BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee schedules Friday vote on Kavanaugh

It’s happening folks. Bad feeling something is going to happen that will cause a delay. Democrats are extremely desperate. What are the possibilities?

Attached: 5D090F8C-9406-42CA-A9C6-9F1C7CB82D78.jpg (1523x1518, 579K)

Friday vote then a Monday vote then a Tuesday vote then a Wednesday vote...

What is the chance that Republicans will cuck out and vote against Kavannaugh

100%

100% lol it looks like trumps house of cards is about to come crashing down. Hard.

Vote to send him out of committee for full Senate vote early next week to confirm

Are you fucking kidding me

i wouldn't put it past them

Attached: 1518726208333.jpg (575x636, 106K)

GET MAD ALREADY BURGER

what the fuck are you waiting for ? GO OUT ON THE STREET AND USE YOUR GUN, THEY ARE SUBVERTING DEMOCRACY

>fox news
LOL.

What about Ramirez, they don't wanna hear from her?

That’s when avenatti’s mystery woman will become ready to reveal her shocking allegations Thursday evening.

at this point its questionable if the lady is even a real person much less her claim

>The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee acknowledged Tuesday she can’t guarantee the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault will show up to testify at a looming hearing, as her attorneys raise concerns about the format.

They are calling her bluff. She wont even show.

Grassley is saying they have the votes to Confirm him

Just accomplish something already

it was all a Jow Forums scam on the lawyer and he fell for it

Attached: Dn9cMyCXgAA1F5y.jpg-large.jpg (901x506, 104K)

oh no no no no no no

Attached: 1537731501709.png (704x833, 28K)

Decades liberals. Decades. No more legislation from the bench for you.

Attached: 1536914958488.jpg (464x606, 27K)

Literally who gives a shit about this literally who

the only 2 quesitonable ones are murkowski and flake. i think there's 1 more too. murkowski wasn't even supposed to win primaries.

What's the next part of the process after this

They are going to mob the senate, and they will try to prevent access to the building. They want to create a situation in which senators will actually be in danger, and hope it gets them to delay the vote. If it works, they will do it the next time it gets scheduled, and the time after that. As long as the strategy works, they will keep doing it. The place needs to be guarded by 5,000 marines with instructions to shoot the protestors until they leave.

But they will need to reschedule for the other accusor, which will be in about a month.

man, he is going to have a permanent hardon for opposing Dems policies when he gets confirmed

So, how's that recount coming? Surely, it will be the end of Trump.

Zero chance she testifies. It was never going to happen.

There's enough guards there already

Why Tuesday? He'll miss the entire fall session?

Sauce?

Impeachment of Donald Trump hopefully the public wants him gone all the polls say so

Expect another high profile rape case.

Here's the thing. Before the show really went to shit with the anonymous allegation there was actually a good chance of cuckery because fuck you thats why. Ever since the dems have gone beyond full retard to the point where the usual suspects cant plausibly cuck out. The allegations were 100% a political hit job and its so transparent that even the cucks cant get behind it. Now the confirmation is not about his ability as a judge but about the allegations against him, and none of the RINOs are suicidal enough to vote in favor of the allegations. Unless some genuine, hard evidence actually comes out against him there is a better chance of hell freezing over than him not getting confirmed Friday. Its astounding how absolutely foolish the dems were to try this and even more astounding is how cool the Republicans remained under that pressure and scrutiny. I bet Trump's wanted to unleash bloody fury about this on Twitter since day 1 but him being uncharacteristically reserved has really fucked one of the key factors of using sex abuse as a strategy.

Let's get this straight, Kavanaugh will be the beginning of the entire house of cards falling. He is the key to exposing how corrupt Trump and his ilk are

Yeap. They wouldn't schedule this if they didn't have the votes.

Don’t you ever get tired of living in a fantasy?

>Democrats are extremely desperate. What are the possibilities?

Ford will be ‘found’ murdered, which will be easy for them to fake since she is not real and it will also be a convenient way for them to make her disappear without ever having to prove her authenticity.

1 Slip & fall attorney gets Jow Forums’d
2 Rosenstein is sent to the principals office Thursday for wiretapping 25th plot.
3 Accuser no shows or some FF distraction or gets rekt by female investigator, possible perjury.
4 Friday Vote
5 Possible unredactions of 20 pages of FISA AND DOJ/FBI Text Messages released. Are we getting tired of winning?

>This Timeline

Attached: 357F20D0-C4AF-40BC-9C2C-58066B82A418.jpg (720x564, 74K)

I don't think so. The Dems will probably have 50,000 maniacs there. The senate does not have enough protection to handle a mob of that size. And, even if they do get violent, and some get killed, do you think they will still do the vote? Nope, it will be delayed for days while they clean up the area. And the mob will show up again for the next vote, unless we kill hundreds of them at the first protest.

Trump with just nominate somebody else calm down

I'd watch that show!

Its a big deal in the US. Our government is comprised of 3 areas. If this judge K gets in the supreme court, the good guys control a whole branch of government for 30-40 years.

That means the communists can never institute their dog shit laws.

