((Our Cartoons Thread)) OCT Anime edition

What are some good anime I have seen Berserk 1997(the ending kinda ruined it the betrayal should of been a more mortal betrayal and the god hand looked autistic at very least (the betrayer) should of sold his soul to get something I dunno not become one of the most powerful beings in the fucking universe and it ruined the whole antithesis type thing that was going on), Death note, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Blue Submarine No. 6 so I have not seen many only the greats also I have heard Neon Genesis Evangelion has a lot of Occultic symbolism is this true. Also last time a lot of people recommended shit with some woman beating up tons of men I want something like Berserk where women are shit tier at fighting(at least in comparison) and are not the main character I don't want some feminist women being portrayed as bad ass or some little girl with big titties screaming in ching chong.
Also to that guy that created a anime white pill that u called AWP if you have made it yet post it here.

Attached: Neon Genesis Evangelion.jpg (360x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH6FjHx3IQU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ctZFQo47JE
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0
youtu.be/O4mA_IMODl4
youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I
youtube.com/watch?v=eQN7zrLQDKk
youtube.com/watch?v=OqTocV2qhWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evangelion is screaming the international Jewish conspiracy at you

legend of the galactic heroes berserk cowboy bebop boku no pico

Attached: 1537420650058.gif (500x380, 693K)

Just the 1995 one or the later ones also is it a series or movie.

try ghost stories english dub
youtube.com/watch?v=dH6FjHx3IQU

Attached: Internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

>boku no pico

what do you take me for

I have already suffered that defeat

I’ve actually never taken in the full Evangelion series, although I did see EOE. I’ll have to buy the Blue Ray and take it in. That said, Bebop and Samurai Champloo always seemed quite redpilled to me.

I remember Blue Sub Number 6 from back in my club days in the late Nineties. Damn good series. Lain, too.

Attached: Mons1.jpg (480x692, 52K)

> look the little jew boy

kek when is it from

>boku no pico
based
also while pretty pleb one piece is actually pretty based
>evil world government
>hides true history to remain in power
>sir crocodile is basically the common politician that acts as good while in the back is pulling the strings to bring the country to fall
>big mama wants a world where everyone is equal and can sit on the same table with all the races (basically communism) to then go on in the next episode to destroy her own islands and kill her own underlings to get the ressources to have a tea party (upper class exploiting the lower class)
>the 7 samurai are basically the equivalent of CIA controlled cartells and gangs

also tengen toppa gurren lagann, basically aryan values of fighting for the better of mankind against all odds and overcomming the impossibillities

Kono Subarashi Sekai ni Shukufuki wo just because its extremely funny

Attached: Surpass the impossible.png (958x518, 607K)

Yea agreed so far only tested the waters with a few of the ones I named but seen a few completely so far seem really good.

Trigun
G Gundam
Panty and Stocking
Porco Rosso (movie)
Golden Boy
Gintama subbed
Ruruoni Kenshin (up to the end of the Shishio arc)
Blade of the Immortal (manga long but very fucked up and good worth the read, anime looks ok but its only 5% of the series)

Attached: 1523061685163.png (500x558, 325K)

as i said, Ghost Stories. The anime in Japn was appearently not well received. So when they sold the english rights they told the production they can do whatever they want with the anime, only requirement is to keep the name of all characters and the method of how the ghost or demon at the end is banished. and the result is that

Attached: Pray.png (726x535, 415K)

>Gintama subbed
>Trigun
also my recommedation. really good.
No game; No life is also pretty neat
youtube.com/watch?v=2ctZFQo47JE
even has some occult undertones same for KonoSuba

Attached: jesus never stops working.png (500x375, 247K)

Is Legend of the Galactic heroes good.

Also is there any where I can get the Berserk manga online or for free I have seen the 97 anime in my opinion the ending could of been better but still really good some things I have heard about the manga sound shit. without spoiling is the Manga as good after where the anime stopped as the start of the Manga or does it decline in quality. And how long will it take me to read all of the Berserk volumes.

kek sounds good any sequels or movies?

Any of these red pilled?

oh neat just read it will look into it.

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

You are Awakened,.,.

Attached: 224b121126f6245671a92f406c4f2b71a5a62b71eaf7d632dd2d0219a2c0c7fe.jpg (533x756, 100K)

Sun Ken Rock is a must read.
but the ending sucks.

Attached: 2005_Sun-Ken_Rock_00.jpg (890x609, 67K)

the redpilled ones are here hellsing ultimate is pretty good, vampire nazis come back and destroy london. hellsing ultimate abridged from team four star is also really good and while we are at it dragon ball z abridged from the same guys (even though not redpilled its really good).
sword art online abridged from something witty entertainment is one of the best animes i have seen (far better than the original) even though not really redpilled

log horizon i like quite a lot, basically SAO just in good, with story building, having the character have to interact with the NPCs and engage in politics.

What is this autism

kek no fight club is shit although entertaining and somewhat interesting nothing much.

Do I even want to look into it after finding out the ending sucks.

Thanks for recommendations will look into them.

>sword art online
heard a lot of kids talk about that is it any good or just mindless action.

its been years since I watched sword art, but I remember the concept being interesting, that everyone is trapped within a virtual reality simulation.
But watching it I wasn't too blown away by it though I did finish, and never watched season 2 where they all got guns

Also there seems to be a lot of Legend of the Galactic Heroes adaptations which anime do I watch do I watch the series if so which series do I watch the movie if so which movie or do I watch all of them. From what I have heard it is red pilled.

