FBI Crime Statistics 2017

The FBI just released new crime statistics. Everyone should see this. Pic related.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-67

Attached: fbi 2017.png (807x783, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-67
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course, there may be some discrepancies in the arrest record...

Attached: xqpfj381b4601.jpg (456x629, 55K)

All us illegal white people are catching up!

>Hispanics lumped with white
>No per capita
Nice

Don't waste my time unless it has a "non-hispanic white" category

Rufus LOL.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

pfft

>"white"

OP, are you that fucking braindead that you didn't notice that they counted Hispanic as White in their statistics?

Remember, this is only SOLVED crimes. Just think of how many crimes the blaqs committed that no one solved.

Those lack "Hispanic" statistics. Is this the ones from under the Obama admin?

During the Obama admin, they mixed in the crime stats for Hispanics into whites. For victim states they broke them into separate categories. Making it look like whites committed more crime, and were victimized less.

how is there no category for latinos when they're the largest minority?

>Hispanics lumped in with whites...
makes the data murky for these 2 groups
>Black (13% of population)
45.3% of murderers
22.9% of rapists
51.7% of robbers
32.8% of violent crimes

I noticed that, but what can I do about that? The fed.gov is retarded like that

Yeah but you're the faggot that reposted it.

Like I said, retard, what can I do about that? The numbers are still useful otherwise. As pointed out

>Hispanic
>middle eastern
>Jews
Gee OP where do you think they were all clumped info
>crickets and tumble weed
Exactly you have nothing

Anti bump

>Black MALES (6-6.5% of population)

Whites are the most violent and most likely to commit crimes. Everyone already knew this

If you tards would actually look at the report and not just the OP image, you would see that they do have a category for "Hispanic or Latino" and one for "Not Hispanic or Latino"

Attached: fbi 2017 2.png (389x389, 15K)

it's mostly black males age 18-40. around 2-3% of the population, really

You're a faggot.

not going to visit that shithole anytime soon

and black males age 18-40 not already in prison. around 1% really

You’re just importing it Hans you don’t have to go anywhere just wait 10 years.

>reclassify all hispanics as white

literally thanks obama.

Knew Jow Forums would automatically say muh spics getting mixed in with whites, yet there is a separate category for them.

but why?

Attached: aryan men.jpg (1574x3408, 2.11M)

What the everloving fuck is going on in Missouri? Louisiana I can kind of understand; that place is some kind of weird American Haiti. But Missouri?

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

that "not hispanic or latino" comprises the niggers you idiot

I don't see a Hispanic column, is this shopped?

Hey dipshit, in the first grouping of data it doesn't. Then in another grouping it differentiates between "hispanics" and "non-hispanics."
No where does it simply compare "non-hispanic white" vs. "hispanic" vs. "black" vs. "asian"

I don't see a kikel 8 day baby dick snip n slurp column.

How many baby dicks do the inbreds collectively suck every single hour? Must be hundreds if not thousands.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

Same reason leftists don't count asians as a minority when talking about test scores and college admissions. Can't have asians improving test scores making it look like minorities are doing OK and have a chance in college. Can't ask for more gibs when Asians prove hard work pays off and skin color is irrelevant.

>Can't have white people looking like they obey the law
>lets sprinkle some brown people in the mix to make whites look worse

Hispanics have long been lumped with whites in crime stats. And blacks are still by far the worst even when the numbers are rigged in their favor.

Kansas City and St. Louis. Both have black infested ghettos which are among the worst places in the nation. Oddly both cities are at the extreme East and West borders and the rest of the state is mostly rural.

Fucking kek the nogs were busy last year

Attached: 1524624607093.png (693x909, 83K)

Where are the illegal South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and Latino US citizens?

What a bunch of buttfuggers the FIB are

Attached: bogel.jpg (530x298, 22K)

>no hispanic data
nice they combined white with hispanic

Somebody is doing the raping and setting the fires

Attached: 10D3E573-5C10-458D-94B3-EEE93167BC20.jpg (250x328, 57K)

>white
What a fucking joke of a term. It’s like calling yourself yellow as an Asian. You mutts are so retarded, I swear to YHWH.

White Americans are evidently far more violent than their European peers.

