Ever notice how conservatives love going on about how liberals are easily triggered...

Ever notice how conservatives love going on about how liberals are easily triggered, but if you bring up the idea that prisons shouldn't strip people of basic human dignity they turn into wailing little bitches?
As if anyone could defend locking someone up in solitary for 23 hours a day and feeding them nutraloaf, yet conservative dipshits will brainlessly say "well it's prison it's not a picnic hurr they deserve even worse." Amazing the small government party wants the state to have the power to lock you up in abysmal conditions where you might get raped and murdered.
And of course the classic "WHAT IF IT WAS UR RELATIVE THAT GOT MURDERED" bullshit. It's the department of corrections, not the department of feelings, snowflake.

Attached: whore.png (300x300, 39K)

really makes you think

Attached: CIA weeb faggotry.png (693x856, 135K)

most of our prisoners should be executed outright

why would the cia be against prisons dummy, they love having secret torture centers

brainlet detected

If someone causes an issue of order within society, they're locked up. It's correctional punishment. Those who are deemed redeemable are eventually let out. What's the issue?

You commit a crime, you forfeit your constitutional protections, as you have violated the constitution yourself. Not even my family members are exceptions to this. As for the state controlling prisons, does it not make sense that the body that backs law should control its enforcement? Private prisons turn into corporate nightmares anyway; I see no issue here.

needless cruelty ie solitary confinement, using food as punishment, staff abuse
my point is conservashits see no problem with the above taking place. having your freedom taken away is the punishment, treating prisoners as less than human is bad for everyone.

Data I've seen seems to indicate private prisons have a higher concentration of the abuses you mentioned than public. As you say, conservatives are in favor of public, state owned prisons where these abuses are less common. Are you not in favor of state owned prisons?

I'm against private prisons and those kinds of abuses happening at all. I just see conservatives mostly saying how those things are good and deserve to happen to prisoners, regardless of if they're private or public.

Never noticed
Saged

Attached: 1515743978802.jpg (368x356, 9K)

>triggered
keep going to church faggot

Stanford Prison Experiment, depending on how credible you think it is, seems to indicate those sort of abuses are going to happen in most prison systems; all you can do is limit them, unless you want to stop using prisons entirely. I don't know how many conservatives actually think these abuses are "good" but one has to wonder who these abuses are impacting most. If prison staff is too passive, the prisoners will become rowdy and ask for unreasonable accommodations eventually. Sometimes the only way you can settle the rowdy prisoners is to take them down a peg; would you agree that exceptionally rowdy prisoners can only be safely put back in line through these methods, and that in these cases, the prisoner "deserves" it?

You're stupid.

Abuses happen in every system, not just prison. So you can just shove that up your ass. Public prisons tend to be cleaner, better stocked, and generally more humane places to exist. Further, the criminal justice system at all levels is an enumerated power in the constitution, so the constitutional compliance of having private prisons is questionable.

Progressives joke about prison rape as much as conservatives do. Stop pretending that the out-of-sight-out-of-mind mentality regarding correctional facilities only exists on one side of the political spectrum. Faggot.

Haha! Those liberals
>Burns nike shoe
Are so
>Attacks person for not standing for the flag
Easily triggered!

t. Glowie

Joke's on you, outside of petty/minor crimes I think prison is a waste and we should just outright execute murderers/rapists/kidnappers/drug traffickers, etc.

Attached: 20140526_1000_030.jpg (1200x1800, 250K)

solitary and nutraloaf are pretty planned out things that are within our power to ban. just try and suggest those things get banned and you'll see only right wingers bitching about how prisoners deserve those things and even worse

>Solitary confinement is cruel and unusual

Okay. So if you're the leftist you seem to be, you are against capital punishment. You're against solitary. So what exactly are we supposed to do with prisoners who don't behave in prison? What does your escalation of punishment look like?

Who cares about nutraloaf? It's healthy eating isn't it? Tasteless but its not like any physical harm is done to the prisoners. Solitary has always seemed a bit off to me; people really go crazy after a few days in solitary? I'm skeptical. But chill with the idea that only right wingers hold these views; everyone has their own opinions, and gross generalizations aren't going to help anyone. You may be surprised at how many actual liberals would support the statements I've made.

>Gets ref to coach her
>Breaks racket
>Talks to ref like a subhuman
"Those white folks just can't stand a woke sister asserting herself, their toxic white masculinity has made them too fragile for all that beautiful melanin."

>She's a very attractive and talented young women.
>"Are you fucking serious, you noticed her appearance first? Toxic white masculinity at its finest, but unfortunately that's the price of being an unapologetic womyn is this cis-hetero-patriarchal society; people just can't stand these conscious womyn."

>He thinks most people in prisions are humans

Hohoho