Ancient Jewish History

Post information about Jewish history, the earlier time period the better. Mostly interested in the time between the first civilizations to the forming of the first religions, say somewhere during the Bronze Age (3000 B.C - 500 B.C). Especially information concerning them and Babylonian and Egyptian culture is of interest to me.

>Where did they come from?

>Where did they get their ideas/inspiration?

>What have changed in their belief system from then and now?

Infographs, books and texts with sources are welcome. Religious texts that can't be tested are avoided if possible. I don't expect too many answers, but if you have something please post!

Attached: Diaspora Map.png (1630x1268, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
youtube.com/watch?v=bRcu-ysocX4
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf
phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=9vgYv2pC-EA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's some serious WE WUZ right there

From this essay and sources:
>Expulsion not Exodus
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

T. Saeve-Soederbergh, in: Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, 37 (1951), 53–71
A.H. Gardiner, Egypt of the Pharaohs (1961), 155–73
S.R.K. Glanville (ed.), The Legacy of Egypt (1963), 219–21, M.A. Murray, The Splendour that was Egypt (1964), 26–32.
D. Redford, Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times (1992)
D. Redford and J. Weinstein, in: ABD, 3:341–48 (extensive bibliography)
A. Rainey, in: BASOR, 295 (1994), 81–5
C. Redmount, in: BA, 58 (1995), 182–90
E. Oren (ed.), The Hyksos: New Historical and Archaeological Perspectives (1997) COS II, 5–7.

there appears to be a connection with the jew reaching egypt around the beginning of the Bronze Age as the "mw", a sea faring people that were made up of the united lands of Shekelesh, Denyen, Tjekker, Weshesh and Peleset. All recorded history prior to that was lost (or confiscated and kept in the vatican) when the libraries of Mesopotamia and Alexandria were destroyed.
Shekelesh became Rome, and Denyen was also called the Tribe of Dan, or Den, DN, Snake, they founded Catholicism and the Vatican. Ramses III called them the Sea Peoples and noted their destructive force, that no city was left untouched by their destruction, this was around 1177BCE before Rome was even founded. Most importantly the Masonic knowledge was stolen during the Hyksos dynasty and multiculturalism brought the empire down by its foundation. Sound familiar?

Video reference:
>1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed (Eric Cline, PhD)
youtube.com/watch?v=bRcu-ysocX4

Attached: 1177 BCE - Sea Peoples.png (989x891, 699K)

The snake in the Tanakh story if Adam and Eve is the Tribe of Dan, and it deals with usury, predatory banking and merchant contracts.

>The original meaning of the Adam and Eve story
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf

The Hebrew word for usury directly translates to "snakebite" because it first honors the tribe that cursed Egypt with the concept but it also causes inflation in the economy. Also Ha-Ba-Ru's was the name Egyptians gave the jews, and no jew built a pyramid.

Going back further the snake is the trademark of the ancient jew tribe and it traces over a hundred thousand years back when animism was still the belief system of choice (you eat the animal you want to become). From there the snake tribe most likely were the shamans of all the tribes who got together and ruled with their combined knowledge.

Attached: Rod of Asclepius.png (251x804, 31K)

OY VEY HOL UP

Funny I have actually watched this video before. So you believe they started out as sea faring raiders? A bummer that vatican guards those secrets.

I know this information came out this month:
>For a more scientific take on the Jewish origin debate, recent DNA analysis of Ashkenazic Jews – a Jewish ethnic group – revealed that their maternal line is European. It has also been found that their DNA only has 3% ancient ancestry which links them with the Eastern Mediterranean (also known as the Middle East) – namely Israel, Lebanon, parts of Syria, and western Jordan. This is the part of the world Jewish people are said to have originally come from – according to the Old Testament. But 3% is a minuscule amount, and similar to what modern Europeans as a whole share with Neanderthals. So given that the genetic ancestry link is so low, Ashkenazic Jews most recent ancestors must be from elsewhere.

