IS LEFTISM A MENTAL DISORDER ??

Attached: bugeyed.jpg (956x960, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/300604558193721355/486599788171755561/1536084567185.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzkkm_m3mVE
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's called judaism

No. /thread

Those dead, lifeless, dronelike eyes...

*Shivers*

the right are the people who vote mostly because of a person that never existed

All right views based on the bible

Attached: 1392323666243.gif (500x281, 229K)

Those are the eyes of power hungry deviants driven by vindictive hatred.

Attached: Sanpuku chart.jpg (400x1034, 48K)

...An internal and profound change which, manifesting itself almost in terms of an obsession, is produced in those who truly adhere to communism: they have changed it in thinking, in acting...It is a fundamental alteration or contamination of the human being: but it reaches, in the cases in question, the plane of existential reality, something that does not happen at all in those who react starting from bourgeois and intellectual positions.

-Evola

It's a powerful cult with the MSM beating their drum.

Attached: alpha1.jpg (494x988, 72K)

>being this clueless

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/300604558193721355/486599788171755561/1536084567185.png

Attached: WoodyLaugh.png (370x440, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzkkm_m3mVE

The eyes of people who followed the herd and the status quo all their lives, even when that led them into committing felonies and war crimes, including a criminally fraudulent wiretap of a presidential candidate, and funding ISIS terrorists with taxpayer money in Libya and Syria

Yes. /thread

no, it is the result of decades of bolshevik conditioning and subterfuge

leftists are simply more trusting of authority, which is kind of ironic considering how much they claim to hate it

Not much behind those eyes.

their political career is revolving over outrage, so acting surprised that they have to even explain their outrage is normal for them

The Bible has no mention of ethnic homogeneity.
I also don't need to see that faggots are overwhelmingly indecent deviants and that niggers are essentially beasts.
You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.

Attached: A new society.jpg (791x1024, 163K)

#3 master race checking in

NO, THEY HAVE PERFECTLY NORMAL BEHAVIOR

Attached: Anger.png (359x338, 280K)

>Being so afraid of the answer, you immediately shut down
NPC detected

Attached: E8olNLh.jpg (480x593, 71K)

Leftist is code word for anti-white.

I find it highly unusual how most of these leftest anti-whites are white themselves. How does that even work? Why do these people sell out their own kin?

Leftism is now the mainstream culture. In that way, the Jews were successful.

However, Conservatives are no longer synonymous with the Evangelicals. Conservatives are simply "The Counter Culture"

>And a counter culture is a powerful fucking thing. Everybody wants to vote for the underdog. Being a conservative is now "cool" and Avant Garde

I call them the groyper bedroom eyes

Ocasio isn't attractive but I still want to hate fuck her.

There is a mind altering parasite spreading from cats that effects the same parts of the brain called Toxoplasma gondii.

Attached: c150f260a42549364e43e25842f5ac85.png (500x394, 294K)

yes

75% of Christians vote right everytime.

Enjoy your denial

Psychopaths show the top whites of their eyes
Look it up if you have doubts
These people are insane and will fucking kill you

It literally has something to do with some part of the brain not working properly and they become more gullible and accepting of foreigners. I lost the link to the study, maybe some other user can help.

Most Leftists are single white women and minorities. The few white men who are Leftist are young, dumb and full of cum. They go along with what women say because A: They were raised by Single Mother Cancer and B: They will do anything at that age for pussy....even sell out their morality.

Married and Divorced men are conservative. Married women are conservative. Only spinster women who pass The Wall unmarried remain Leftist. They usually get into education and poison the next crop of females with Leftist doctrine.

Right.

Also, academia is almost 100% corrupted by leftists. Students who go to college now get indoctrinated with cancerous ideas.

What about Muslims and Jews?
You atheists think you're so bold for attacking Christians yet you cower at the first accusation of antisemitism or islamophobia.
I'm assuming you're young, naive, and have much to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov.jpg (230x320, 21K)

I'm not a fucking atheist. I am agnostic.

There's a lot of testimony about Jesus's teachings, even if the archaeological evidence itself is scanty at best.

they vote right too.

There were more left voters than right last election. It all depends on where you live. I have travelled a lot and met people from all over the world. I would have rather seen Sander win. The whole election is moot. The same people fund both sides so they get who they want in power.

Its all based on astrology

They externalise and project, it's one of the lesser demons

How do you call out that particular demon?

Attached: 51651651651.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

As am I, yet I can live and let live unlike you.
Hopefully some time in the future you'll realize you've been misled into attacking the roots of your nation against by people who do not have your wellbeing in mind.
Assuming you're an actual French or British Canadian.

Attached: Dr. Strangelove.jpg (670x510, 56K)

I had family that fought on both side in ww2

Leftism is corrupt now. I think we need an alternative to the 2 party system. Well, We have 3 in Canada. Our conservatives are you liberals. The news is so boring here I mostly watch American news.

The right to me has always just been "get on your knees and please Jesus".

Yes because the democrats were responsible for signing the
Mental Retardation and Community Mental Health Centers Construction Act of 1963

It proposed shutting down state run facilities for the insane and retarded and creating community based ones through gov funding but...

Only half of the proposed centers were ever built; none were fully funded, and the act didn’t provide money to operate them long-term. Some states saw an opportunity to close expensive state hospitals without spending some of the money on community-based care. Deinstitutionalization accelerated after the adoption of Medicaid in 1965.

Therefore liberals let loose all the dangerous retards in the country & gave them freebies , who do think they voted for? And so now retards bred with idiots and we have modern liberalism

You asking us or telling us?

Short answer
>yes
Long answer
>witchcraft

Attached: th-6.jpg (180x174, 11K)

I have a book from a doctor, which says specifically "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

wouldn't wouldn't
would would

This is why cities like San Francisco and Chicago will serve as hard evidence of failed Leftist policy. Even in my local area, they round up all the mentally ill and bus them to the closest Seattle-like city of leftist women and drop them off.

Symptom.
>/thread-ing yourself

With the power of Christ

Not all crazies are leftists, but all leftists are crazies.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and your not even conscious about it

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

You are Awakened...

Attached: f1c05568817386bcd841181897ddbf8a99d2e0cdb0fc857ea3489b243c776e29.jpg (255x218, 21K)

my uncle used to molest me. He had those same eyes right before he did it.

Noo, Right wing is.

Attached: 1537917816406.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

>Degenerates trying to have values is a bad thing