Red Wave Inbound

The Democrats could have just ran on the GOP being evil. Instead they've bitten off more than they can chew and showed how insane they are.
Getting a conservative justice alone is a major victory. Having the left make a fool of themselves on the national level is gravy

Attached: redwave.png (1256x778, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
youtube.com/watch?v=MhPbO7CoBF8
youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlCViYYEc
youtube.com/watch?v=e_BJI-1SYBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RihElEpjDVM
youtube.com/watch?v=tuGROhNSAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10
youtube.com/watch?v=JnzvTBQoacM
reason.com/blog/2016/06/10/liberals-not-conservatives-express-more
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajps.12216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A couple of anecdotes will never be meaningful in any way when you are looking at millions of people

RUN OVER EVERY COMMUNIST AT LEAST TWICE

>leftists becoming more bold
red wave incoming!!11!!1!1!1!1

I live in oregon my hyper liberal friends are getting tired of this shit. they rarely post politics anymore and when they do they get shut down fast by a mob of people.

Theres no way the Dems are just dumb right?
There must be a plan but I cant see it

Attached: 53c96de06da8111e3ae03a3f-750-563.jpg (750x563, 50K)

Attached: _20180922_171229.jpg (720x715, 77K)

If people could hit the ground with their acquaintances to talk about this carefully with an eye on persuasion we actually could keep the overton window heading right. Unfortunately most people here cant contain themselves from screaming about Jews from the first sentence, nor will they read any literature on persuasion, so nothing will improve.

yes. despite 100% of every faggot on TV screaming FUCK BLURMPF most normies can see the writing on the wall. the left has lost the last shred of rationale they had left. 15 years ago normies would watch jon stewart to escape Dubya's retardation. now those same people scratch that itch with fox news.

Attached: 00.jpg (238x238, 9K)

So the Zog Kike faggot (((Conservatives))) are waking up to their own tribe's (((shenanigans)))

??

we dont want #nevertrump traitors.

they can go with the libtards, makes it easier for us to spot the enemy.

I didn't even care about the Republicans until the left started attacking them maliciously.

Now I vote Republican 100% just to protect America from the psycho leftists.

Look where we are. I know its hard to believe but ...here we are

Attached: 1536794066341.jpg (500x588, 109K)

I made a Hillary voting coworker almost cry today. She was telling me that her super soft and liberal kids had begun to complain about the participation trophy world they live in where the dumb kids are treated equally with the smart kids.
I told her her kids will either become dumb to reap the benefits of a lowest common denominator world or they'll stay smart and take a hard fascist turn to get their values worth.
Her eyes watered, her posture collapsed for then she realized the world her liberal bullshit helped create would shape her children in ways she would not like.

We aren't having to do anything, the Dems are digging their own grave

It is heading right it has been since facebook disabled its propaganda section (trending news). they have no one telling them what to post anymore

>Jow Forums is the right
No. Jow Forums is the extreme right, but still a board of peace.

They are incredibly dumb

Look at Hillary's campaign and all the stupid shit they did like "pokemon go to the polls" and "chillin in cedar rapids"

They have no clue what they are doing, they just throw money at everything and hope their lies work

Attached: 1537733510532.png (940x545, 691K)

ew boomers, again? i was hoping we'd tag team with someone funner this season

Attached: 1537071725443.gif (350x194, 3.34M)

You're doing God's work

>but still a board of peace.

I dunno about that, I literally await The Day Of The Rope

Shush, nothing will happen, don't say anything, this board is as peaceful as muslims extremists, which say islam is the religion of peace.

Not all of us are OMFG DA JEWS spergs and can slowly redpill without showing our power level.

