This actually caught me by surprise

This actually caught me by surprise.

When did Iran turn into the same faggots that run almost every other country?

Attached: download.jpg (940x914, 157K)

They're trolling us because they can see SJW autism is destroying us. The PRC, an authoritarian ethnostate, also praises "multiculturalism and diversity"

Iran is based. Listen to them rationally describe why everyone should hate Israel and you'll hate Israel even more

this. the only time these sandniggers make sense is when describing hatred for isreal. it’s pretty much the most rational you will ever hear them

>buying into the "le based Iran" meme
They've always been faggots, just like every other Islamic shithole. The only people who'll tell you otherwise are those who let their hatred of kikes cloud their better judgement

When you're dealing with idiots who only throw buzzwords at you like "state sponsor of terrorism" you throw buzzwords back at them because they aren't worthy of the same respect as an argument.

B-but the fucking ayatollahs _are_ Nazis.

no more than pandering to lefties

>muslimjew
how new are you?

Fucking NOBODY likes Nazis besides a handful of losers.

I guess that's also why in the last 24 hours they've accused the US, then accused the Israelis, then accused the Saudis of being behind the mass shooting at the military parade

Oh hi roastie subhuman

Islam is anti-racist you dumb fag. Looks like you've been overdosing on Russian propaganda.

Muslims and Jews are the same shit. Look what happens when countries try to ban circumcision, Jews and Muslims team up together to protest.

They always spouted that gay shit. You have to remember Persian nationalism and the cult of ancient Iran is domestically their biggest enemy. They always make a big deal about how friendly the Pahlavis were to the Axis and that the Shah let SUMKA (the Iranian neo-Nazi party) flourish.

Yuppers, methinks that's Cenk's game too. He LARPs as a secular, moderate Muslim just like the rest to trick the white liberal trendies, because he knows progressivism exists to destroy our civilization. It's taqiyya.

>you throw buzzwords back at them
It stings really bad when the buzzwords you "throw" are popularized by literal msm cuckolds, too.

>prove it
>takes in all shitskin refuges
good job

when they started working with obama

/sg/ and other sand monkey sympathizers getting absolutely BTFO

Attached: scaredmerchant.jpg (188x268, 12K)

What’s wrong with being against nationalism? I’m an imperialist and I don’t think that all nations are entitled to self-determination.

Iran invites David Duke to speak publicly (all expenses paid) on a regular basis.
They are laughing at the west right now.

Gotta stand for something or else you're just an American.

No, it's because of this
They're just as cucked as most of the West. Anons just ignore that part because Iran also makes a lot of noise about hating Israel

It's an old pic.

Attached: there-are-only-3-countries-left-in-the-world-withouta-26472827.png (500x522, 166K)

Thats why the nazis have been completely forgotten. Right?

Iran is a theocratic state, not ethnocentric. There are more than just Persians in Iran, and the Mullahs care about Shia Islam as a whole.

This is also true.

In all fairness, Iran broke long ago. All they're good for is squeezing as much blood out of the faggots that crossed them before succumbing into Sweden. This is why there's no "winning" against Iran anymore. It's just a matter of how debt they will collect.

This seems like tinfoil hat shit.

I'm not even dismissing the concept but that pic in and of itself is kinda Flat Earth tier.

Shit, Googling for it even leads to an /x/ tier site proclaiming that there are only three countries in the world without a Rothschild bank, and those countries are Cuba, North Korea and Iran.

>we stand against racism
>murder everyone not muslim
>against xenophobia
>murder everyone not muslim

Because they're gay as fuck

literally this. They are just toying with us.

Persians, Azeris, Kurds, and etc. all cluster with each other. They are Western Iranians. It's like Scots, Irish, and Brits. Those three are ethnically different, but they are racially the same. Only a few groups like Iranian Arabs and Baloch are substantially racially different, and they make up less than 5-8% of the country.

>does not know what a nazi is actually is. 90% of the planet is nazis dipshit

Notice no "homophobia" kek

It may be the tinfoil shit.
Just like "the government is spying on everybody" was 10 years ago, now everybody knows about NSA and stuff.
Memes become reality. Faster and faster. Not sure about the flat earth but at this rates in 2030 NASA may admit that they never were on a moon.

Iran is a controlled opposition country

Its just there to make Americans have a pretext to give billions to Israhell

BAHAHAHAH ISRAEL IS SO FUCKED KIKE

Bibi is gonna come off as a total moron during his speech.

Attached: 1523228825981.jpg (1750x969, 832K)

Everything I hear about Iran sounds good. Too bad people can't think for themselves and fall for the boogeyman meme every time.

Like Trump saying Iran's aggressive expansion must be stopped, that they are warlike and violent...

They haven't attacked another country in 300 years. They haven't expanded in 100+ years. They're extremely peaceful statistically.

It's the Islamic Republic. Everyone who knows Islam know it's the most anti-nationalist and anti-racist religion around. The original globalist ideology started by jews.

For anyone on Jow Forums who still doesn't know why we go to war with these countries, it's to establish a Jewish controlled Central Bank in every country on Earth.

In 2000 there were something like 8 countries on Earth that did not yet have a Jew Central Bank, we then systematically went to war with all of them (Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc whatever) and now there are only 2:
Iran & North Korea. The 2 biggest boogeymen.

I'm a little foggy on the exact numbers but thats approximately true.

