Give me one solid reason why i should sell my labor power to another person in exchange for a salary?

give me one solid reason why i should sell my labor power to another person in exchange for a salary?

(prison doesn't count)

Attached: images (17).jpg (308x164, 10K)

well why would you give your labor power for free?

You shouldn't start your business. If you can't though then starve.

If you don't like it, you could also be the one buying the labor.

Have you ever farmed before? I have its hard as fuck I would rather dick around at mc donalds than do that shit again

you're either selling it to the govt. or someone else, what does it matter?

give it? if not capitalism i would simply expend it. for example, i build a chair -together with others- and we use the chair, end of story. there is no one to give it to...

Because until SHTF that is how we prepare.

What if 2 people need the chair at the same time

>wake up one day
>decide to make a garden in my backward
>now able to grow food and therefore become wealthier
>neighbor is somehow instantly poorer.
Wow.... so this.... is the power... of communist ideas.

so in other words under capitalism you are offered 2 choices,A) become a whore (the seller of labor)
B)become a pimp (buyer of labor)

and that "freedom" in capitalism, interesting....

Because you gain more profit than if you didn't, as in...your capital (your labor) will yield a greater profit (a salary), than if you invest in doing everything yourself.

You can argue about the morality or existence of property ownership, or how much is too much, or how wealth at one end means poverty at another, and don't get me wrong those are important philosophical arguments, but the answer to your question is above.

The next question is, do you want to profit?

Spoiler: not only do you want to profit even you pretend like you don't, but you actually can't avoid profiting since all you're doing is shifting what you subjectively consider as profit. A man who rejects money still invest capital into profits, just not using money as the medium.

It's their fucking pie theory.

then we built some more chairs

Attached: 1507609226334.jpg (461x328, 48K)

With what wood? are you going to go out into the forest and take the peoples trees?

Communists take all the food like they did in the Holodomor. Everybody is equal as they starve to death. :^)

what about having things in common with your neighbor? why not have a common garden?

You missed option 3, you can enjoy your labour yourself.
Nobody is stopping you from ceasing interaction with the market.

If your labor is that valuable, you should sell the products of it, rather than the labor itself.

(In other words, start your own company.)

No one forces you to work retard.

Because you probably have the means or opportunities to produce or get the basic resources to live yourself or provide for your family
That's why you work for a salary to buy the things you need to live

Not entirely wrong unless they refuse to admit the pie can change size.

where do the nails come from are you going to build a forge?

How are you going to get varnish? Build a chemical factory?

*you don't

Because a society only functions when its people do you lazy leech.

What if someone else makes some nice cheese, but is shit as building chairs, do you build him the chair for free, or do you ask for a cheese wheel in return?

What if he NEEDS thirty fucking chairs, and is willing to pay you all 30 cheeses but you don't want that many cheeses and you don't actually like this fellow very much because he has a lisp and is kind of a jerk?

>we

Lol, not "we". You. YOU will build us more chairs, or WE will beat you.

we are the people, there is no "one people" in the abstract and another, "second people" in the concrete

communism is not the USSR where you have "people" and the representation of the "people" (The Party)

Who gave you that garden? Why is it yours and not someone else's?

Other people might be upset you are cutting down the forest to build chairs.

Because if the neighbour is just as entitled to the garden as he is, why make the garden?

What is the neighbour offering in return?
The communist version of "good karma" doesn't mean shite.

Because there is something called private property, you know what Hobbes and Locke talked about?

I mean if you want to do everything yourself then go ahead.

Because I don't like the neighbor and he's a faggot. Also you're now shifting the goalpost.
I presented an example where I accumulate wealth, yet my neighbor does not, so you're picture is bullshit. Unless you try to go some talmudic loops and hoops to claim the picture is AKTCHULHY saying that in some instances it's true, but then the picture carries no meaning because everyone already knows that.

that's a joke... in reality you have to buy land, buy raw materials, buy knowledge. if you squat a hose instead of paying rent its a crime. if you take wha you need out of a store its called Theft, and if people take what they need from a store collectively (those same things that they produced and is actually theirs) its called looting

That doesn't answer the question.

