In England, waving your own flag is considered a racist hate crime

>in England, waving your own flag is considered a racist hate crime

Why is Europe so cucked?

Attached: english.png (1280x768, 1K)

Because they are run by bourgeoisie liberals that care more about making money than maintaining a decent society

We are barely any different

Because you fought for the kikes and such is your reward.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

Yeah but at least we can wave our own fucking flag and no one cares (maybe some antifa college leftist, but in the UK people can actually report you to the police for flying this flag)

This. We have no right wing parties or parties that truly believe in freedom. Additionally we have parties that are actively working against the natives with the goal of eradicating us.

jews*

What does it matter when the liberals are importing millions of non-whites? I mean there are cities I go to where all the signs are in Spanish and in Cali waving the US flag at school can get you in trouble for racism

rotherham bitch

It's not JUST the England flag

Attached: 1529088787542.gif (160x160, 445K)

GOTT...

Attached: gott strafe england.jpg (750x721, 150K)

I got fined for having an England flag during the World Cup

We killed Jerries for Britain to remain free

Attached: 1496558529928.jpg (838x628, 97K)

Got arrested for this, ama

The English flag is associated with actual racist thugs and criminals, football hooligans and other assorted scum. These flags are often worn by people who commit racist attacks and other hate crimes against immigrants and people of a descent not similar to their own.
Furthermore, this flag is used exclusively by far right and hate groups to foster up a sense of 'false nationalism'. It is a dangerous symbol here. There is nothing wrong with the British flag instead.

Same. Loicence jokes aside, I was asked to pay a fine and to cover the cost of the court summons.

It's only illegal without a flag licence.

we have UKIP

I've been reporting these flags to 112 recently. Police take it quite seriously and they can be taken down. You should have known better mate.

Yeah it was a nightmare, I had to pay more because there is a mosque across the road and the Muslims complained that they were being racially abused

And the Scottish Saltire was the symbol of the KKK, yet the SNP preach about equality and tolerance and wonders. Hypocrisy, I hope you get nuked.

Typical.

Happens all the time, there was about 30 of us in court all for the same thing

>associated with actual racist thugs and criminals, football hooligans and other assorted scum. These flags are often worn by people who commit racist attacks and other hate crimes against immigrants and people of a descent not similar to their own.
nothing wrong with that, subhuman dot nigger

Did you get off easy mate? Some people have faced jail time for repeat offences.

fuck off GCHQ

£2500 fine and a 12 month electronic tag and I have to go for diversity lessons at the local college

Unbelievable.

Ouch, you could have come off worse to be honest. You get the 3 month, the 6 month or the 9 month diversity course?

>a racist hate crime
LOL its literally a misdemeanour you dumb fucking yank. People only ever go to jail for waving a flag on very rare occasions, its usually just a 1k fine. Moron.

I got the 6 month one but only because I agreed to the community service of picking up litter around the mosque

FUCK LIBERALS AND LEFTISTS!

Yeah, that's so much better bro. $1k fine, community services, and diversity courses for flying your own country's flag.

>The English flag is associated with actual racist thugs and criminals, football hooligans and other assorted scum
Those are called English people and you are trespassing in their country.

Attached: Louis William Desanges (1822-1906) Lieutenant William Alexander Kerr (1832–1919), 24th (Bombay) Re (928x1200, 155K)

>$1k fine, community services, and diversity courses for flying your own country's flag.
Dude, the flag has stood for oppression and the murder of ethnic minorities for centuries.

Britain has became a very inclusive society so flying some old fucking flag that stands for the murder of non-whites is not very inclusive, is it?

The flag should be reserved for like the queen and the stuff and football games i think. Uneducated Brexit voting hooligans shouldn't just be able to wave it arrogantly in the faces of ethnic minorities, they're basically telling them to die when they do that.

Better than going to prison you dumb yank.

We used to have imams come in to diversity courses. Quite a lot of people converted thanks to them but having a good word from one of the course stewards can really do wonders.

just fly the British flag instead.

>It's usually just a 1k fine
>Just
>JUST

Attached: jusd.png (773x591, 84K)

This. For many of the immigrants the English flag is akin to the swastika to Jews. We need to make them feel welcome or they'll never integrate.

???

Lol if you're confident enough to be racist, you can pay the 1k fine. That's your own problem.

>For many of the immigrants the English flag is akin to the swastika to Jews.
Basically exactly this. It's not just a football team, its a country which has caused them generations of sufferring.

That money goes towards keeping community-relations teams funded. When racists commit these crimes they end up funding the groups that support them and the community services is often oriented to helping their communities.
It is perfect to be honest.

Peak copeposting

Wtf is copeposting you retard lol

Boy do I hope this is sarcasm.

Attached: rader detta.png (826x644, 575K)

So why don’t they leave? Flags is racist but British gibs ain’t?

How the fuck is a 1k fine for racism bad? Some countries throw you in prison for it, and I don't think that's going over the top at all.

Goddamn. I literally cannot fathom being this complement with living under tyranny.