When he's talking about Nationalism he's meaning Nazi style Nationalism or Israel style Nationalism where every other nation is your enemy and you must fight for survival against them.
Anyone who think about it must come to the conclusion that this kind of Nationalism will only lead to endless wars and genocide.
Iranians are very patriotic, so are Russians and Chinese. This doesn't mean that their governments encourage them to hate on other peoples.
They want a peaceful environment in which their nations can prosper.
If they had any other attitude they'd just kill ISIS fighters instead of allowing them to retreat to Idlib.
They wouldn't accept any negotiations with the terrorists in order to get them to give up their arms.
If they were like the US they'd just kill them all. That's what the US has been doing for decades.
Just spreading terrorism and war around the world, if anyone refuses to cooperate just kill them.
This will lead to the downfall of the US eventually, no one wants to cooperate with someone like that. No one will ever trust someone like that.

This is actually a huge image issue for the left
They’re now standing shoulder to shoulder with Islamic terrorist states

What a pile of horseshit. Iran has militias in Iraq, and is arming the Houthis in Yemen. They are an imperial power vying for control against Saudi axis.

All three of those are allies and all three have their hands in destabilizing the Middle East, particularly Syria, where Iran is fighting now. What’s your point? Go try to fool some dumb goys on Facebook.

>aproximately true
>peaceful statistically
Nice casuistry pal

Nigger they pointed their finger at three countries in a row and said "you did this!" in the span of a day, that's not rational.

(and that's a good thing)

sweetie.

wtf I love Iran now!

It's rational. CIA, Mossad, and GCC's intelligence agencies frequently cooperate and coordinate with each other.

Also, executive body doesn't mean anything anymore in the USA. It's intelligence agencies and think tanks that plan things in advanced. The deep state is fundamentally non-partisan.

This. Based Persians are ancient aryans. We must drive out abrahamic Islam worldwide.

Would a nazi america really be that bad?

Attached: 1462005899772.jpg (655x1024, 152K)

Trump is pushing the US in this direction, he just isolated turkey and the eu with sanctions, they are now considering partnership with russia and china more seriously, this means that our geopolitical alliance will be composed of Israel Saudi Arabia, and a few small gulf states. Very flimsy for the US, if only a few of those gulf states left us for Eurasia, there would be a complete financial meltdown in the USA, and open doors for war.

I've been trying to warn my government about this, they are all retarded.

The US is gradually distancing itself from the rest of the world, outside of key allies against China (Japan, Australia) and Russia (Baltics, Poland). We won't need Saudi Arabia any more soon enough.

You can't hear the screams in the distance from that pic

I'll give you a hint. The only thing Jews and Muslims hate mire than each other are Christians.

>stands against nationalism
>is nationalist anyway

well said

well, you're retarded

You mean the wailing of pic related in the internment camps?

It's truly... horrifying... to think about

Attached: 1536029469105.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

I really wish that I could believe you.

They are commie muslims

TURN BACK TIME, THE SHAH DESERVES TO RULE PERSIA

Attached: 003eb0028247f8d29b1d3d9966530ddf.jpg (900x1143, 168K)

Right. Great argument.

What a faggot.....

Attached: 1532363045348.gif (149x181, 836K)

Glowhard

Trump is a Neo-con ki-

Oh... Well shit, time to invade.

That rapper, fat guy and kid seem to have gotten lost

YUPPERS

>They are commie muslims
ISLAMBOL GANG BABY

Attached: islamic gommunism.png (242x173, 27K)

>that's the joke (^:

How was your boat ride mudslime?

>commie muslims
What's funny is Trump and US Deep State are support real COMMIE Muslim cultists called MEK/NCRI (parent groups) as alternatives to IRI.

Also, the Shah was backstabbed by deep state and CIA, expressed through Carter's administration, because he was becoming independent of OPEC, hiking oil prices during Oil Crisis of 70s, and too emboldened in manufacturing prospects.

>against racism
>more antisemitism per-capital than any other country on the planet

lol

>people of Nazi disposition
is that a new way to say whoever critic our kikes overlord ?
what a fancy way to say it

this is politics. they are trying to win favour with the American liberals because the leaders of the American conservatives want war with iran. This is just smart political maneuvering.

Iran is the biggest threat we all face right now. You stupid fuckers need to stop seeing them as a good 'based' force. They will literally start a nuclear holocaust on the entire Western world.

((()))

good. as long as israel gets nuked first

iran a multiethnic country, and no doubt is the most multicultural country in the middle east

they would be as socially liberal as azerbaijan if they werent under siege by usa

they state fund transexual operations

Attached: photo_2018-09-17_17-10-14.jpg (602x602, 31K)

>no doubt is the most multicultural country in the middle east
Persians, Azeris, Kurds, and etc. all cluster with each other. They are Western Iranians. It's like Scots, Irish, and Brits. Those three are ethnically different, but they are racially the same. Only a few groups like Iranian Arabs and Baloch are substantially racially different, and they make up less than 5-8% of the country.

if this isn't just another slide thread as most threads are here right now, this is called taqqyia
nice try raisin head, you have to go back to your own continent

your opinion only makes me like them more.

Attached: 1522812500842.gif (257x200, 617K)

This, it's like what the European Union was proposed as before they revealed the racemixing agenda

This. I’m surprised I had to come so far down before someone said it

Celts and Saxons are different races though

We only really have beef w/them because our foreign policy is controlled by Israel. Yes they're a shitty Muslim country but just one among many & it's the Saudi backed groups ISIS & Al-Qaeda that actually do terrorism on U.S. soil.

It’s easy to say “yes” to infinity niggers when they aren’t coming to your country.
Also, he failed to condemn “sexism” and “homophobia”

Attached: 83BEE6D6-B7E1-427B-B1FA-26F0D751DD18.jpg (500x402, 63K)

>based
>anti-white

Fuck off you retarded muslim shitskin faggots

>hurr muh genetics

Fuck off and kill yourself you fucking blithering retard