us in México we care about our childs. the vaccines here in México are free and is obligatory if you are poor or have an social security thing that also give you some money for you kids.

It prevents your kids to become ill,i have seen the prices of the vaccines in the us (fucking 80 dollars per dose, don't even have Tb vaccine)

You bitches have to learn about the benefits and don't negate them only because they are expensive. think about your kids.

Vaccines are safe. Except for pets in which:
Fibrosarcomas are cancerous tumors that can appear anywhere on the body. Rarely, they happen as a side effect to a vaccine. If your cat has a lump at the site of a recent shot, let your vet know. He may ask you to watch it for a few weeks and visit the office if it doesn't shrink away. Usually, these tumors happen long-after the vaccination.
In pets they cause cancer.
pets.webmd.com/cats/cats-lumps-bumps-skin#1
Only in pets and only long after the shot. Get yours today bitches save teh world.

Also, even the pregnant have his on notebook for his vaccines, the teens and adults. (Woman and men)

>if vaccinations actually work, if you shoot up your kid what's the worry? My kid will get sick and yours wont, right?
Fucking lol. This is why antivaxxers aren't taken seriously

Of course it's bullshit. It doesn't include long term damage that we don't understand.

It's the CDC suggested list. Maybe everyone doesn't get them all, but all it takes is a school to adopt the government list as their mandatory list and there you have it.
>They're sterilizing the west.

>They're sterilizing the west.
Who is "they" and what do you mean by "sterilising"? Vaccines protect against infectious diseases.

Who owns these vaccine companies?
Aren't they the same ones who want to eradicate people like the genocide of 20 million people they did under the guise of Bolshevism.
Good advice. Never trust someone who wants you dead!

America doesn’t have the Tb vaccine (BCG) because it wasn’t needed. Tb was effectively eliminated. Same with my country until we started letting in certain ethnic groups without screening them because it would be racist.

That's why you're still alive.. Apathy.

Plebbit is astroturffed to death, I don't know how normies can't see it. Try making a comment about being mildly skeptical of the total environmental safety of GMOs or Roundup, even on a tiny sub*eddit they will come for you.

>unsubstantiated conspiracy theories
Lame. Vaccines are proven to work in saving lives.

whats untrue about that statement ?

The problem is not in vaccination, it does save lives and money as a preventive solution. The problem in american-jewish system around it