Because I fucking build it nigger.

Why the fuck would he work on someone elses garden and not get paid?
> herp derp we share for luv of gommunism
What if he's a lazy wellfare nigger like you? Why would i share stuff with someone who don't work as hard as me?

Attached: 1533458920192.jpg (187x200, 16K)

1) Job stability (you should be paid regardless of how well the company goes)
2) You probably don't own the capital needed to produce the things you want, so you use someone else's capital
3) You are probably better at offering labor than enterpreneurship

Because you couldn’t do it on your own, fucking retard.

other people made the nails, whats the problem?

this. this is the only actual reason

The guys making the nails got paid.

other people build the factory. why should they sell their labor power in exchange for a salary?

Why should other people give you the nails?

Why did they build the factory?

so they can get something besides sitting in your shitty chair.

Good luck counting out the exact amount of chairs needed for an entire country.
Also what if I want a different chair than the one you're making? Shouldn't I be abel to get the product I desire, or does that make me a capitalist pigshit?

So they are going to sit around a hot forge all day making nails in exchange for nothing while you make some chairs and have a good time with your friends?

Because anyone who has done heavily commission based work or started their own business/self-employment will know how hard it is to have infrequent income.

Getting a wage is a simpler less stressful life because it comes in with some certainty and regularity. You dont have to wait another fortnight or a month, or two months for that new deal to go through before getting anything, that's your employers worry and not yours.

If you don't mind that uncertainty and the risk then by all means go ahead. I did it but it's not for everyone. Life is hard enough for more people even with a regular income.

the cheese maker puts his cheese into a "store".

the chair makers put their chairs in a "store"

nobody sells their labor power to a capitalist.

everybody makes everything and use things as they need

Who gets the cushy jobs like making chairs? who gets the shitty jobs like making nails?

valid point. those things should be discussed in assemblies.

Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: flowofincome.png (1157x634, 534K)

Instead they will sit in you chair all day and refuse to make nails. How do you deal with this?

What if the cheese maker eventually finds a great deal of people wanting cheese? Wouldn't it be better for him (and the person he hires, and society too, thanks to division of labor and greater production of goods and services) to leave someone behind the counter selling the cheese while he produces the cheese?

So you unlawfully occupied land?

Nobody said he has to operate on someone else's garden.

What do wellfare niggers know about the value of labour? You being paid by Soros dosn't mean that your labour gives any value to socity.

Attached: 1531468059705.png (1266x785, 531K)

you do not accumulate any wealth. "wealth" is something that is made in common. you did not give birth to yourself. to make an urban farm "you" need iron tools, you can never make an entire life by yourself.

even the Unabomber as hard core individualist as he was used thigs that were made collectively. the rifle. the tools, the powders....

you cant say you own a thing that was made by everybody

There isn’t one. Please starve to death like the retarded faggot you are

Because morality is a spook and youre my property.

But the guy sold it to me willingly. It's called a fucking trade you retard. I don't owe you something just because you have a hole.

> Unlawful
> Anarchist meme flag

K buddy

Because that’s not how humans work retard. Why don’t you share all of your stuff with everyone else

becouse i need them. i make things also- for example i made vegetables or chairs.

what good are nails by themselves?

they build a factory becouse supposedly chemicals are useful

Damn, communism really IS a mental illness

Why do you get them just because you want them?

so far I'm getting is "everybody will be nice"

Please explain to me how you're going to keep me from fulfilling my life goal of being a lazy fatass in the chair you built? And don't tell me I don't want it, because I do.

>leftwing retards think this makes sense

Value is subjective. Take something to a car boot sale and see if you can make some profit, if you do remember to give it to the person who made the product all those years ago, and if you don’t make any profit then you can take all the hit

So do it what is stopping you? Nobody is forcing you to work. What you want to do is force others to build a chair with you and that's not cool

I don't want to make anything myself, that's no fun. I'd rather just play games all day.

