Canada being Isolated and Crushed is a Good thing

Housing, food, energy, and gas are all so prohibitively expensive now especially with the miniscule salary Canadians are paid, that the system collapse is imminent. Thank the liberal and NDP governments of the past 30 years. Harper tried to fix at least some of the issues, but there is no saving Canada now. Ontario's financial situation right now is worse than California's. It is now financially impossible for a young person to buy a house in Toronto. Canada is not saveable and will have to be built back up after its imminent collapse.

cereal $4-5
gatoraid - $4
9 bagel bites $4-6
swanson beef pie - $5
907g margarine - $4
500ml peanut butter - $3-4
1 lb hamburger - $10
large bag of chips - $5
yogurt - $5
coffee - $20-25
6 granola bar - $5-6
canned soups - $2-3
1/2 lb bacon - $5
english cucumber - $1-2

gas $1.25-1.35 per litre

Even diesel is $1.35-$1.40/L

Attached: 1537213426624.jpg (1341x1262, 265K)

Those prices are about 5-6x higher than they really are. It's amazing to see burgers shaking in their boots from us literally BTFOing them in negotiations.

post your own prices then you fucking leaf scum. OH WAIT! You wont because theyre probably even worse than my post indicates. how do you even wake up in the morning fuckface

Attached: 1537324034803.jpg (409x618, 35K)

chicken breasts
$13.62/kg, maxi

Attached: chicken breast.jpg (191x353, 17K)

Maxwell coffee 925g
$6.97, walmart

Attached: maxwell coffee.jpg (808x493, 78K)

chocolate milk 2 L
$3.48, Maxi

Attached: 1% chocolate milk 2 L.jpg (155x374, 16K)

Canada needs to crash and burn. Vive le Québec libre!

Attached: 345646572435.jpg (3000x2000, 2.61M)

i feel bad for them

The troll feeds on replies. Don't feed the troll.

Feels good to not be canadian

those are real prices ive been to canada.

Are those prices not normal?

those are actual prices fuckface

Holy fuck you forgot your meme flag this time!
The eternal recycle fag is actually a big fat burger!!

way more than i pay.

you just got rebuked, "fuckface"
curse your stupid mother for raising a shithead like you.

prov him rong

Attached: 150775220568082.jpg (617x459, 79K)

Dumb fucking burger forgot his meme flag, LMAO. Keep lamenting over your nigger hordes, mutt.

Attached: 8aSRQuB.png (900x900, 392K)

I imagine the other leaf posters in this thread live in some third world inbred fuckhole. If you live in a real city like Toronto or Montreal or Gookcouver the prices are about what OP said. However if you live in some shithole getting killed by fentanyl and being unemployed then yeah, its pretty "cheap" because fucking no one's there and it's the only incentive to stay. You people fucking piss me off, start contributing you narcotic neets.

>Ontario's financial situation right now is worse than California's.
If you think California's finances are bad I'd like to know where you think they are good.

>t's amazing to see burgers shaking in their boots from us literally BTFOing them in negotiations.
LOL
canada could disappear from the face of the fucking earth tomorrow and it wouldn't do anything to the united states economy
you and justin misjudge your position, you have no leverage at all

>Live in a real city user!
Fuck off, the real Canada is found outside the major cities

Attached: 1522813435778.png (1636x1058, 776K)

I dont think you should get too cocky either. In 20 years we'll both not exist due to demographics and obesity. Who's gonna fight in your army when 80 million of you are too fat to be alive?

>real Canada is unemoloyed drug addicts

Very patriotic if you

And for actually healthy foods? Not saying your list is accurate but you only list unhealthy shit. What are your alleged prices for apples or bananas or generally fruits/veggies?

>rural Canada is unemoloyed drug addicts
spoken like a true leftist. Try leaving your trash city for a couple of week, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Even Quebec City isn't that much of a shithole

Attached: 1516561135501.jpg (783x962, 354K)

what are the muslim children supposed to eat?

>Harper tried to fix at least some of the issues
Harper came to power in 2003 I think. He had all the possibilities to stop the real estate bubble but never tried. He put all his hopes in oil and as soon the oil price collapsed in 2013, so he did. Neither he even tried to grow and promote another leader in Cons party. So, don't even try to idealize him!
Even despising Trudeau with all my heart, I cannot support Harper. He was the greater harm to Cons then many people think.

so just eat healthier?

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-191845.jpg (1353x2290, 682K)

Only shit you got right is gas prices. Your lucky we don't annex you just for this nigger tier thread

Noice lies but I enjoy it, Maybe you can shill on faceberg also so that less nogs cross over.

>Tolerance scorecard
>It's just about having no white people
I guess Detroit would get an A+, probably best grade to come outta there in years.

MEME FLAG

Got all this food for literally just under $34 in middle America.

Canada wtf you have more farmland than us! Must be the British loyalist cursw or some shit...

Attached: IMG_20180917_142326.jpg (1440x2560, 966K)

no we don't