Why is shit like this acceptable?

Acne is one of the easiest things to treat. Just get on antibiotics or accutane and your acne will go away.

If your face is covered in zits then it’s a clear sign you don’t care about your health and are a fat disgusting slob too lazy or poor to see a doctor.

Attached: 5CD3F8D4-9FA8-4CA7-93EF-568AEBC0A8C7.jpg (1125x1583, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3bdK8D9YA8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14975524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1536543599092.jpg (854x363, 243K)

>25% over 30 women

Holy fuck what are these fat bitches eating? And are they not washing their faces regularly?

It's interesting how people are forming communities around sin.
>fat positive = gluttony
>LGBT+ = adultery

>paying retarded people to write shit
serious question, i only noticed around 2014-15 that the media started publishing super retarded pieces, is it just me or was it always this bad?

Accutane has horrible side effects and nobody should take it
Acne is pretty fucking hard to get rid of desu. I had it pretty bad until I was 20 or 21 when it suddenly disappeared forever.
But lol@pretending it isn't gross

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND user to make liberals and progressives embarrass themselves. join me. I think people thought it was too ridiculous when I posted this originally. they didn't realize there are already tons of shitlibs that believe this stuff.
also I made a video on this (it didn't come out as one of my best though, admittedly).
>youtube.com/watch?v=F3bdK8D9YA8
basically, the TLDR is that the woman who wrote the piece is a really miserable old cat lady who doesn't even talk to her family and has deep feelings of insecurity.

anyway the acne meme is good shit though. it can def work and will make these people look dumb. I dunno. I thought it was funny anyway.

Attached: acne positivity movement meme.jpg (2100x1500, 1.04M)

just wash your face at night jesus christ

I want to pop her zits with my teeth and lick the pus

I made one for teeth too. white teeth is rayciss!

Attached: white supremacy teeth frozen north.jpg (3068x2354, 1.44M)

Everything ugly is beautiful! You're a hateful bigot if you have "preferences"!

Attached: beautiful.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Who cares what women over 30 look like?

Fuck that, why pay shekels for a bunch of creams and shit like that just so you dont have acne, which is perfectly naturally

Would honestly prefer to see a few zits than caked on makeup

imagine their smelly nigger stained snatches and /nupol/ thinking they are going redpill the normies and save the roasties DESPITE being supposedly red pilled on telegony and the NPC. i love this place always cracks me up

Attached: 1529723269641.jpg (399x351, 67K)

I used to work with this chick who had pizza face (we were in our late 20's at the time). Years later I saw her and her face was cleared up perfectly. All she did was quit smoking, drinking and partying in general and ate healthier food.

Pillow cases and bedding in hot water at least once a week

>just take the drugs goy
I always found girls with acne kinda cute

gross dude

Attached: 1537111199024.gif (500x615, 530K)

It's called "wearing make-up since they were 12".
That shit fucks their skin up, which in turn makes them wear more.

Attached: takes away the pain.jpg (624x950, 135K)

>just wash your face and acne will go away.
People actually believe this.

>just get on accutane, bro

Fuck off, Chad. It’s not that simple.

jesus fucking Christ, stop having a terrible diet. clean your bedsheets weekly and wash your face you disgusting pigs

It's always been around. Just the past few years it's been out of hand

What next?

Public shit eating movement?
Rights of anal fisting dogs?

When will SJWs start pushing flatulence positivity? Im sick of holding in my farts and being made to feel embarrassed when one slips out.

Goddamn Kurt was beautiful. I mean, we're all beautiful of course. Equally so. I think everyone's beautiful. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Attached: accutane werx.jpg (1920x1040, 574K)

>tfw i started doing all those things more (+ eating worse food) as my acne disappeared

>just destroy your gut microbiome or stress your liver & kidneys beyond fuck in the quest for vanity

Jow Forums IS A POLITICS BOARD

We're working on that here
BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>Public shit eating movement?
Ask some Eagles fans, I'm sure they'll love it.
>Rights of anal fisting dogs?
Canada will pioneer that one, I'm sure.

Attached: mpv-shot0127.png (1894x1044, 2.13M)

this is actually heathier than the tons of makeup this broads put just to by some african bleach tier jewish product to fuck up their faces. That face is a face of an usual makeup heavy user

>Just get on antibiotics or accutane and your acne will go away.
You must be legitimately retarded. Antibiotics aren't supposed to be used for an extended period of time. Accutane is the absolute last resort for very severe acne because it fucks with your stomach acid can cause lifelong effects like joint pain.

>What next?
Prove to me that this is morally "wrong". I'm serious. I know you can't. If a person wants to eat shit, you literally have no right to JUDGE them, forget about stopping them. It's honestly just an arbitrary matter of taste. You like Pepsi, others like Coke. No moral issue there. Same with tiramisu and dog shit.
I don't think you can.

