Dude, just admit to doing something you didn’t do lmao

>dude, just admit to doing something you didn’t do lmao
Journalists are communists and they are a cancer.

Attached: 95914E0B-099D-4D63-98C3-9C0C469A4F4A.jpg (1242x1734, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-att-us&source=android-browser&q=kavanaugh yearbook#scso=_OMSqW67OAvWt0PEP3emumA414:97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already know the Washington Post is garbage, but it's kinda retarded to post opinion pieces and pretend they are important like actually articles

Almost all news are opinion pieces these days and everything on TV is opinion.

Attached: 1524060354695.jpg (575x636, 106K)

Just say mercy and it will all be over

Attached: JustDoIt.png (729x508, 731K)

Kavanaugh raped me too while screaming that he hates niggers, call cnn

Journalists deserve the pike.

I just realized it’s Jennifer Rubin. She deserves worse

Attached: 1511081276782.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

The adversaries try to defame him but they will not win.

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 307K)

(((Rubin)))

I think a solid gram of lsd pumped into them would sufficd desu, then keep them chained up til they die of old age.
these bastards are worse than just about anyone else we face m

very good.

Open season on pranking the neoliberal left media.

(((Rubin)))
>Just admit it goy! You’ll feel so much better afterwards!

u have no doubt he did it, but i see nothing wrong with what he did

>just give us an inch brett, its not like we'll use it to immediately derail your confirmation.

>Jennifer (((Rubin)))

Attached: 1535890725825.png (300x300, 28K)

Based Alexander

WaPoo’s resident (((Conservative)))

How dumb are you user he claimed to be a virgin yet his yearbook makes frequent references to sexual acts and drinking hmmmmmmm

Proof?

I've seen this guy for the jew last months here. Question: who is he and is it an indirect attack against Trump again?

Didn’t wapo also say he’d be better off in a criminal trial? Kek

google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-att-us&source=android-browser&q=kavanaugh yearbook#scso=_OMSqW67OAvWt0PEP3emumA414:97

Here's Google you stupid fucking faggot

C-come on, man, just admit it, it will make you feel better. Don't you want all this to be over?

Attached: 1477248672868.jpg (1355x1600, 589K)

Yearbooks were more free back then. They didnt have the squeaky clean shit we have now.

I vote for Time: Best Cover of The Year Award.

God bless. The locusts swarm and try to blot out the Sun so that the light of Truth can not shine, but they will always fail.

I have this hunch that people have been lying since the beginning of time. Today's question is: what are you going to do about it?

Methinks the Kavarapist doth protesteth too much! If he's innocent why is he denying the allegations so hard? He should just let the FBI do their investigation which should only take 2-3 years. Supreme Court appointments are for life he can wait a little longer.

Attached: image.jpg (183x195, 35K)

They are right. The correct action would have been to go on the offensive and call out exactly what they are doing.

FREEEEEEEDOOMMMMMM!

Attached: Bender Dancec.gif (287x400, 645K)

Admit you're a witch! Admit you're a witch and be saved from damnation! Your denial just cements the fact that you are a witch!