How difficult is it to say: "Look, I drank a lot in high school and college. I did a lot of stuff I'm not proud of...

How difficult is it to say: "Look, I drank a lot in high school and college. I did a lot of stuff I'm not proud of, some of which I might not even remember. I'm genuinely sorry to anyone I hurt. I'm a different man today."

twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1044391016193806336

Attached: Capture.png (603x378, 50K)

cuck

pretty difficult if you never did it

He felt up some drunk whore at a party and everyone is spazzin out. Good times.

How difficult is it to just fucking neck yourself if you really want fewer white people?

20 years ago, that would've been perfectly reasonable.

Today, that is an omission of guilt in the Left's eyes.

Don't be dumb OP.

How difficult is it to go back to your own fucking country and drink a liter of bleach?

I thought Christine Blasley Ford was a female?

>how difficult is it to be baited into admitting you raped a shitload of women despite not doing it?

Will Jeet provide a full list of things he's done that he's not proud of?
Self-criticism is a crucial part of a healthy society, citizen.

Because that worked out so well for Kevin Spacey.

No one believes that someone can have a moral compass and stick to it. This says much more about the people criticizing Kavanaugh than it does about Kavanaugh. These people are so degenerate that clean living is just unfathomable to them.

Because he was always a good Christian lad who never did that shit?
Why is THAT so hard to believe?
Because libshits are so depraved that they think everyone must be like them?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Never. Apologize. Never. Show. Weakness.

Attached: A8F2BC8B-A222-487E-B341-CF4D48C7A24C.jpg (425x239, 41K)

>Lie and compromise yourself
>Get eviscerated anyway

lolol

as if the left would have been satisfied with that

imagine being retarded enough to think saying that would be okay and apologizing would get you a pass with raging liberals.

Some people have trouble lying. To say he did something he never did may be unbearable.

Look, if you just confess to being a witch we'll only dunk you for a few minutes. What's the problem here?

Pretty hard. I have never drank for than 5 beers in a night through 8 years of university. So why would someone who did the same thing admit to something they never did?

Also fuck that fat indian fuck

When are you apologising for that rape you did?

He was a gud boy. He dindu nuffin!

How hard is it to admit that the guy probably didn’t grope the woman with a completely unsubstantiated, 40 year old story?

Yeah but why would he do that if he didn't?

pure coincidence go... erm I mean fellow white person.

>implying he actually did anything wrong
>believing this isn't a colossal omission of guilt and any proof of the accusation will be unnecessary at that point to shoot down his nomination

Fucking kikes, how difficult is it to say: "We did 9/11 and have been a plague on the world since the dawn of time. We're not sorry and we haven't changed."

Attached: 1517006186205.png (1158x1621, 409K)

>all those replies assuming he did it because he's a republican
When do we start hanging these people? It's all so tiring.

just be ready because when shit moves it will move quick, thats what i think anyways.

When did you stop beating your wife, Jeet?

I don't know, Jeet.
How hard is it?

Imagine trusting the word of a man who gets BTFO in arguments by just replying with a picture of him

Attached: jeet_heer.jpg (3935x2623, 1.06M)

Is this "Dr. Ford's" testimony or...?

Because he did not do what they claim he did. If he did say that, do you think they would accept it, fuck no they won't. Fucking cucks.

When you say that you should enjoy going to court because you're opening the floodgates to fake rape accusations from anyone who dislikes you for absolutely no reason. Fucking moron.

>1) he didnt do it
>2) if he did do it and was honest and said he fucked up the left would still want his head on a pike
the left pretends they want an honest and open society but that's just bait to get you to dig your own grave so they can push you in to it.

This.

Being accused of something you didn't do is fucking infuriating. Kavanaugh's composure and character during this episode have been outstanding

Why won’t you just give in goyim?

do they pay to have someone spam their twitter posts on different forums?

Attached: 1482526212037.jpg (317x293, 49K)

>apologizing for a thing you didn't do in an effort to appease people who are willing to believe everyone but you

Attached: based.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Dude, I listened to some of those boring ass confirmation hearings and that guy can quote the transcripts of old supreme court cases. As someone who did drink in college, I can tell the judge did not. He was clearly pretty lame just based on his ability to read and memorize all that boring shit. I don't even like him as a pick, but still.

Yeah, funding asshole Republicans won't just accept guilt for life destroying accusations. It's current year people, get with the program.