Why don't you worship Wotan instead some hippie Jew?

Why don't you worship Wotan instead some hippie Jew?

Attached: konstantin-vasiliev-sventovit-19711.jpg (986x1328, 167K)

because odin is Saturn and OP is a kike shill. Jupiter wins in the end Kike. Always.

There are much greater gods out there, you must simply search harder.

Attached: Khorne_banner.png (600x666, 811K)

Dude I work in a fucking office.
Unless your some kind of mercenary or LARPer worshipping a warrior God is just redundant.

Attached: pgmff.jpg (241x403, 36K)

the sun wins
mortal

Try a fertility god so you might lose your virginity

you really have no clue do you

So you guys are the LARPers then.

Attached: 1514860950974.jpg (130x160, 8K)

>I work in an office
Odin is also the god of knowledge, wisdom, sorcery, and patience.

Because there is no Wotan tradition alive, there is no Wotan church. It all died.

Lel. Nice one.

Do you really think that the majority of posters here are pure blood Celtic-Germanics and Baltoslavs?

lmao

Jow Forums = 95% roach subhuman 80% NEET 90% idiot

No, you are just clueless.

Attached: 1537460799189.png (1270x1136, 108K)

because cuckoldin = yahweh
loki best archon, called him and all the other degenerate gods out

I'm no longer 13 and understand concepts like "love your neighbor" and "what is unseen is eternal" are better than "I control xyz force."

Attached: 1516169175045.jpg (600x398, 192K)

>concepts like "love your neighbor" and "what is unseen is eternal" are better than "I control xyz force."
Not really.

Cute. Need a herd to follow you say?

As I said, that applies after the age of 13.

If I was still a mental adolescent I would wear graphic T-shirts shirts with you and we could worship Odin and Freya et al because I did that shit in the 70s.

If you really want to be a polytheism just worship science, it's the same damn thing.

As I said, not really.
>love your neighbour as yourself
No one follows that one and those who do don't do it for very long. Self-sacrifice is great, don't get me wrong. For those who live, that is.
>what is unseen is eternal
Too vague and abstract to mean anything to most people, unless you stretch it into a scientific context, at which point you might as well just read a science book.
>war, thunderstorms, fertility, other forces
Verifiable phenomena that directly influence people's lives, reason why they were treated with reverence and subsequently deified after all.

The problem with this is that all traditions don't exist until they do.

Ultimately, any kind of Alternative Religion like this (Because let's face it, anything that isn't Abrahamic is an Alternative Religion in the West) requires getting political power. describes it best, most people really don't care and will follow whatever is deemed acceptable by society. It's why you get morons like who somehow identify as some form of "Right-Wing" while praying to a Jew, his father the Jewish tribal god, and following a religion based on global multiculturalism and the erosion of individual cultures into a Globohom.

Quality post.

>worship
Thats why. But ill take odin over christcucks anytime of the day even If odin is pseudo barbarianism/tribalism on its way to become a civilization (not as much as southern paganism but still).

>why don't you worship Odin?
>attached file is the Slavic Perun
Why are heathens so retarded?

Seriously, how can you call yourselves the defenders of Europe when you can't even get the right god down?

>1 post by this ID

Arent they the same god?

My mistake, it's actually Sventovit, so it's not even a god of thunder and lightning. God, you people are fucking retarded.

It's also not Perun, it's Svetovid.

No. Perun would be akin to Thor and Hercules/Zeus. Svetovid would be more akin to Tyr/Mars.

>why worship Jesus, the guy with an actual positive philosophy and believeable history
>haha just worship this guy instead, he wears bright colors and has a cool helmet, that makes him theologically sound!1!1

Reasoning of a child

My ancestors were Christian.

Because it's pathetic playacting and make believe one way or another.

>and hercules
Actually I was trick questioning you to see if you would start spamming "no they are totally not the same gods, in fact they want to kill each other like slavs want to kill germanics right now if they both switch to paganism" so I could tell you "so much for muh christian desire for unity". You are halfway there.

>Svetovid, Svantovit[1][2][3] or Sventovit[4] is a Slavic deity of war, fertility and abundance primarily venerated on the island of RĂ¼gen into the 12th century. He is often considered a local Rugian variant of the pan-Slavic god Perun.
These Slavic wood carvings are fucking beautiful.

