Jow Forums?

What is Jow Forums? What are you guys all about? I just heard Rachel Maddow talking about this place so I figured I would come check it out.

Attached: Rachel_MAddow.jpg (1200x799, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
youtube.com/watch?v=dbiJZnZQ4es
youtube.com/watch?v=8dH-vBtd7Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=EM-booRzCYY
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q predicted this. Now fuck off.

huh? What is Q?

We like truth and free speech, something like an egregore in search of long lost logos. The nazi stuff is a test. If you find out what it's a test for, well, it's too late, you passed the test and you're here forever.

Attached: FB358296-4954-4EAD-B702-42250C5CF52D.jpg (901x749, 83K)

sounds boring. I'll stick with my old faves Maddow and Bill Maher.and John Oliver.

Honestly, it's probably more comfortable for you to stay an NPC. Enjoy.

this is a little much. Maddow is a sweet heart.

Attached: image.jpg (362x441, 54K)

We're all about this man.

Attached: Graf.jpg (341x450, 31K)

Fuck off you fucking quadroon, get the fuck out of my board and never come back you goddamn subhuman nigger shitskin. You fucking monkey beast.

Why it Rick Maddow wearing makeup? Ohh, he is still doing that tranny thing on msnbc

Attached: horror.jpg (640x320, 38K)

We gas jews and niggers. Mostly jews though.

I use this site to disseminate funny cat memes.

Attached: Correct shot placement.jpg (736x552, 126K)

he looked cuter with shorter hair

Attached: 1443880507336.jpg (289x217, 9K)

What is this four chan

Your looking for Reddit
Maddow was wrong
Reddit did it

Get out while you can

Whatever you do don't research human biodiversity

This bait is so bad it's actually good.

Attached: 464856845.jpg (701x729, 130K)

lol easy bait.... FAGGOT NIGGERS LUL

kudos to you old fag

GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT GEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1536538819855s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Jow Forums was originally a fan club site of the famous eponymous hacker, but soon got overrun by Russian bots. Probably 80% of the people in this thread are not real. I'm only because I'm a computer science student and doing a research on a AI project.

Lurk faggot
Then lurk some more

Welcome to Jow Forums!! Maddow is a dyke cunt that wishes she had a dick and because she doesn't have a dick she tries to pretend that she does have one. Oh yeah she also hates America.

Jow Forums is a hacker. You're talking to him. Any questions?

LARP

we r anonymoos
we r leegun
epoct us

Disrespect.

So Despite the fact that I've been trying to stop the hate and the unearned self rightcheousness. When i go for a walk an suv with a mexican stops in the middle of the tiny intersection, and spits. Could be I'm wrong about the intent, however how do I not take this as a sign of contempt? Your in contempt of an ongoing trial you jackass. Not against me but against the world. My fate has already been decided I keep telling you that. If it's a good one, your spitting on the wrong person. Mexicans continuously show their lack of any real defining character as far as I can tell. Nothing but cowards who take petty actions because they suck at life and have I guess decided they no longer actually want one? I thought I was a speck, yet I argued and waged war against a universe. You shits do nothing but act like cockroaches with your sniveling whiny bullshit. Explain to me why all of you expect to somehow not be exterminated when I come into power? Last fucking warning. Get the fuck off my land goddamnit. NOW!!!!! (specifically the gangsters and drug dealers.)

Attached: th.jpg (226x165, 14K)

What is
>Trolling outside of /b/?

let me tell you about the jews

Attached: 1536725431698.gif (540x405, 1.88M)

I'm not baiting! I'm too old to bait. HALE HOERTL

Jow Forums is just one 400 pound hacker, dumbass.

That dick's not even on yet!

That has to be the goofiest son of a bitch on tv.

we are the savior you never knew you had
>but all your bass are belong to us

Jow Forums is all about sharing cool videos and cute pictures.

Attached: Extraction.webm (320x240, 2.09M)

GAS THE KIKES

Ohello /B/, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what I mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

Attached: definitelynotfbi.jpg (200x300, 12K)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

omg this is so gross i'm never coming back to this awful place!

Low quality bait, no non-baiting poster would write like that
Sage.
Well no shit. Shows how gullible Jow Forumstards are to bot-made topic-diluting slide threads (by topic-diluting I mean threads that lower the discussion level to the point where it's mostly pointless and gossip-tier). Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbiJZnZQ4es

Jow Forums in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=8dH-vBtd7Rs

finally some gore

youtube.com/watch?v=EM-booRzCYY

youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI

This os the place where learned men speak the truth. There isn't a fucking thing Jew goons can do about it,that's what makes it great.

You can scream and cry about the truth,but it doesn't make it wrong.

Go ahead and keep pouring millions of dollars into making us into drones. It's not going to work,ever.

You fucking Jews just don't get it. You will never infiltrate a country,and when we figure out who you are we are going to gas every single one of you. Keep pretending to be White. That is the key for us real whites to exterminate you once and for all.

Have a nice day.

Get out while you still can.

I'm a very shy calibre queer gun sexual. I identify is a battle rifle, but sometimes if i get too excited I go full AA!

Attached: 1529963722780.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

The /b/ board is that way fuck off

Richard Maddow

Maddow is a spook. Intelligence agency shill programmed to feed you a narrative.

She's not fooling anyone aside from her small viewership.

