Bart Finally Releases Footage of 40-60 Nigger Mob Mugging on Oakland Subway, a year later

>Bart has announced the video was being held from the public because "to release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary and in addition would create a racial bias in riders against minorities on trains".

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
"Racially Insensitive" Footage of 40 Youths Mob Mugging on Oakland Subway Released a Year Later

Attached: -97-987597.png (851x433, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8n02hUwYRRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=st5SVRdQu8A
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
youtube.com/watch?v=FvETP-p8dTo
youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't post the video
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=8n02hUwYRRQ

How can unedited stationary camera footage of real events be "racially sensitive"? If the truth is offensive to your beliefs, that means your beliefs are gay and you're a retard.

thank you

>July 19, 2017
A little late on reporting this to us. Another user posted this here more than a year ago

just

Attached: estátua-de-st-bartholomew-na-catedral-de-milão-domo-itália-42425781.jpg (601x900, 87K)

Are you going to San Francisco?

Be sure to wear a concealed weapon and a flower in your hair

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-221555_Google.jpg (1667x1183, 598K)

If the public knew the truth about the extent of zionist treason, it might give rise to antisemitism! Only the obstruction of justice can prevent a second holocaust!

>young people
>teens
>juvenile delinquents
>minors
>urban youths
Just name the niggers already, anyone got an alternative video that doesn't have commentary from fake Jew news?

Attached: 1421809592820.png (562x490, 165K)

>Blaming the system in his lawsuit
I understand he just wants a payout but let's be honest, it's not the system that's responsible, it's the niggers.

Does anyone have that article where that San Francisco council is saying releasing crime footage could make people racist?

>youths
>teenagers
>young people
let's call them what they are
niggers

statistics and algebra have been deemed racist. where have you been?

>Bart
great song
youtube.com/watch?v=st5SVRdQu8A

Why do you think most cops are conservative? They know what actually goes on before the media spins it all. They're also the ones sifting through the shit daily and see firsthand what isn't working.

all i see are a bunch of future supreme court nominees

>sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
>youths
>young people
>rush of teens
Again and again.
You don't just need higher fare-gates. Get an armed guard and change your laws to let him shoot people trying to jump the fare-gates.
Yes, there's a better solution, but if you don't have the balls to do the above, you definitely don't have the balls for it.

>filmed on a potato
Cant Yanks afford better?

All it takes is another Bernhard Goetz.

These youths are oppressed, check your privilege.

they just released the video you absolute tard

This is why public transit does not work in the US and never will, no matter how much money you dump into that hole.

god damn i love tuck

Attached: 1511583112114.jpg (800x601, 270K)

Someone stole the god cameras.

I guess it would be rather racist to say a pack of wild niggers robbed a train. Although I suppose that would be a tribe of niggers not a pack.

Attached: 1534544089745.png (500x522, 150K)

No joke yesterday on the local news they did a story on how almost all of the fare evasion the police caught were blacks and since blacks are only like 15 percent of the total ridership the police must be profiling. They got the lesbian police spokesperson to make some bullshit statement and interviewed random black people on the street about how butthurt they all were to live in a racist city

>Real life is racially insensitive

>SanFran
>not pozed

Bump.
Just like the somali fucks at valleyfair this last weekend

Or maybe conservatives have a natural propensity to become cops. It could be either one, or both

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=FvETP-p8dTo

They should have stuck by their original faggotry of not releasing it. By releasing it now they get to rehash their original faggotry AND the reality of this. Niggers belong in Africa.

What changed their mind?

I think they had to release it under the freedom of information act.

We're definitely racially aware. I work at a major police department (one of five biggest). All day, every day I see BOLO's for Black males wearing all black or white t-shirts and blue jeans. I see Hispanic males the second most. Every once in a while a White male and I honestly can't recall the last time I saw one for an Asian male (though I have seen them), and there's a lot of Asians in my area. Asians still can't drive for shit, though.

>Niggers belong in Africa
niggers belong in the ground

underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

Attached: Feel2.png (225x225, 2K)

Give /CPD/ a visit one hot summer night and make up your own mind.