>wears makeup every day for 20 years
>drinks soda/sugar coffee every day for 20 years
>doesnt exercise
>cant wash face because ruins makeup

dumb bitches

>Haha acne is easy to fix, you just have to ingest these extremely harmful chemicals!

Attached: 1415628658235.jpg (400x300, 23K)

It's because "progressivism" is in reality just the exaltation of ugliness, stupidity, incapacity and immorality. Might as well call it for what it is: nihilism.

Humans evolved to have acne to prevent people having sex to early this is literally normalizing pedophilia

This is a very leaf post.

Attached: when you see a leaf.png (1280x688, 706K)

Source?

I'm kind of ok with this, I hate seeing young woman that feel the need to cover their face with makeup. I find it unlikely that people will give themselves acne over this.

A lot of it is hormonal and because they wear makeup.

I think you wouldn't come across an article like that unless you bought some women's magazine. Now they publish shit for specific groups in aggregators and you see shit you never thought possible.

t. dated a fashion magazine editor before your time frame.

This shit has been around in those magazines. Even more retarded shit too. It was not supposed to be read. Readers of those mags look at photos.

>>Haha acne is easy to fix, you just have to ingest these extremely harmful chemicals!
I don't see what's wrong here. It IS EASY. Like weight loss is easy if you don't mind losing a limb. If you don't want to pay the price for clean skin, fuck off. If you do, welcome to the Official Beautiful Person's Club. Myself, I'd rather be beautiful.

How do you get that shit? I eat all kinds of processed shit, smoke, do drugs and drink tap water (in my fucking country!) and never had any fucking acne. I mean, sure I've had an occasional pimple like everyone does sometimes, but never had it so bad that your skin gets that characteristic reddish crust.
Is that genetics?

Some are more prone to it than others, as with all illnesses.

>sweating on and off throughout the day caused a stale aroma to rise from her body
>i didn't care because my hardon has no conscious
>her lips were rough and salty like ham and we kissed while I removed her damp clothes
>her breasts were uneven and one nipple was almost entirely under the tit
>i knelt down and lifted up the thick flap of fat that was blocking access to her vagina
>the hair on the surrounding skin was sparse due to the skin rubbing together
>her skin was covered in various forms of acne
>as I knelt on the floor I was surrounded by empty bags of chips, Wendy's wrappers, and empty cans of diet soda
>i feasted on her meat while my arm tired from holding up the flap
>her moaning was interrupted by a belch
>as she orgasmed she shook and the sweat buildup on her body dripped down on me.
>i came as well
>she asked me if I wanted to join in her in the shower
>i declined knowing we wouldn't both fit
>i said I would wait for her on the bed
>i heard the water turn on and the floor of the shower bent loudly indicating to me she was inside
>i quickly dressed myself and left her house with her television, laptop, and Xbox.

>TFW no acne-ridden gf

>wash your face before going to bed
>use a fresh pillowcase every night
>don't touch your face unnecessarily
>eat fewer calories
>don't wear makeup
>if you must, use anti-acne treatments like astringent

>Is that genetics?
It's genetics. Diet doesn't do shit for acne. Anyone who claims otherwise has something to sell you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14975524

This

When are fat ugly manlets going to get their turn

Attached: 1421459093840.jpg (410x377, 58K)

>clean your face user

Attached: jordan_peterson.png (320x270, 221K)

A girl in my town died from acne medication, FYI

I don't really mind acne, some people can't control it even with medication and if it's permanent you probably have bigger medical problems to worry about than people not liking your zit face. It isn't good looking though.

Kek

So you're a nigger

This Having acne means you are not ready to mate yet

unless you smear french fries on your face i dont understand where you get acne from you gross retard.

who cares

Attached: 88448993485.jpg (780x438, 149K)

My crush has acne.

Fuck off.

I have had that shit since I was 11 and felt suicidal for 5 years til I managed to get it somewhat under control.

Yeah this positivity thing is just gross but young kids shouldn't be made to feel like they are human garbage for something they can't help.

>Acne is one of the easiest things to treat. Just get on antibiotics or accutane and your acne will go away.

or pic related. worked for me

Attached: oxy.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>Be a female guardian "journalist"
>Trying to think of something to write about while sitting on the toilet and browsing the guardian on your cell phone
>Push out a smelly poo, wipe your ass and go to wash your hands
>See enormous pimple on your face
>Say "This isn't fair! This isn't fair! Why do I have a pimple?!?" *sob*
>Write article about the horrible oppression of acne

Not that easy senpai. That only works for men past the age of 23 since their hormones are either in check or declining. Womens hormones fluctuate. and their makeup habits tend to form acne.

didnt do shit for me

Attached: 012736456436.jpg (538x394, 28K)

bad plant based diet and makeup

Attached: 1520226694617.jpg (645x716, 101K)

Youtube had a guy getting his face shit on as a "sex ed" video to teach fetishes, like "scatophilia". No joke.