And now you’re here forever.. be sure to thank Rachel with a “fuck you!” after the change...
also don’t fight it, it’s hurts less that way

Attached: 155097CE-13F1-4684-9A86-F11639827B56.gif (430x183, 821K)

The Jews own Jow Forums

Jow Forums is the Asshole of the Internet™
It is disgusting. No one wants to think about it. No one wants to talk about it. Or hear anyone else talk about it.
And it is absolutely vital for survival.

Attached: he's-right.png (268x200, 148K)

Who's the guy in your pic OP?

hi nigger jew kike beaner faggot cunt bitch whore slut skank

Who bitch this is?

Attached: 1536698113206.png (765x791, 262K)

Leave now before you never can

Why are you watching that bull-dagger.

Arthur Fonzarelli.

Fuck you faggot, go back to Facebook and Snapchat.

I don't know what Jow Forums is. I come here because this is a Mongolian basket weaving board. Anything I post from this IP address is sarcasm and not to be taken seriously.

WERE A SERIOUS OF TUBES

GRIDLOCK

check out /po/ they are the ones that define Jow Forums

you could spend your time here, guessing how we work as you spend your time here.

I will simplify stuff for you:
This
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
is what we think its happening and what we are fighting against.

It will save your time instead of having trying to guess how we work in the middle of all those memes and trolling

Jow Forums is a Cat website. its for all things related to cats and cat issues. FACT!

Attached: 1537625957648.jpg (1024x756, 89K)

>I just heard Rachel Maddow talking about this place

Huh? But her show doesn't come on until 9:00pm est.

Full semi automatic rifles like yourself need to be banned. You are why kids die.

Who dat?

Attached: 4670E03D-2BA1-4A8D-A2DF-207202F69745.jpg (613x761, 60K)

True, true.

Attached: 6D6DC87A-A8AF-42DE-AE0A-C41F6BFD335C.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

We're just a humble community of Mongolian throat-singing enthusiasts.

Attached: 1534119519815.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Fuck off faggot.

fuck off rachel you nasty bull dyke

Hey NPC, know what happened to your people.

4 chan is a Israeli / Chinese board used to counter the liberal American Jewish population who would eventually turn on zionism when they realized it was nazi ideology .
Its purpose is to sow political, geoplitical ,ethnic ,spiritual ,ideological confusion and racial tensions so a polarised American public can participate in disaster capitalism while Israel links to the belt and road trade group ensuring its important geostrategic position as a technological provider and also allied with Russia it ensures a less liberal approach to the palestinian problem and land expansion .
I was tasked to document the event .
In short the American jews have become bad for Israels image so it is necessary both America and the EU become less liberal through this domestic conflict .

Attached: pol hacks podesta.webm (1024x576, 2.53M)

We’re like this toys Sid took apart and turned into bullshit that woody finds under the bed. We got fucked up mentally somewhere along the road and since this is reality and not a tv show we didn’t become some threat or danger to anybody we just exist in a state of half forgotten hatred, most of the people we hate hated us first for reasons most of us can not fathom. The older among us mostly come here to vent to an audience actually willing to listen and converse with them, they are just as lost as we are in their own way.

Where we can openly question the narrative we are force fed.

Attached: 1519094418599.png (750x1334, 1.66M)

R8 my breakfast

Attached: C818D936-F3D0-44C6-AB5E-DF43AEE382D2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Mr. Maddow is just jealous.

We're a small, tight-knit community of libertarians who believe in open borders, a flexible age of consent, free speech and the NAP.

The people claiming we hate black people and deny the Holocaust are just trolls. Please ignore them. Our users are of every race, religion, and culture - we are a highly inclusive, accepting, and tolerant board. Enjoy your stay!

Jow Forums is the headquarters of the Jewish Internet Defense Force, aka JIDF. From this central location we coordinate with the ADL, SPLC and ACLU to root out anti-semitism. By posting our own bait anti-semitic "memes" and taking note of those that repost them. Using the Five Eyes protocol, our global partners then compile dossiers on vile hate filled anti-semites. We've gotten so good at our jobs that at any given time, all anti-semitic content on this site save one or two posts is ours. And those posters are handled swiftly and brutally.

All the Pervs hang out together.

Attached: Whoopi-Knew.jpg (980x884, 138K)

hate to admit it, but those mini deep dish red baron pizzas are good. if you microwave them, you are a nigger.

NM school shooter training compound was involved with CNN. Just like Hogg was.

Attached: SchoolShoooter-Trainer-NM.jpg (694x447, 49K)

nigger dicks and other gay shit

Attached: soyboy-smile.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

Pizzagate/Pedogate is REAL!!!

Just like they are trying to normalize their sick perversions to reduce shock value when charges are made public.

Attached: NewYorkPost_Blood-Drinkers.jpg (390x644, 70K)

Who is this Jow Forums? Who is this boy wearing glasses?

Flexible age of consent? Like, how flexible are you talking?

reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1537064492993.jpg (399x400, 13K)

1/10 on your larp

Story of the Decade.

Attached: PizzagateWorthInvestigating.jpg (912x5702, 913K)

Maddow's best role is in a fatsuit playing Michael Moore.

Attached: michael_moore_is_maddow_in_fatsuit.jpg (560x745, 77K)

me gusta very very mucho.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Wow

News about NXIVM sure got quiet after child trafficking charges to the Elite were brought.

Attached: NIVXM3.jpg (960x867, 155K)

Well, when you guys come over can you bring some cigarettes and Gatorade? Been fapping to Schindler's List all day.

Pedos must hang for their crimes against children.

Attached: 1511552324802.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)