Attached: Kim digits.png (960x601, 824K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

youtube.com/watch?v=MhPbO7CoBF8

youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlCViYYEc

youtube.com/watch?v=e_BJI-1SYBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RihElEpjDVM

youtube.com/watch?v=tuGROhNSAH0

youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10

youtube.com/watch?v=JnzvTBQoacM

>asking for an investigation into an alleged rape is an "attack"

trusted flaggers are an emotional subject for most, this makes it hard to go anywhere in a constructive manner.
the people screaming about blue checkmarks simply can't contain themselves, unable to deal with the information rationally.
This is a big problem for spreading political incorrectness.
we'll see what happens, but if the Little types are leading the charge I have bad hope.

Attached: persuaded.jpg (2444x2336, 842K)

My hard left mother today went off on the Kavanaugh investigations and how disastrous Obamacare has been. Normal people are getting fed up.

>Not all of us are OMFG DA JEWS spergs

user, it's literally 90% Juice

i hope this is a larp. young people are stupid and many will change their stances as they get older. nobody deserves to be poisoned by some psychopath just because they're young and dumb.

It's not an alleged rape its alleged groping with ZERO evidence or witnesses and Ford might not even exist

My degenerate buddy told me all his friends are starting to swing hard right. Said his friend was talking about how the pendulum is gonna swing to very far right and that when it does he's going to be heiling with both arms

Nah those young and dumb people are the ones voting for open borders and the extermination of the white race

I'm like Jared Taylor Jr.

Attached: jared-taylor-black-people-are-stupid.jpg (584x288, 34K)

That doesn't mean we need to be pushing the Jews to get the normies to swap sides. Get em here then drip the reality slowly as to not break the fragile onions transfers.

I just wanted to play video games but now I am training to curb stomp commies for when the time comes.

Attached: 1535461519859.jpg (640x460, 67K)

The left has basicly conviced me that we no longer have free speech in the US for anyone but the left. Since if they don't like your speech they can beat you or shoot you or stab you. It's okay, nothing ever really happens.

As a result I want to outlaw free speech and make anyone pushing for communism/feminism/anti-racism ect a felon, to go to jail and put in work camps. Fuck the left forever.

Fuck this dude.I hope this is fake.

You're right friend, the conservatives are completely delusional. As usual do not believe their lies and DOUBLE DOWN on whatever it is you are doing. Their enraged cries only show that you are *winning*
Go accost some more republican politicians just to show them who rules this coop

>That doesn't mean we need to be pushing the Jews to get the normies to swap sides. Get em here then drip the reality slowly as to not break the fragile onions transfers.

I can agree with this.

Attached: StephanMolyneauxAWAKES.gif (260x206, 838K)

This has to be fake and an attempt to discredit the right, jesus christ.

lol for obvious reasons replace onion with pic related

Attached: dabeans.jpg (1200x800, 550K)

haven't had a soda in decades
feelz gud man

They'd been never Trump for three whole years... and the Kavanaugh attacks are the final straw? Not Scalise getting shot? Or Republican offices getting burned down? McConnell and wife being confronted by a mob?

>>proving OP's point
You are hard left so you don't understand what we are talking about here.
Cruz was attacked, not physically but he was chased out from the restaurant that he went to with his wife to eat at.
Monkeys screaming like banshees showed up and were actually blocking his way out. He told them
>>God bless you
while they were screaming obscenities to his face.
Who do you think they appealed to?
Only brain dead lefties like you. The rest of normal people, including the Democrats does not like this kind of behavior.
I won't even start with Kavanaugh and the unproven, empty smears that they throwing at him

Are they trying to create a precedent where any woman's empty accusation will be able to ruin anyone, without any evidence?
Also, what, tell me should FBI investigate here?
Sexual misconduct that the accuser has no proof of and that everyone that she mentioned is denying?
And since when is this FBI's jurisdiction?

My boomer aunt was texting me about details of lying whore #1's links to abortion drug pharma company. Nov will be another blood bath

Attached: 1537847202499.jpg (1024x641, 173K)

i never believe tweets like this. it's beyond idiotic. it's so rare to meet someone who says, "yknow what i was wrong about something i constantly mocked you for"

Lol. That's cute. Face the facts; trumps house of cards is Bout to come crumbling down

they live in their liberal bubbles in LA or NYC and never talk with anyone outside of their social circles so they truly believe most people are as delusional as they are.

buy a rifle and learn how to use it, you'll be more useful that way

rare flag m8. que haces aqui?

nice work.

