So what would the individuals of Jow Forums do if this place got shut down? Where would they go?

So what would the individuals of Jow Forums do if this place got shut down? Where would they go?

Attached: 1531424876074m.jpg (774x1024, 124K)

>Ukraine army sluts
>Just like the IDF sluts
OP is an Israeli faggot and the jews are scared of Jow Forums because Israel is a shitty country and they are getting really bad PR.

Attached: 14559727593180.jpg (705x703, 106K)

I'd start sucking dick in alley ways for vpn money

Every single one of the Ukraine's neighbours hates her except Belarus
How could they fuck up that bad

Back to your moms hotel room

>lurking queer bars for trannies to rape and kill
Please don't shut our containment board down we has afraid of what will happen if we can't hangout here

Attached: 1537641237049.jpg (310x315, 61K)

>fake granades

I'd marry the qt on the right and bring her to the US to raise at least 4 white children.

go to another board?

Jow Forums will never be shut down. This board is one of the largest groups of dangerous nobodies to ever exist. (((They))) want to keep us right where we are.

Because if Jow Forums did get shut down, all those dangerous nobodies would disappear back into the woodwork and the gov't ( deep state ) would never know how many of us there really are.

Outside.

>raising 4 turk-jew hybrids
You know not what you do

I think this is what they fear most.

To a synagogue.

Attached: 1537424302605.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>women serving direct combat role
Someone's gonna die.

I think they are there to serve as eye candy and "comfort"

Attached: 1518396821097.gif (540x405, 686K)

Probably Sweden. Rob a few people, rape a few women, and get gibs for life.

I like making fake profiles on dating apps and shit posting there. Just call out all the fat cunts it’s fucking hilarious they trigger so easy.

Attached: 995B454E-BAD4-4918-B1D7-BBB59F2349AD.jpg (600x800, 75K)

R8 my breakfast

Attached: FB919E4B-ED3A-40DF-B344-E34A039CD04D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Infinity Chan.

Who would ever trust these dumb thots to be their squad companions?

Why would we shut it down Jeff? Why would we spend the time and money investing in a new honeypot when this one works perfectly fine?

Attached: 1503869356052.jpg (1921x3132, 1.91M)

I'd just go to gab. It basically is Jow Forums

I'd crowdfund to create a newer better Jow Forums where /newpol/ will reign supreme, might as well take it into my own hands than migrate to some gay shit like Reddit or facebook

To the streets.

Everywhere. We'd infest every leddit board and forum like a fucking plague.

Attached: 1507519173820.jpg (720x686, 69K)

Here's an idea
Make/already have a discord server ready for when it does shut down...only use that discord server for the emergency.
Any other better ideas anons?

test

Might actually be the best thing that happened to us. Would have to spend my spare time at the shooting range, or at the gym.

Would meet you fuckers there, IRL

Based

Attached: 6CCBE110-FB20-4DCA-A1A5-868F191565BF.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

I'm Pooooh Beeearrr Winnie the Pooooohh Bearrr Imma eat all your honey until its gone shitting in shills mouths allllllllllll daayyyyy long except when I have to work bc Im not a NEET and I'm kinda jealous that retards like you get paid to sit behind a comp and press alert on bad goyim when the AI shows you a keyworded post or thread

Attached: beeop.jpg (750x706, 186K)

>Join russian army
>Take them as POW's
>rape'em

Fpbp

enough

Attached: 1484448422802.png (385x286, 27K)

Russia did nothing wrong. Ukraine has always been Russian soil. Azov is funded by Jews and Ukraine is supported by American and Western Europe because it fits into their globalist agenda. Some Jow Forumsacks are NPC's who are too dumb to understand any of this because they see there's a few degenerate skin heads in Azov and automatically assume they're based.

I'm going to have to go with the rape them option

a soldier wearing that much makeup is fucking disgusting. Those subhuman thots have no class.

this is literally the only place on the internet where you can get the actual truth about Jews, no wonder theyre scared of us.

>Ding ding ding!
Hence why we shitpost in solitude rather than raising our voices at the ale hall.

checked kekd CIANSAMOSSAD REKT

Attached: big timemadda.jpg (914x345, 44K)

These whores would've been posing in Russian/Soviet/Polish uniform all the same had the history turned a bit differently.
I bet they can't even shoot for shit.

are you a senior in college, or a russian?

>Petyr wants to find out how they shoot, while I want to find out how they bang out on my bed.
Russian intellectualism lads.

>implying this is the only website full of wacky conspiracies on the internet

But it is my favorite.

>Skyy vodka

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

>implying this place would get shut down prematurely

Kikes love this place. They can false flag themselves and launch psyops freely, "woke" whites delude themselves into /comfy/ness and complacency, and they think it isn't a de facto echo chamber that's in their control. Jow Forums isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Jow Forums is containment, and most here seem to be ironically proud of it. Rest assured when (((they))) decide to shut this place down, they will have a plan ready and underway well in advance.

Another board. Plenty to chose from.

Nice try no one’s going to tell you the other places

Attached: 1537915315663.jpg (695x867, 191K)

to war

Attached: iaj.webm (720x404, 451K)

Exactly.

make another Jow Forums

>lurking queer bars for trannies
ftfy

>shooting a big titty anime girl
Nigger what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1537584149094.png (337x372, 17K)

stop acting like the jews you faggots, your better then this.