I been trying to tell my fellow blacks this.

>nawwww, no, nope
>but look up the arrests on the county and city interewebs and see the pics/names and designations as white bro.
>naw no. I don't need fax. I just know it's not true

Attached: tumblr_mqyvunGRAx1szrmylo1_500.gif (500x357, 195K)

Can we get the pre king nigger statistics?

Don't mind me just your based black man coming through

Attached: 1533597052003.webm (354x272, 1.44M)

They separated race vs ethnicity, the race category for white still encompasses the Hispanic crime

Us blacks are high iq based participants in society am I right fellow whites?

Attached: 1533596954407.webm (640x360, 541K)

White America is as safe as anywhere in Europe. Notice there is no category for hispanics/latinos. A bunch of illegal MS13 gang members come into the country from El Salvador illegally. Kill 10 people, and it is classified as "white".

Don't worry. Europe is being (((diversified))). You to will get to know what it is like. Just wait until your government classifies some Somalian rapist as a native in your crime stats.

We may or may not commit more crimes.
Think about it for a second.
When you get stopped and have marijuana you're usually let go with a hey don't do that.
When they stop me they cuff me, jail me then throw the book at me for a nickel bag, and charge me with trafficking.
My pro bono lawyer is working with the Commies~that~Be and viola, I'm a dangerous criminal, while you go home and fap to your anime shit

Attached: GettyImages-646318234-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

There's no orchestrated demographic replacement or anything, you whites have always been minorities in your countries don't be silly

Attached: 1536411076625.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I wonder how non-hispanic, non-irish, non-italian, non-northafrican would look

*citation needed

Crime statistics are racist! Us baste blacks never even dream of crime. Oh Lord we do have dreams

Attached: 1533596573444.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

WE'RE all one race. THE HUMAN RACE

Attached: funwblacks520-sexy-sheboon-in-real-life.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

BTW, tat pic is Trump putting his money where his mouth is.

What did 0bama do?
Brought in the Black (and white) replacement.

>the ministry of plenty has increased chocolate rations to 25g/week!
>the ministry of plenty has increased chocolate rations to 20g/week!
>the ministry of plenty has increased chocolate rations to 15g/week!

Stop using the term “white”. There is no such thing. It’s something that was historically used by uncivilized peoples to describe the light skin of Europeans, since they didn’t know what else to call them.
>White America is as safe as anywhere in Europe.
X to doubt
You were the original prison colony where all manner of European countries sent their criminals, town drunkards and other non-desirables/rejects. Criminality is basically engraved into the blood of all European Americans.

Diversity is great! We blacks abide by the unspoken civility in white culture

Attached: 1520745541699.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

That was a citation. Faghit

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-things-31848522.png (500x742, 159K)

I wish the FBI would separate humans from nacho niggers. Hispanics are not white.

Yet again, Spics counted with the fucking Bongs and the Albino Norse.

What does it mean whem a bunch of prison colony peasants achieve 1,000x more than your nation ever has in 10% as much time?

What are you trying to say exactly?

Around us blacks, you CAN relax! We're civilized just like you! We've developed so much on our own, integration shouldn't be any sort of issue

Attached: funwblacks370-school-Tyrone-angry-gimme-muh-phone.webm (202x360, 1.85M)

Fuck off fatty. Go get your adipose laden single ghetto trash money some newports with the pittance your baby dick cut and suck ethnic kikel cult slave masters allotted you.

Anywhere there's a nigger that nigger is either starving or obese and anywhere there is a kike there is a baby dick in it's mouth. Nice alliance you got there you trisomy 21 victim.

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

>dumb nog doesn't know what a citation is

how the hell does the FBI justify this?

>Arrests
>Suburban Areas
NOT INNER CITY. READS AT THE TOP OF THE STATS.
THIS IS WHY THE NUMBERS ARE OFF.
You're welcome.

Attached: 1533967365717.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Once us blacks inhabit your neighborhood, local law enforcement can sigh in relief knowing true peace is on its way

Attached: funwblacks351-nah-dont-comply-bitch.webm (200x360, 2.27M)

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-67

im not seeing a hispanic category, so i beilve they are lumping all the mexican crime in with whites.