Try cutting dairy

Her body cant regulate hormones properly yet

More like "just stop eating toxic inflammatory plants"

>nigger would have left the laptop and taken the steaks from the freezer

Female journalism is a fucking joke. They are so fucking stupid its amazing how they are paid and educated to write retarded, """LIBERAL""" SJW trash. WHY?!

Attached: 1507455206419.jpg (800x450, 15K)

Nope. Maybe pasteurized dairy, but raw dairy won't do this to you.

This is retarded. There are powerful medications to nearly eradicate this type of acne in most cases.

Dude, my daughter has(d) it. I had a quiet talk with her about it, I know it was embarrassing, but I bought them the good acne shit before I took them to the doctor (I did this over the summer). She was fine when school started, a month ago I asked her about it again and she thanked me. I just let her know that I know it sucks, but I'm looking out for it. Either way, she'll be popular and the ugly girls won't, so I'm happy about it. But really, it's not that fucking hard to have a conversation with your kid about it for fucks sake, shit, I'm posting on Jow Forums, AND I actually mated as well, if I can talk to me kid then anyone can,

do they get blue ribbons as well?

acne at 30 heavily indicates some serious life style problems.

I tried everything I only stopped having acne at 24 after getting roccantaine. Ance destroyed myself confidence. I would have done it done but doctors in my teen years didn't want me take it.

Accutane was the only thing that worked for me. But it sure as shit worked.

Okay doctor, thanks for sharing your medical expertise

And your think caked makeup doesn't cause more acne?

Was she white?

>morality is subjective goyim, eating feces is the same as drinking a processed beverage, dont question it, infact you cant question it heeheehee

when will you be satisfied?

Genetics plus stress. Living in a diverse country with nonwhites as a white kid where you constantly have to do 10 ap courses, extracurricular s and volunteer to teach 18 year old niglets the abc's in order to get a halfway decent scholarship at a marxist university that attacks you for your white middle class background is hell.

>forming communities around sin
thats essentially a good way of looking at things

Idk I can sympathize with this, people shouldn’t be ridiculed over something out of their control. Besides most well adjusted adults don’t give people shit for having acne, it’s not like being obese
>just take accutane!!
Lol fuck that, shits literally poison

Thats just nasty, next itll be herpes. Or maybe this is just to disguise herpes? Dirty thots out there anons....

Stuff like this - body acceptance and positivity, whilst treated seriously by left wing outlets such as the Guardian or BuzzFeed, has never and will never be taken seriously by the overwhelming majority of the population.

Attached: when someone tells you you cant defeat that wyvern.jpg (500x333, 77K)

they want to create a society where everyone is afraid of dismissing or questioning anyone for any reason even if you are trying to help the person.

>Yes yes goy take my snake oi....Pills
>It will cure you goy we swear

Attached: 1537576885862.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Burping is the next hotnthing with girls on my campus. I see girls belching in public every day. It’s completely different from when I was younger

>oey vey goyim citation needed, you individual goys need to either go out and spend millions of dollars doing a peer review study or find one we've done so you can confirm what you think is real

You know, I'm getting real tired of this mentality. We aren't having a debate here. I'm not arguing with you at all. And frankly, you don't deserve my time. Why should I have to go out of my way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that my throw away comment on an anonymous message board is factual, true, and verifiable beyond the effort Ive already put in to make a comment? Just who the fuck do you think you are that you feel entitled to my time and my effort? And furthermore, are you seriously going to imply that having literal skin infections caused by bacteria on your face is normal for a thirty year old? That being sick and damaged is normal? Why would I have to prove that being hurt is not normal and not desirable? Are you literally retarded? Do you completely lack the capacity to think for yourself?

Idiot,nothing like that works it’s a hormonal imbalance ,I had to ride it out until I was 28 then it disappeared.

Never thought of that. Interesting take.

I was on accutane and felt sick most of the time. Also went through my knees when working out.

>Just get on antibiotics or accutane and your acne will go away.
It only appear when I shave and goes away a few days later. Why?

Cystic acne sucks ass... I'm a chick who opened up about it on social media too and so many girls aged 20-30 messaged me with pics of their faces too. Homies it was BAD.
I went to a holistic doc and spent a fortune on vitamins, did an elimination diet... Its a little better but not all the way. Its so fucking hard to cure yall, I'm so healthy and skinny and never skip washing my face. So... yea. But acne fucking sucks and its ugly. Can't make it pretty but its nice to not feel so alone when you have it. shrug