>So why don’t they leave?
Leave the country they were born in? Dude fuck off back to the 1930s lmao. You don't have to be an old stupid talking white dude in a suit and tophat sipping tea to be British, that's what people in the fucking stone age believed

The UK is an embarrassment holy shit, glad your race will be outbred by jihadists soon enough.

*complacent

>with living under tyranny
Oh you mean like Nazi germany

No ideology should be punishable under the law.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's not exactly tyranny, is it?
If you're a cunt to other people who you share your country with and make a CONSCIOUS effort to upset, hurt and make them feel in danger then you must pay your debt back to society.

No it isn't. Don't you have a child you need circumcising mutt?

> they still haven't realised

My sides.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes. That’s where you’re headed bong, just in a different political direction.

Fuck off back to the Brit pol containment zone

>just fly the British flag instead.
Who are you to tell people which flag best represents their ethnic group?

Attached: Guerau_Gener_-_Resurrection_of_Christ_-_Google_Art_Project-1-e1524774152389.jpg (1199x758, 206K)

what racism are we talking about, mohammad?

It's a beautiful flag

>The flag should be reserved for like the queen and the stuff and football games i think. Uneducated Brexit voting hooligans shouldn't just be able to wave it arrogantly in the faces of ethnic minorities, they're basically telling them to die when they do that.

who tf is this fag. boi i do hope you are trolling.

How can be the flag that is used for the official football team be illegal? Doesn't make sense.
My city was hosting WC matches and there was a shit ton of English lads proudly waving their flags. They all looked so liberated here, singing songs and whatnot. Nobody fined them here.

What ethnic group? Celts? Silures? Romans? Huguenots? Anglo Saxons? Indians? Picts?

No it isn't these are the attention seeking faggots from the mostly ignored low effort thread that is Britpol.

LOOOOOOOOL

Old fucking dumb ass white dudes in here lmfao

Wanting me to wear a tophat and sip tea HAHAHA

get the fuck back to the bronze age you dusty old racist motherfucker. slavery is over.

I am putting one on my car

obvious bait
>GTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIGGER
UK IS FULL OF NIGGERS NOW
NICE CRIMEAN WAR VICTORY YOU GOT

That makes more sense.

>80-120 posters in a brit/pol/ thread
Fuck off you butthurt little whinger, upset you couldn't spam Atomwaffen memes anymore?

The more interesting fact is that these draconian forms of social repression are deemed to be required just to keep Saxons from bullying the shitskins out of the country.

Attached: transport police.jpg (1020x1330, 230K)

Upsetting others should not be a crime, and it isn’t in civilized countries. If people feel that they are “in danger” due to someone else’s beliefs, that is their problem. Freedom of thought means freedom of all thought.

*sips tea*

OH HELLO GUVNOR

*sips tea*

Is this what you dumb motherfucking white people want Lmfao?

Brexit voting flag waving nazi pieces of shit

OMG WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FAG.

Alright, now it's too obvious.

Is that where we are now, deconstructing the English people as an illegitimate ethnicity? I doubt that even the most brazen Jew would go that far.

Attached: 1523579732456.png (711x924, 827K)

Attached: 1433217847214.jpg (500x390, 119K)

i can't tell who the fuck is trolling who anymore
is it seriously a crime to wave an english flag in england? is there a real source for this?

SIP SOME ACID, PLEASE.

Attached: kys.png (1070x601, 507K)

Dumb ass white people lol

Nazi pieces of shit

Brexit voting slave owning fucking racists

What the fuck do any of you dumb white people know about oppression

oi you racist bigot stop flying that racist England flag you nazi.

Attached: Dbcz5PTXUAAuWgb.jpg (1200x645, 131K)

My people have been wearing chains for FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN TEACH ME ABOUT TYRANNY

#MELANINSOCIETY

Only Sports Direct hooligans are proud of that shitty flag.

"hurr durr i'm a pathetic bootlicking faggot who's mad that i haven't been integrated well enough into white people society" is all i can read from posts like this
go home, man

Absolutely this.

Did you mean to respond to me?

>go home, man
LOL

WHAT? YOU MEAN CROYDON?

WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO EUROPE, THAT AINT YOUR CONTINENT

II'm talking to all you racist trump and brexit voting fucking white boys

>racists
>commit crimes
Technically impossible. It’s self-defense

Also yes there is. Restricting the rights of citizens to do something that does not inhibit another citizens’ right to life, liberty and property is Tyranny.

>Ad hominem

>Restricting the rights of citizens
OH BUT PUTTING PEOPLE IN CHAINS AINT TYRANNY

we conquered this place fair and square, while you guys only got let in by subversive kikes opening the gates for you
i get that you're mad that you don't fit in and all that but it's not white people you should be mad at, it's the people who set things up like this, where nobody can fit in because they're surrounded by people who aren't like them

> Celts? Silures? Romans? Huguenots? Anglo Saxons? Indians? Picts?
Two groups on the list are just not like the other.

Not Celto-Germanic? Repatriation

just tell the cops you're from milan

Of course it is. That’s why we stopped.

/thread
sage

Attached: 1389843092.jpg (960x540, 156K)

underrated post, the britbongs failed to capitalize on the joke