>The Asian group of these DNA mutations, found in Ashkenazic Jews, likely originated from the Ashina elite and other Khazar clans, who converted from Shamanism to Judaism. This means that the Ashina and core Khazar clans were absorbed by the Ashkenazic Jews.
>It was also around this time that the Jewish elite adopted many Slavic customs. And based on my previous research,
>I would suggest that Yiddish was developed as a secret language to assist in trade.
phys.org/news/2018-09-ashkenazic-jews-mysterious-unravelled-scientists.html

Lastly the Druids of the British Isles performed the same blood passover rituals listed in the Tanakh, although their reasons were a bit different the ritual was the same. Stonehenge can be linked back to the Sea Peoples union and the Masonic knowledge. Then there's St Patrick who chased the "snakes" off the island, well those snakes were Dan again and he was never canonized by the Catholic church because they too are a Tribe of Dan creation

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican 1.png (1310x1384, 2.43M)

So if jews have lived in a larger area of land than all of Europe and have been doing it for thousands of years successfully then why are there so few and even fewer with DNA testing

Attached: 1537694008763m.jpg (1024x971, 75K)

>So you believe they started out as sea faring raiders?
I think they started off somewhere in the indo-china region as shamans in the stone age and got themselves onto boats when they reached indonesia. There is a Tribe of Crocodiles in the south pacific and they're the key to understanding how the Tribe of Snake thought back in ancient times because this island borne tribe has never seen outside civilizaiton for thousands of years. They believed that if they kept eating crocodiles that they too would evolved into one. This is why early belief systems promoted cannibalism of the enemy because they were taught their flesh would grant you strength for the next battle. Jewish Ritual Sacrifice anyone?

Expounding on this.
They worship "Leviathan", a male/female snake "god".

yes!
and there's Dagon from the Mesopotamian belief system or Oanes from before that.
Same snake tribe

Attached: Oannes is Dagon.jpg (303x330, 20K)

Speaking of dragons, what flags have a dragon on them?
I know of the Scottish flag, and Iran, well Scottish nobles are jews through the scottish rite masonic order, and Iranians share an ancestry match with Ashkenazi jews to the tune of 88%:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

So did you make this thread with a vpn just to be a kikeaboo to yourself? Yikes

Also would like an answer to this, for my gf. She recently did 23andme and was disappointed that there is no history information of where her people came from initially. I know that until about a year ago they mentioned that certain ashkenazis were of Khazar origin, meaning from Turkey, which suggests that for other haplogroups they provided other origin information as well. When she checks her results now though there is no historic geographic information at all.

Jews were Phoenician.
Hebrew is the same language as Phoenician.
Phoenicians invented moneylending.
Phoenicians were well known as merchants.
Hebrew Bible is full of Phoenicians gods.
Most scholars agree Phoenicia extended way south into Israel.
Jews where numerous in any Phoenician colony.
I mean it's fucking obvious really.

Attached: first_alphabet_hebrew.jpg (435x577, 119K)

Cathage in Punic and Hebrew is Keyet Chadash, aka. New City. The city was FULL of Jews.

Attached: CarthageMap.png (770x447, 288K)

Sephardi Jews are Carthaginian subjects

Ashkenazi are not Turks, they are European. Their DNA is strongly correlated with Italian.

it goes further back than you realize

Attached: 1510765551667.jpg (978x1024, 205K)

>sea faring raiders
>Phoenician

Fusion culture of a Phoenician-influenced Semitic mountain tribe invaded by (most likely Indoeuropean-derived) Sea peoples. The warrior elites subjugating the Semites either were wiped out later or integrated and diluted into the general population.

Attached: 1511331972884.jpg (838x1014, 294K)

this is more than you realize

Attached: SpiecesWar.png (960x1106, 458K)

So how come Jews still kept their culture but the Phoenicians didn't?
Source please

History is fun.

Attached: uh_oh.png (719x528, 374K)

fuck no, i'm too cheap and rawdawg into Jow Forums
everything I posted is research over the past years

Sorry, I have no source, this is just a theory of mine (an uneducated one I have to admit). My points? Jahwe, originally some mountain deity, was suddenly transformed into a rather 'warlike' form with the claim of being the 'only god', rather weird for a classical Mesopotamian deity. Also the sudden rejection of the Moloch cult and the involved child sacrifice. At least from what I have read this was universally abhorred by the steppe nomads (although they had their own style of human sacrifice for sure, most likely retainer sacrifice upon burial of important warriors and such). Also (and sadly I forgot the details) Yahwe seems to have been culturally transferred from a peoples displaced from their original homeland by some influence ... and here I see conincidence with the invasions of the Sea peoples and the Bronze Age collapse. Maybe check it out yourself with this in mind, then see if you see a pattern too or if you'd rather reject my ideas as the bullshit it most likely is.