Attached: Svantevit-Statue.jpg (1725x2300, 1.05M)

>my evropa-betraying cuckcestors were cuckoldstains so i should be a cuck too

You've practically described every religion for many.

>like slavs want to kill germanics and vice versa*

Because white religions are devil worship and witchcraft. Only Jew desert religions are based.

Attached: 1522573279062.jpg (590x639, 140K)

Saturn is just Enki anyway

My ancestors were colonists and were among the first settlers west of the Appalachian mountains. My family has always been Christian.

>hurr durr i was just pretending to be retarded YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP
Cringe.

This comes back to my point: Almost every religion is comical when you observe it from an outsiders perspective. This is why stuff like is just downright bizarre. All religion is LARP. Jews LARP as their ancestors, Christians LARP as Jesus and the Apostles, Confucians LARP as their ancestors, Buddhists LARP as the Buddha, Muslims LARP as Mohammed, Hindus LARP as their ancestors, Taoists LARP as Lao Tzu, and on and on and on. That's the entire fucking point, it's doing something to change what and who you are. The first generation of any religion are especially part of this as they were born and raised in another worldview. Thermidormag's Ascending the Tower had a nice piece on this; specifically, it was about LE EBIN BASED EASTERN ORTHODOX MONK DEUS VAULTING CRUSADERS fully admitting to LARPing as Eastern Orthodox despite being raised as Protestants and Atheists; their children, however, will not be LARPers because they will believe in.

There's plenty of people who don't care about religious matters and, frankly, don't need to. Men who think about religion will come to believe whatever they want, the big question is what your religion does to the people who don't think about religion. Take this guy: . He's never actually thought about religion in his life, he just goes with what's socially acceptable. What does he believe because of what society (and thus, religion) tells him? Is it good?

He's a firm advocate of the genocide of Europeans, so I'd wager not.

Clearly, in fact, it's not. The best religion would be something akin to Shinto, or Chinese Polytheism: An ethical system and worldview married to a polytheistic pantheon based around the history and culture of the people who practice the religion.

The problem is, that's not something easy to just ~make~. As points out, even though his family had been Pagan for far longer than they were Christian, they've been Christian (and as such, working towards the creation of the globohomo) for at most around 2,000 years and probably gave up any Pagan traditions they had about 50 years in, max.

At a more important point, Shinto and Chinese Polytheism only continue to exist because of the political structures of Japan and China. Without the Shogun sperging out when he found out the Pope and Portuguese were trying to use Christianity to kick him out of power, Shinto would have been gone. Same with Chinese Polytheism if the Emperor had not forced Muslims to breed with Han, diluting Islam into an esoteric sect.

I'm not a pagan LARPer, but if I were, why the hell would I worship "Wotan"?

>hurr durr i was just pretending to be retarded YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP
I never pretended to be retarded, christcuck, there is nothing in my question that is retarded.
>He's never actually thought about religion in his life, he just goes with what's socially acceptable.
I think you are actually retarded, you dont need to say that you pretend cause I wont believe you.

Why would I choose that specific pagan god when there are so many other cooler pagan gods to choose to follow my dude

Abrahamic religions are really good at proselytizing. They're literally built around it. They're designed from the ground up to spread by conversion, not by helping the faithful to breed. Consider what Chinese Polytheism married to polytheism has to offer:
>Follow these rules and live a happy, healthy, productive life

What does Abrahamism offer?
>Follow these rules and get eternal unimaginable bliss for eternity after you die

Why the fuck would anyone take the former over the latter unless you were going to get shamed by your society and then executed? They wouldn't. That's part of the problem. You can't just BE an Abrahamic unless you evolve Fortress Ideologies like Shia Islam or Armenian and Ethiopian Orthodoxy. You can't just say
>We're the Xs, and we worship Jesus
because worshiping Jesus has requirements that involve leaving your homeland, tolerating and embracing your neighbor, eroding your culture and political sovereignty to better spread Christianity, etc.

I only worship Ngenechen, which, in first place, not a bluepilled eurocuck

Attached: antu.jpg (719x1111, 186K)

What does your religion promote and what do you have to do to make your gods happy?