>>do not disturb your enemy when they are making a mistake.
user. You are 100% right.

I live in a coastal city, this is true. The brainwash is 80% over here, and 19 of the remaining 20% aren't redpilled, just totally unaware of the world beyond their social circle and neighborhood

Reported

Attached: 1537892332859.png (1368x730, 144K)

saying they're 'dumb' assumes that someone is making decisions and that those decisions were the wrong ones. there's nobody at the wheel over there. no plan, no strategy, no leadership. just shit flinging, that's it.

Ha! I hope this is true!!

This!

Per Capita

>supporting Kavanaugh and Cruz
>radicalized
what

Me....LITERALLY posting on Jow Forums in a Starbucks....in Los Angeles....not giving a FUCK who sees my screen.

FUCK ALL THE COMMIES. FUCK THE LEFT.

>Are they trying to create a precedent where any woman's empty accusation will be able to ruin anyone, without any evidence?
No. They are trying to create a precedent where any woman's empty accusation will be able to ruin anyone the jews don't like, without any evidence. Subtle but important difference.

Seen two super lib friends on facebook denounce the democratic party over this shit. Feels good man.

Attached: 1552349862355.jpg (955x500, 55K)

Throw money at everything. Well that about sums it up.

Hillary had some 5000 paid staff and spent $1.5 billion (likely a lot more). Trump had 120 paid staff and spent less than $200 million. The least since the 70's, adjusted for inflation the least since the 50's. And he whooped that nasty cunt all over the map. They became complacent.

And you base it on what?
An opinion that you pulled out of your ass?

I really hope this isn't real. Kids make stupid mistakes and before I became a libertarian (then white nationalist) I was a leftist too. People will try many avenues to express their displeasure with the status quo before they arrive at a functional understanding of what the status quo even is.

Didn't you know that being 1 degree right from Marx is being a radicalized far right?

Yes they are. The 'traditonal' democrats (white working class) are back to work and leaving the dems in droves. Next is the middle class black voters, there is nothing left for them in the DNC.

And it's beautiful.

Oh but it will go both ways. They will hurt themselves as well. When the witch hunt starts it's very hard to stop.
Don't forget that we are talking about everyone, not only politicians.
If it comes to politics I completely agree with you though. ((Their)) people will be safe from this shit. For a time being at least.

This is why the electoral map looked the way it did. The left literally forgot about the entire white working class.

There was a plan but it relied on factors outside their control, and those factors didnt deliver. What they needed were the whole GOP, not just Trump, to be public antagonists, and the best way to do that would be if they confirmed an alleged sex pest regardless of the allegations,so they could point and say 'look at all those woman haters in the house/senate' and draw Trump parallels at their leisure. But they fucked it real good because the normally extremely reliable Republican stupidity never reared its head.

Trump never went on any tirades about the allegations, simply reserved musings about how fucking ridiculous this shit is. No one-off elected official said anything retarded about it so he could be the meme man of the week. And most importantly, the judiciary committee cowtowed to most of the demands of the dems to every reasonable degree while at the same time imposing their own. They didnt rush Kav through the second the anonymous allegations dropped, they took a risk and waited, and good for them that they did because its all coming apart at the seams. They never gave the left any of their typical ammo, not a single fucking bullet, and because of that the spotlight was not on the intended antagonists of the upcoming elections, but on the ones that made this a factor to begin with; the dems, how horribly they handled the initial letter and how insane they've been with every demand since, as well as the accuser's dogshit story.

So now the tables have turned. While the dems are still their same 'believe whamen' selves, its hard to spin the intended storyline of forcing Kav through when everything was delayed for the sake of the dems. Not only that, but a somewhat placated GOP base is now motivated because this whole shitshow has reminded them that the dems will use anything to get ahead no matter how underhanded. So yes, there was a plan but it failed in an inconceivably spectacular fashion thanks to a rare display of competence from the GOP.