"Jews" implies the kingdom of Judah. "Hebrew" is just the modern Egyptian word "hebri" meaning guest worker, or wetback. The thing you understand as a "Jew" exists from the time of Babylonian captivity. They were the Judeians who did not assimilate, and as such, modern Judaism is basically tribal reactionaries rejecting Urban society that they are forced to live in. Then when the Persians let them go home, they force their lunatic ideas on the normal, vaguely pagan semites who were left behind. Read the book of Ezra to find out what happens next.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vgYv2pC-EA

Attached: 08Bw1lj.jpg (489x640, 86K)

It's possible what you say is true, I feel a little bit skeptical just reading it now though it's late. I never think their strength was in their deity system but the laws they made like 'a outsider can never truly be one of us' and stuff like that. Reasons for their behavior can also be that they have never been physically strong, with inbreeding also keeping them weak and fragile. The only way for them to survive was to use these kind of manipulation and deception tactics, and many of them probably died but maybe a few tribes survived and here we are today. As in the text I quoted earlier(which came out this month) , they always take on the customs of their home nation even though they stay within the family. Helped them getting wiped out, but didn't work a lot of times that's what led to their enforced exile that happened frequently the last 2500 years or so.

My question to you is, what do you think changed the last 300 years which made them thrive, where before they got stuck in the ghettos?

HAIL THE NEW DAWN,
HAIL THE GOLDEN DAWN!

Attached: jewing.png (1132x1394, 256K)

Great stuff.

A good question. They are opportunists. Internally very cohesive. This is the societal 'niche' they were forced into (or forced themselves into). Modern society led to a breakdown of the old order and I'd say they capitalized on this. A parasite grows on the host's weakness.

Attached: on_rats.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

more i have

Attached: 1531278473406.jpg (986x2308, 1M)

>They are opportunists. Internally very cohesive. This is the societal 'niche' they were forced into (or forced themselves into).
Indeed. Western democracy and capitalism have been kind to them and made them very successful. This was true for Rome as well and other ancient societies. If you look at any society where these elements doesn't exist, they are fairly weak. Monarchy or totalitarian states today and in the past seemed to have kept them at bay. It's very fascinating to look at from a outsider perspective, like if you were studying another species and it's strategies. Do you know of any other animal who utilizes the same strategies?

i have a bit on ancient alphas

Attached: Alphabets.jpg (600x384, 120K)

Attached: 1531350888956.jpg (468x371, 57K)

I don't think this has too much to do with Jews. But more interesting that Neanderthal may have been linked to myths such as Yetis and them being predators that preyed on us. I don't think from my memory that Jews have more Neanderthal DNA than us Caucasians, but I know that we have a lot more of them. Maybe one can argue but that is a long stretch that that had something to do with our success in the world today and in the past? Asians had another ancestor like Erectus I believe(?) and Africans have neither while we had some Neanderthal mixture.

The Neander ancestry has one advantage (and yes, it peaks in Europeans of 'Nordic' descent) ... better visuo-spatial capabilities. Different brain development. Indirectly leads to better capabilities in toolmaking and engineering.

Very true. Anyway it's getting late here and by the morning this thread will probably be dead. Was nice talking to you!

Good night! Come visit in the Kraut/pol/ maybe if you like ... I am usually there. Also quite tired already.

Try /his/ although there is a lot of shitposting there too.

you got any sauce on the asian Erectus link? not that i doubt you, i just like to collect more info.

(((Wikipedia))):

>A 2016 study presented evidence that Neanderthal males might not have had viable male offspring with AMH females. This could explain why no modern man had to date been found with a Neanderthal Y chromosome.[24]

In general, Orthodox Judaism considers individuals born of Jewish mothers to be Jewish.