DOJ "civil rights division" is practically insistent that you cannot denote Hispanics differently, because it will "fuel racism" nevermind that they have no problem clearly listing niggers who commit crimes, because that keeps their budgets fat with suburban fear of the day of the chimp-out.

>You were the original prison colony
Uh that's Australia dumbass. The Jamestown colony was not fucking prisoners.

56% of "white" Americans have African admixture
Not surprised at all

>Leaving out Hispanics and lumping them together with whites

Attached: 1537490573114.png (320x240, 117K)

Sorry FBI, ya dun goofed

I really look forward to sharing our black culture with your sons and daughters white people, we have so much refined etiquette

Attached: funwblacks198-zombie-niggers.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

So whites are now hispanics so inflate the white statistics??

Hispanic numbers in the US have been inflating drastically in the coming decades until now.

I wonder if someone could cross-reference that growth in population with the growth of crimes in that "White" category considering the Hispanic Effect.

why the fuck is the hispanic stuff off to the side and why is there a not hispanic group beside the hispanic stuff? is that together all the beaners? WTF is that? how can non hispanic total be less than the other groups of every ones total? thats all the illegals right? 244k larceny for total hispanic and non hispanic but 318k for larceny and theft for the total for white black asian oceana native american

how the fuck can beaners be such faggy thieves? why did trump give them work visas?

Someone estimate the hispanic stats and make non hispanic white stats please.

Its a total coincidence that the CEO of (((23andme))) is the sister of the CEO of (((Youtube))), who was married to the founder of (((Google))).

It's all reliable Goyim. Don't worry about it.

Jesus Christ look at these subhumans. Fucking all law enforcement agencies need to be purged and stocked with the most nigger hating, mexishit killing, freedom loving, white woman mating aryan men that we can find to clean this fucking cesspool of a country up. God help us, we need that strength

Attached: 1523322471521.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

>Watched that movie Hardball with the hapa in it...and the kids baseball team is called 'Kekambas' KEK

Attached: 1_sRhuE4rZ_YqQRSus-JVtRw.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

>White America is as safe as anywhere in Europe.
I know you mutts want to believe this but it's simply not true. Only Eastern Europe (Russia and Ukraine) can match your numbers.

Where are the Hispanic numbers?

Attached: 1537905876284.jpg (580x504, 59K)

Wow blacks are no longer over 50% of the murders
Racists BTFO

us whyte mains dindu nuffin we wuz guy boyz

ok so OPs chart is stricley for SUBURBAN CRIME.

heres the total mureder by race chart for 2017

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

youll need to subtract the hispanic offenders from the white category to get a better picture, also note, over 5000 murder offenders are of 'unknown race'

Attached: 3417507-fortnite-birthday-map.jpg (1080x1080, 935K)

Blacks are only 14% of the population bit commit well over 50% of the violent crime and murder. When you look at the 86% of the nation that isn't black crime stats have already dropped over 50%. Then get rid of hispanics...

Why would they do that?

‘My’ nation is a small one that was for much of its existence under Austrian ownership, (Austria was a major European power that we were a part of though) so it never got the opportunity to spread like a bunch of rats across an empty continent.
What I’m saying is that European Americans are genetically and spiritually more inclined towards crime than actual Europeans. I thought that was pretty fucking clear.
Wrong, retard. Australia was the replacement prison colony after the British lost the Thirteen Colonies and didn’t have anywhere to send their criminals anymore.

>Dirty samoans not killing anybody

Yeah right

It seems lefties got more ammo to bitch with now. Oh boy.

Attached: I don't care anymore, man.png (496x406, 307K)

Commie bloc 'C' acting like it knows anything about Australia.

Not an argument.

Fucking this.

So 40% of the ethnicities are "unknown"?

Attached: viw.jpg (937x845, 163K)

>over 5000 murder offenders are of 'unknown race'
One thing's for sure -- unknown race means not white.

>30% of murder offenders have an "unknown" sex.
America yes

We know. You get targeted unfairly just for the color of your skin. Yup. Uh huh.

Attached: giggle.gif (499x375, 457K)

If we are so violent then why haven't I killed anybody with these evil assailt weapons you monsters shower my nation with?

Attached: 20180925_195757.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)