Attached: 1511678238507.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

>be liberal about to call you out
>you scroll by 4 BBC threads
>realizes youre an ally and not a foe

>They have no clue what they are doing
The fact that the DNC is run by low IQ diversity hires and do-nothing women gives me so much hope. I knew Hillary would lose when I saw the talentless affirmative action leaches she had working for her.

Higher IQ people to be center or center-right in their political views
>pic related
Liberals express more psychoticism (Uncooperative, hostile, troublesome, socially withdrawn, manipulative, and lack of feelings of inferiority) than conservatives
Source: reason.com/blog/2016/06/10/liberals-not-conservatives-express-more
Journal erratum: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajps.12216

Attached: hive mind.jpg (480x720, 29K)

>>be liberal about to call you out
>>you scroll by 4 BBC threads
>>realizes youre an ally and not a foe

Yeah, I laughed out now. Fucker

>nobody deserves to be poisoned

Attached: 1503618464820.png (511x474, 226K)

Attached: no more common core.jpg (500x344, 17K)

Attached: 1537809995408.jpg (251x242, 26K)

A lot of them honestly believe Mueller has just been holding the magical silver bullet until the last moment to save the day like in the movies. It’s only gonna get worse.

Those were all straws, user.

This is the final straw.

Don't you know how fucking straws work?

Fuck her.
Hope she lives to see her kids grow up to join the new SS

You should engage in flag burnings to show an actual, meaningful, level of patriotism. Not like these right-wing triggered retards.

Fake, name one substance who could do this seven years from now without doing damage asap

The first time my wife and I voted was for Gore. Democrats in the mid-90s had a lot more in common with Trump then they did hitlery in 2016.

There is a bunch of 40ish year old democrats and former democrats who are fucking appalled.
I am now considered a right winger and I haven't moved right.

Yeah I see the same thing on my California Facebook. A few ragey souls are still posting FUG DROMPH and KAVANAG IS TRASH nonsense occasionally, and every time there'll be like, one like. Or none. While their other posts about normal stuff like kids or cute cats have 20-30 likes, multiple affectionate comments, etc. They have got to be getting the message; pretty sure they are, because they DRUMPHHHH hatepost less and less and less.

wtf I love peer pressure now

Yeeeeeeep

I phonepost on Jow Forums in public all the time. Nobody knows what they're looking at. NPCs see a frog in an SS uniform, they don't have an algorithm to comprehend that.

yes let's believe a random person on twitter. I'll wait for the polls to tell me the truth and not a talking head talking about their "friends".

>working with women
Get a new job or start a company

I've been
>far right
for a while now, but I've never felt as alienated from my countrymen as I have during this Kavanaugh circus. Watching these Jews scheme and abuse their power to destroy and humiliate a guy that, while not my first pick, seems like a normal guy has really upset me. I no longer have any interest in reconciling with these people or trying to show them the primacy of my beliefs. I just want them fucking gone.

These people hate me, and I have begun to truly hate them back.

Edgy

That what happened to Jow Forums in nutshell. Former centrists, libertarians, liberals and right people - all have acknowledged the insanity which is now rampant. Free speech and freedom is basically only allowed for minorities and leftist commies. Media, politicians and companies go along cause they have either their own agenda or just want to stay in power.

ITT: Right wingers graping at straws trying to pretend like the blue wave isn't coming to fuck them in their low education asses.

Cause I would screencap my own incriminating post and then repost it again to keep incriminating myself.

Attached: 0hbzze3vzx811.jpg (2048x1152, 1.08M)

Free bleeding made it's way from Jow Forums to the kavanaugh hearing too. NPCs are really strange.

underrated

"suggest "the narrative" media" is built into social media algos

also:
google sells youtube
facebook sells instagram

Attached: 15572865308.jpg (666x500, 34K)