Utterly retarded newfag is utterly retarded

Attached: 1534198920637.png (200x300, 28K)

Hyksos and sea people are separated by several centuries. Sea people and actual historical record of jews (and not that stupid “Israel” stele which is proof of nothing and likely being misinterpreted) are even farther apart.

The oldest actual historical record of jews are the elephantine papyri dated to the 5th century BC. jews are not an ancient group of “people”, their history is all fairytales and lies.

The Hyksos were partially Indo-European and Manetho, one of the main sources of them, calls them Phoenicians.

The Sea People were from the coast of Anatolia and from the Aegean Sea and the Sherden were Sardinians. The only sea-faring jews were the Atlantic slave traders. jews conquering and subduing a nation through force of arms? JEWS?! You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me if you believe in such fairytales

Based Mediterraneans! Helping the decent nonwhites of character to settle in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
“Hellenistic Judaism, originating from Alexandria, was present throughout the Roman Empire even before the Jewish–Roman wars. Large numbers lived in Greece ( including the Greek isles in the Aegean and Crete ) as early as the early part of the 3rd century BCE. The first recorded mention of Judaism in Greece dates from 300-250 Before Common Era (BCE) on the island of Rhodes. As early as the middle of the 2nd century BCE, the Jewish author of the third book of the Oracula Sibyllina, addressing the "chosen people," says: "Every land is full of thee and every sea." The most diverse witnesses, such as Strabo, Philo, Seneca, Cicero, and Josephus, all mention Jewish populations in the cities of the Mediterranean Basin.“

Attached: D635F395-E979-41F6-AF52-D705D0410A31.jpg (640x438, 65K)

don't forget about Khazaria and the Khazar 'conversion' to the Babylonian Talmud 'religion' under (((their))) king, Bulan in the mid-700s AD!!! The modern (((they))) don't want this known. The Adamic(from Adam and Eve) peoples are the REAL Noahite, Abrahamic, Israelites...

maybe the link is Yahweh - Jihva - Jovis

I'm curious to see what this thread digs up. Like the Polish guy, I'm also of the opinion that Judaism is an offshoot of the Phoenician culture. My conspiracy theory goes a bit further and is more that the core problem group which we refer to as Jews is actually a secretive sect within Judaism that crafted the Jewish religion as a Golem religion, and the Catholic religion itself is a tertiary Golem religion to that group (soon to be followed by Islam once the Catholics serve their purpose). Evidence for this? Very little.

My research on the JQ has been tangential in nature as a byproduct of researching the witch burning craze of the 15th and 16th centuries. The Jews were one of the groups being burned during that era, and I think that much of the tales we hear of that time with Jews poisoning wells and engaging in blood libel is mostly due to the extreme imaginations of the time. For example, if what was said about witches then was true, the population of Europe pretty much doubled every night for crazed revelry in the forests with the devil. There's so much superstition from that time that attempting to get any accurate account is damn near impossible. Of course, that IS just how a secretive sect would want things to be.

The guy that popularized Khazar theory was actually a Jewish politician who wanted to free Palestine. This ((()))eran guy sounds suspect.

So do you agree with the Khazar theory then? Unable to tell by your comment.

Unsure, really.

There used to be a Jewish post-Zionist site called Aron's Israel Blog, I guess it accidentally the whole thing. It had an interesting article on Saul, the King of the Jews, who gets replaced by David after angering God. However, Saul's story is so bizarre and cruel that his relationship to God resembles that of South Park character Butters to his dad. At one point God orders Saul to completely exterminate a rival tribe and all their stuff; Saul fails God by allowing his army to take farm animals.
At this point Aron points out that, in ancient times, nationalism didn't exist (this was before Greek city states that would conceive of most of our political concepts). You followed a king not because of La Nation or the king himself but because of an explicit or implied promise to steal stuff.
So, without those donkies, exactly how was Saul supposed to lead the army in the first place?

Welsh. The Scottish flag is either a cross or (variant) a lion.
However, there's a dragon on the flag of London, and the flag of the Saxons was a gold dragon on a red field.

I have 4% neanderthal DNA and am 0% Jewish though. Your theory is shit

Attached: ayyyyyy.png (332x549, 13K)