>what is caution tape
Liberals are pussies

t. increasingly nervous man

It needs to be voted out of the committee. Then it's move to the full Senate for the final vote.

Fire alarm, bomb threat, anthrax alert.

They wouldn't schedule the vote for Friday if they didn't think they had the needed number of yes votes.

I don't know they'll probably kill someone. Ford most likely.

I would pay $100 to see it on pay per view.

tfw RBG croaks before the end of Donalds 2nd term

Attached: feelsbad.gif (220x220, 1003K)

Whew leaf bout sums it up. Your exception number is 211 when the day of the rake comes. Memorize it and have valid ID

Hell yes the house of cards is definitely beginning to fall

>supreme court justice dies year before Obama leaves office
>conservatives massively butthurt
>supreme court justice dies during Trump presidency
>liberals massively butthurt

Can we agree that life time appointments were a huge mistake? Instead of waiting for people to die and praying that an 80 year old person can live 4 more years, they should have staggered 20-30 year terms so that appointments aren't such massive shitstorms.

They'll interrupt the hearing by exposing themselves and throwing paint, as usual.

The Capital Hill police will take care of any protesters. If they can't, it's time for patriots to start shooting.

Attached: Dn-CnbTXkAEk3xr.jpg (1152x856, 84K)

Can the secret service be there? After election day, a bunch of protesters were looking at 10 years in jail for felony rioting because they did it near the secret service. Even if they manage to shut it down, they'll be hard pressed to repeat it.

Good fuck all these stupid screeching cunts.

Why would we do this? He's 100% getting confirmed.

If that happens, Trump should have whoever he trusts most at the NSA track down somebody who regularly posts here under the Nazi flag and nominate him in Kavanaugh's place.

Watch the media start praising Kavanaugh and lambast the Republicans for failing to confirm him.

if they do it they lose my midterm vote

You wont do shit you fuckin pussy

The Capital Hill cops will take care of any problems. They'll have plenty of back up.

Zero

She clammed up and said her only statement will the New Yorker article.

all Trump had to do was find a pro life conservative justice who wouldn't even be accused of sexual harassment/assault/rape, of which there are many, and there would be absolutely zero controversy

but Trump is pushing this guy because he said presidents couldn't be indicted. now tell me, are these the actions of an innocent man?

If she doesn't testify this assures Kavanaugh will be confirmed because some republican senators only expressed concerned over Kavanaugh due to the allegations.

mfw the riots

Attached: 1482866735026.png (1111x597, 523K)

How czeched.

You're cute with that nervous laughter.

Fake and gay.

Such a stupid kike meme.

>hurr, if they won’t vote in Brett I’ll just make sure they put in a liberal judge instead.

Sources are saying Collins and Flake are voting no.

THIS. it's so great to see someone else who sees the bigger picture here. Face the facts; the house of cards is beginning to crumble

Personally, probably not. It's a long drive and unlike these protesters, I have a job. But if you think you can takeover the government without getting shot at, you are insane.

Oy vey! I've been submitting my timesheets to JIDF this whole time. I better get my shekels Putin! Or me and my cousin Rosensteinberg will see you in court!

Supreme Court Judges are chosen by POTUS and serve till death if I'm not mistaken. That means some of them have been chosen by other presidents like Bush, Obongo etc and serve for ~ 30 years

AMEN. Let’s hope is several generations

Weird I thought the Senate didn't meet on Fridays, but I checked AP this is real.

Good move from the Republicans honestly, people are getting tired of this shit. Get him in already or turn it into a midterm issue.

Flake would have to vote it out of the committee. I'm thinking he's on board at least for that. McConnel knows he has the votes, or he never would have made this schedule.

If anyone thinks cops/military will sit idly by while an armed group slaughters an unarmed group, youre crazy and dumb

Gonna say Flake will pussy out, but it turns into a 50-50 split with Pence making the tie breaker.

Suicide for the purple state dems to do this though, I don't think the accusations are enough cover for them to hide behind.

DiFi got Grassley'd

Attached: Brass Balls.jpg (1754x3264, 1.18M)

I don't get why they would. Even if they hate Trump, they would still be putting a conservative on the SCOTUS. He will probably still be a justice after Trump is dead.

What's the chance that republicucks never intended to vote for Kavanaugh in the first place and simply wanted an excuse?

The senators have underground tunnels that connect to various buildings for precisely that scenario. As long as the senate chamber is secure (it is) the vote will happen and any senator in DC will be there.

Quality take

i always defended grassley while everyone here was mocking him and calling him a pussy. i said, "no, grassley is not a pussy. stop it guys. leave it to grassley to fix this."

Zero. They really loved this guy, throughout his whole career.

>impeached a-any day now, r-right?

>muh house of cards
>ctr+f
You faggots need a new script already and it's only been one thread

Attached: 1511927526523.png (500x478, 114K)

My guess is she's not going to show and they'll vote Friday.

Nice

There's no time to put another candidate up before midterms. The Democrat assumption is that they will have more influence after then to fuck with the process so they'll do all they can to delay.

Ouch

Good, strong response.

OH MY HE'S HERE.

Attached: THE POWER OF THE 2S.png (800x600, 95K)

But we learn about the rape train tomorrow.