Good stuff

Chinese polytheism married to Confucianism*, hurr durr

This, ultimately comes back to what I said in . Any kind of Pagan Revival (an actual one, not what we see now which is really just interest in European Polytheism and is nothing that hasn't been going on since Rome Christianized) would require Political Power. But if you have Political Power, you can do whatever you want. You could just rewrite the Bible to your arbitrary whims and come up with an arbitrarily good enough reason why the changes you made were justified and people would follow it. People will do WHATEVER YOU WANT if you have power. Consider that a non-negligible amount of people are CHEMICALLY CASTRATING THEIR SONS because it's High Status. Sacrificing goats to Thor or consuming the body and blood of the Messiah is WEAK SHIT compared to that.

If I was made Emperor of America tomorrow, I could legitimately make Wotanism the state church and as long as I can stay in power for a generation then the children of every Christfag in this thread would accept Wotanism as the proper religion and believe Christianity to just be embarrassing cringey LARP. Why? Because I'd control the media and tell people what was acceptable and what they would be shamed, excluded, and mocked for doing.

I'm Christian but here would by my biggest reasons
>English is my native language
>Raised in a land whose law is derived from Anglo-Saxon common law
If I were going to practice any polytheism it would likely be derived from 5th century Anglo-Saxon culture whose pantheon of course includes Wodan. Most people think Wodan is simply the saxon cognate for Odin but Wodan is much more terrifying in lore. He is the fury. Wodan id est furor.

Those are the two million dollar questions if we're actually, realistically, discussing religion. And for whatever answer's are given to those question, you then need to ask yourself
>Is this, at its core, what I want my people doing in order to achieve status and be part of the in group?
and
>How quickly can someone intelligent make something worthwhile from this?

Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism are three religions that do the second one instantly; their founders were smart men who wrote down smart things. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism required smart people to come along later and make smart things. Christianity and Islam both got their smart people around 200-500 years after their founders died, while Judaism has constantly been under revision by its smart people.

God-Emperor Trump could make the Flying Spaghtetti Monster and his food themed lesser-god pantheon the official Divinities of America and eventually someone would come along with a complex theology that makes the religion worthwhile.

It's like points out. After all, for the first 350~ or so years of its existence Christianity was a bunch of rich kids and foreigners worshiping a dead Jew because he promises to give you resurrect you after you die; and then Augustine came along.

Islam was little more than a religious excuse for banditry for the first 600 years of its existence; and then Avicenna came along.

badass picture

Thats literally the same god though.

So you would make up your own gods and the rituals of your religion?

You imply that paganism should be attractive to the mainstream DNA and therefore it should be molded into something like this. Nope, paganism=Tribalism for people with tribal DNA. Fuck the rest.

And none of them are real.

In fact you call pagans LARPagans because the tribal DNA is self-reliant so paganism are just nice aesthetics at most, not a safe haven and a platform to survive.

I thought that pic was Skanderbeg for a sec.

I thought Odin was Mercury? Or Apollon in the Greek interpretation.

I believe you both to be correct in your own ways
speaks to the utilitarian reality of religion's influence today
speaks to the personal fundamental truth of faith/religion in people.

>im a wageslave npc

Me personally? That would depend on how much I could get away with. If I could ensure that my country (which for some reason I have absolute control over) was significantly isolated that I wouldn't need to fear invasion (military or cultural), then I'd probably go with something along the lines of the gods of the Indo-Europeans, such as Dyeus Pitar, revealing the proper way to live. This is contingent upon having enough time to actually get this to evolve and change into something people accept because this is really far out in left-field.

If I couldn't I would be content with some kind of Fortress-Christianity with Saint-Cults being the primary religious focus, a local clergy lead by a Patriarch, and maybe a revelation by a Saint explaining this. This is far easier to accept.

Odin = Mercury = Hermes. It's worth noting that this is the Greco-Roman view, according to historians however Odin is a weird combination of the psychopomp with the Sky Father.

Blood for the blood God.

Cause the hippie jew keeps me out of jail.
If i did what Wotan tells me, I'd be in prison.

>instead some hippie Jew?
I worship the King of Glory, the Creator of heaven and earth, not some weakling, cross-dressing larper fallen angel called wotan, odin or whatever.

