How come Jow Forums is almost always pro-trump, except for every week after he strikes an empty warehouse in Syria

How come Jow Forums is almost always pro-trump, except for every week after he strikes an empty warehouse in Syria.

Attached: assad3.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHu00JmWZ7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only thing that bothers me is the leftards making rape victims looks like liars and just before all the info drops on the clintons which will make people wonder.
i wish he accelerated that venture so other things can be done

youtube.com/watch?v=RHu00JmWZ7A
It really isn't.

Bcz assad is a cool guy

because they are empty

Cause Assad dindu nuffin, it's the kikes.

Been here for 9 years and I can't stand Trump the diaper brained kike

Because the IDF shills freak out when they realize that Trump is bombing their assets.

Attached: 1526174944536.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

Because Jow Forums is just one Russian hacker.

I've hated trump since the beginning

because we are redpilled. So we like Trump but are wary of any kind of foreign wars.

Kike detected.

Because if Trump goes with their propaganda he is truly Jewed. More war and intervention in the Middle East is extremely unpopular to most Americans.

This tbqh
Were you a Cruzmissile?

Because a lot of Jow Forumsacks are extremely reactionary and buy into the hype. Trump's strikes did absolutely nothing to harm Assad's chances of winning the war and were only done to get the warhawks to fuck off

because of our high IQ and the fact that he hates and is working to destroy the establishment and useless bureaucracy.

Who did you support in the election then?

what did he mean by this

Nah, Bernie... don't hate

may I ask why

Wanted nationalized health insurance instead of private corporations jewing money form doctors and patients, wanted someone who actually took ecological destruction seriously, he is not a gun control faggot, and I felt confident he would not be an interventionist, wanted hillary to not come anywhere close to the general election, liked him better than all the other candidates.

meant to quote:

>How come Jow Forums is almost always pro-trump
r/The_Donald