You are just playing into their hegelian dialectic so they can increase security and achieve a police state. They use the method order out of chaos. The root of the problem is multiethnic/multicultural societies not lax security. Cut out the disease don't treat the symptoms.

Attached: 1537273037173.jpg (638x550, 121K)

I figured they just added a filter to the footage to obscure that the mob was blacks.

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

You are Awakened,.,!

Attached: 547e1ab4ed404db36c9b4b28002e4a400fb8d111f661e638b9b3b31bb97b92ce.jpg (1414x1961, 41K)

An honest society is a healthier society. Everyone is thinking it, why can't we just admit it openly? If they get mad, fuck em'. Quit letting these goddamn niggers take the law-abiding and innocent population morally hostage. Fuck the race card. Fuck their "muh instatooshunool waycism." Fuck niggerdom in general. Don't apologize for recording/reporting the truth. And don't be a cuck and GIVE your phone to some 15yr old monkey. Gouge his goddamn eyes like a man. Keep what is yours. Including your country. WAY TOO fucking soft for this shit and people wonder why these trousered apes run over them with a shit eating grin.

Attached: 3495.png (704x536, 481K)

We could go back to Andy Griffith and Barney Fife if we got rid of niggers. Cops didn't start commonly wearing riot gear until well... (Oakland, Chicago, Baltimore...). If your job is to keep mobs from burning the city to the ground and they got bricks and molotovs, wouldn't you want some extra padding and a helmet too?
Not saying to be a goddamn bootlicker, but fuck we could slash security budgets to mere fractions if we could no shit make niggers leave somehow. (DO NOT OVERTURN ROE V WADE, you get more nigs that way) Case in point, my old hometown. In the 90's, almost all white. You could leave your doors unlocked. Cops were just other citizens in uniform. Wasn't until monkeys from Charlotte started moving in and boom, now our local PD has a few APCs.
TL;DR Because niggers, that's why.

Digits

their crimes are racially insensitive

Attached: 1527290609136.jpg (992x768, 118K)

S U C C I N C T
U
C
C
I
N
C
T

Target practice.

>taking public transportation

>ever

Get what you deserve for being stupid

Gee it's almost as they're saying that walls work! I can't be the only person to have observed this.

muh digits, eat your pasta

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>never will

Just bring back segregation.

(((teenagers)))

(((young people)))

I'm sure they blurred it to protect their identities

Cops are an odd mix of raw racial awareness and worship of state authority. They see exactly how fucked up racial diversity has made society but they worship the bureaucratic edicts that force them to behave a certain way.

reality has a racial bias.

>(((teenagers)))
>(((young people)))

I bet these kids got in big trouble when their dads came home from work.

Attached: teen 4.png (232x271, 68K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-25-17-25-10.jpg (2560x1440, 1.33M)

"Youths" is a liberal codeword for niggers.

The Bay Area is a shithole

videos are racist goy

>juveniles
>minors
>group of boys and girls
Every possible synonym for a group of post-pubescent, pre-adults had become a euphemism for niggers. Literally all of them.

>checked
Looks like the gorilla channel is real.

lol

>concealed weapon
It was 40 of them!
Even a gun with 17 in the mag and a spare mag wouldn't have been enough.

someone send Emilia to Oakland to get enriched

Attached: liberal_tweets_itsfunny.png (808x604, 90K)

I can't take this anymore, I'm fucking done. This world is fucking insane. Since when did people need to pretend these wild animals are people?

And the morons running California wonder why we refuse to use public transportation.

They raised taxes under the guise of "fixing the roads", but the funds were diverted to build more lanes for buses and trains. They've even closed down roads and other highway lanes to get drivers out of their cars and into public transporation. And yet Californias refuse to ride the train. But what they don't understand is that even bluepilled Californians are redpilled on the public transportation issue. They know that if you ride the train, you will get enriched.

Attached: enriched.png (582x285, 283K)

Since the late fucking 50s. It's been an utter disaster from the beginning to the present, but no one's willing to write off the effort we put into humanizing them as a sunk cost and bring back Jim Crow.

By withholding this video, the BART police have abrogated their responsibility to protect their riders. They are officially a rogue entity and their authority should no longer be recognized.