Attached: 1532585249186.jpg (933x581, 147K)

So you're saying the state has more sway over your mind and heart than your faith or religion?

>discusses which god to worship on Jow Forums
>don't know who & what Egregore is
gtfo of my board

Attached: 0003266164_10.jpg (448x720, 79K)

>ehehehe yes hunter you get a share from the meat you hunted yourself so its fair right?
no

2/10.

ur mom worships my cock

9/11

there is nothing wrong with tribalism.

What would make you and your people believe your religion is the truth? What's the point of following an illusion not even you believes?

hilarious how these American mutts pretend to worship ancient Scandinavian deities

I know. Im just not falling for the "mixed goverment is the best" meme.

Looking at his roles he seems to be a fusion Mercury and Jupiter with the lightning aspect being given to Hercules or Thor.
The idea of equating him with Apollon is based on the assumption that the Apollon revering Hyperboreans are in fact meant to be Germanics and not just made up.

Yeah, it totally makes sense just to worship a dead Jew/desert cult, and not consider the traditions of your blood ancestors. What are they thinking? LOLOLOL!!

>Don't LARP as your own people, LARP as ancient Jews!
Kike.

>Worshipping literal Gods

Retarded

>Venerating the archetypes revered by your ancestors and using their tales and teachings to obtain wisdom and power in your life

Based and redpilled

Nailed it.

Paganism is just atheism disguised then?

Depends on who you ask. There are theistic Pagans out there but I think they're pretty silly.

Ancestor/saga veneration, and the spiritual enrichment thereof is not a practice of atheists.

Odin should be your god then. He sacrificed his eye for infinite knowledge.

I'm not a pagan LARPer, but I find the mythos very interesting. The old gods are very fascinating, and the folklore and traditions from those times live on, despite Christianity claiming the old holidays as their own, in order to entice people to follow the religion of white christ.

Attached: 1462726676348.jpg (250x335, 48K)

Jupiter is the evil one tho

Why would the ancestors practices be taken for granted? What makes them a sign of perfection?

The catholic church co-opting almost all pagan holidays and traditions, and slowing changing them form their original pagan source is how they they became what they are.

If you're a kike

We all have family traditions. They may not all be perfect, or not neccesarily sensible to some, but they are our own. They are what connects us to our blood and pasts.

>What's the point of following an illusion not even you believes?
As I said with Thermidormag's Ascending the Tower episode, no one in the first generation of anything actually believes it. Even Constantine only converted for political reasons. What makes you think what I actually believe is what would even matter?

As an user said earlier, his ancestors have been Christian for quite a long time. I hope he's not dumb enough to see that the majority of his ancestors have been non-Christian of course, but he does have a point. The problem is the fact that our existing tradition is hot garbage and is currently trying to coverup a global pedophile ring while importing millions of foreigners into Europe.

And that's just Catholicism, let's not touch on Protestantism.

No

Attached: 74950E57-9927-437A-9D2A-616586852076.jpg (363x400, 51K)

Not a christian or fan of the Catholic church, or christianity.

Fuck you newfag bitch

Jesus wasnt a jew

Youre a fucking larper and only know about odinism from the internet, not your retard parents = a faggot larper

Jesus saves

Reminder pagfags burn bright in hell

Of course, how else would they make people follow them? The Christian religion knew what they were doing.

They did some horrible things to people who resisted white christ as their savior in my country, but eventually the most influential kings and earls were persuaded or bribed into believing them, the people followed (with some bloody exceptions).

Since then, we've had Norwegian christian saints, cathedrals raised, and our midsummer and winter solstice traditions have been respected (though rebranded).

I'm fascinated by the history of our continent, and who the fuck knows which god is real, I'm just fascinated by how things went down. I'm not a pagan, nor a christian propagator, even though I'm a member of the Norwegian church.

Attached: 925652_355272297982806_1960136951_a.jpg (306x306, 33K)

>redundant

Attached: that word.png (668x415, 313K)

Jupiter is literally the idea of advancement

Youre brainwashed into thinking advancement is wrong

Saturn is a kike faggot

Odin is Uranus and Jove

God bless

How do you feel about what they have historically done to your blood and countrymen?