I still need cheese and chairs, though. Who the fuck are you to tell me I can't have these things? You made everybody else a chair, you OWE me a fucking chair. Chop chop.

Getting rid of property you would only fuck up hardworking white people, and prop up lumpenprole niggers.

Well, they need things too. Just because you need things doesn't mean they must give them to you, for the same reason it doesn't mean you must give things to them because they need them. However, maybe they are willing to trade.

Chemicals are useful? To whom?

im not all that sure that making nails is a good example for a shitty job... lets ask "who does the plumbing?" well, the plumbers...

you hate your mom?

You don't have to if you don't want to. You could try the No Food Diet.

>wealth is something that is made in common

Not necessarily and either way everyone gets paid an agreeable rate of pay else they wouldn’t do it. What do you retards find so difficult about the obvious truth that value is subjective

>entire society dies of cholera because nobody wanted to work at the sewage treatment plant for free and process shit all day

Attached: 1509670763784.png (498x418, 235K)

DAILY REMINDER:
The labor theory of value is false and can be proved false as follows: I fuck your sister for 3 hours. That's a lot of labor for me. However, I'm a fucking communist with a tiny dick, and your sister doesn't orgasm. I do, so I am satisfied with this exchange. Why should your sister have to endure my crusty commie cock when it's not as good for her? Under communism and in adherence to the labor theory of value, she has to.

SECONDLY: ownership is 9/10ths of the law. If I possess something, if I hold it in my hands/have it locked someone that I only have the key, I can do whatever I want with it because you DONT have it. You can tell me whatever you want about sharing, but at the end of the day, I don't have to do shit in regards to what you demand. The only recourse is aggression.

How do new plumbers get assigned retard? What if there aren’t enough plumbers in circulation? Why do you even need modern things like plumbing anyway? I thought it was from each according to their ability, to each according to their need? You don’t need modern plumbing, just shit in a hole

I dislike communism but this is retarted, all Marx was saying was that things don't have value until labor is applied.

Why would the plumbers do any plumbing at all?

how can he hire people if we abolished capitalism?

the cheese maker makes cheese, if people are really into cheese then more effort it given over to raising cattle and more people go into becoming cheese makers. they go to the cheese maker and say "how do you make cheese. show me, teach me." and they become student of his.

nobody sells their labor power to a capitalist.

the capitalist never made cheese. the capitalist makes money. money is not cheese

I shat in the chair that OP made because I was too lazy to get up and contribute, and I still have no fucking clue what OP is going to do about it.

>water has no value until labor is applied
>fruits and vegetables have no value until labor is applied

Because if you depended on your own labor power, you wouldn't have spare time for anything else.

Oh yeah, and good luck gathering resources.

You shouldn't.
Instead you should open a business and get your own wage slaves. The question is do you have the balls?

So I would have the choice of being an artist who shits on canvasses all day or a guy who cleans up peoples shit all day. Thats a real tough choice

Why the fuck would anyone willingly chose to become a plumber as opposed to some dim witted barista in a coffee shop or some hobbyist?

>give me one solid reason why i should sell my labor power to another person in exchange for a salary?
you want that salary and you find the labor power exchanged acceptable for it?
or you can not proceed with the transaction and live using your labor power for your own survival.

so don't sell you piece of shit, no one is forcing you to. fucking niggers

and then it turns into shittier version of a democracy

everyone, this is a nigger with 30 iq

>you hate your mom?
With Communists, it's usually the father they have problems with.

Yes, you have to drink the water and pick and eat the fruit, that takes human involvement which for all intents and purposes is labor. On the tree/in the river it does no good.

>I dislike communism but this is retarted, all Marx was saying was that things don't have value until labor is applied.
And he was wrong.

You don't understand what division of labor is.

>food and water have no implicit value because no one has picked them or bottled them
You need a single digit IQ to think like this

who said i dont? i share things with my friends. the only thing i dont "share" is my labor power with a parasitic boss, or if i do then its becouse if i dont "voluntarily" "share" it ill go to prison for getting what i need