Yes actually.
It was a really good journey and the art and story was amazing. Unfortunately, the end was being written around the time the 2016 Paris attacks happened. Unfortunately, they changed the ending of it because of that.
You'll understand why when you get there but it's still fucking amazing.
Boichi has two other mangas he is writing
Dr Stone: a story about a scientist from the modern era living in the stone age and the progression of science.
Origin: A story about how a futuristic robot learns to live a proper life.

Attached: 1513297426519.png (1133x1600, 1.73M)

sword art online is basic escapism. characterless MC is OP as fuck and basically one shots everything while his generic harem cheers him on. However Something Witty Entertainment makes the anime like it should be:
>Characters actually develop and evolve
>Meaningless plots are removed or are given meaning through the alteration of the anime
>MC actually has a character now, just like his harem too
>plotholes get fixed
and so on. SAO Abridged is an actual masterpiece. You can watch the original so you appreciate the abridged more when you watch it, but otherwise its rather generic

does it not have any occultic/ jewish references I have not seen it only heard people talk about it.

At least watch it before you ask. Or you don't remember SEELE?

SAO is trash

Maybe i'll have to go back for the abridged version.

I remember Steins;gate being quite good. Main character is basically a larping autist who begins to figure out that there are different timelines and invents a time machine.

Kamina is unironically a great role model for boys.

Watch Jin-Roh,it's Little Red Ridinghood with Wehrmacht Stuff.

>Steins;gate
ah yes, mandela effect the anime. actually really good, even though it starts slow. you have to get through the first 7 episodes till it really catches up, but otherwise a masterpiece.

and yes, you definitely have to go back for the abridged version
youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0
watch it now if you dont have anything to do and tell me what you think

Attached: virgin.jpg (427x431, 56K)

I see so it isn't kiddy shit also don't tell me the ending but is there any way to find out the original ending. Also pls what is it actually about.

What is Abridged.

Also when you say changed meaningless plots do you mean from the manga to the anime or from the original anime to the new anime.

Also I have only seen the 97 Berserk anime he had a fairly good character evolution and then only to be put back into the exact place he started off in consumed by rage but I haven't read the manga so I might be wrong but is the manga worth it.

I have not seen it people seem to say it is good what is bad about it?

No.
Unfortunately he scrapped it while in production and never wrote it.
But I suggest you read the manga first.

>What is Abridged.
abridged is a fanmade version of the anime. they took the anime, recut and edited it and put a new synchro on it to make it funny.
and i mean plotholes from the anime to the abridged version as i didnt read the manga.

Bleach is good

Attached: 308.png (710x461, 394K)

>invents a time machine.
Hmmmm sounds a bit gay is it worth it.

kek k

u think so. when you say masterpiece how so cinematographic wise or story wise?

>But I suggest you read the manga first.

any way to get it for free or online?

oh cool I will watch the original first then.

doesn't pewds like that I will look into it.

the original steins gate (zero is kind of meh its a alternate arc from the visual novel). its a slow boil but has a better story line than most stuff

one punch man and mob psycho 100. because for the most part it has better moral of the story stuff than the bible in which god allows lucifer to kill a entire family minus the head of the house hold over a bet

shin chan . not any of the movies just the series. it deals with sensitive socioeconomic problems like poverty and crime in a comical way

Angel Cop
Berserk 1997
Violence Jack
original AD Police OVAs
First two Devilman OVAs

story wise. steins;gate basically takes the John Titor story of cern inventing timetravel and him coming back in time to get an IBM 5100 to prevent the Y2k38/UNIX-problem and gives it a twist and making a sci fi thriller out of it with some drama. i didnt remember it lacking in anything though, just as i mentioned you need to get through the first 7 or so episode till it really catches on

Full metal alchemist (Brotherhood too)

Attached: fma.jpg (450x253, 32K)

Communist getting destroyed in first episode of Angel Cop

Attached: BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUBeiVUA0OKjUDAMeNG-SdIGSfJoTPcTrYjuOfAQW8P2Cboyj5CUCnPTo5mLLpb2Afg.gif (454x302, 484K)

Mazinkaiser and Getter robo Armageddon

Attached: mazinkaiser 3.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Ghost in the Shell

MOTOKO IS OUR GIRL!!!

Attached: 294AEF16-BA53-403E-8D50-D36C27EDFDAF.jpg (1200x1738, 759K)

>one punch man

no

>because for the most part it has better moral of the story stuff than the bible in which god allows lucifer to kill a entire family minus the head of the house hold over a bet

A gods morality is very different from ours especially when you can just reincarnate them into better body's because your God besides it was a point to prove against the devil.

It's hands down one of the best anime ever. It was one of the original big 3.
They didn't animate the last arc because it was basically about German speaking ghost nazis killing everyone in heaven.

Attached: nz1.jpg (428x634, 45K)

A eng.dub Version is on Jewtube youtu.be/O4mA_IMODl4

Attached: 1533855469764.jpg (1506x2120, 1.49M)

Also good animes:

M.D. GEIST
Guyver 1989 series
Goku Midnight Eye
Armored Trooper VOTOMS

>Angel Cop
isn't a woman the main character that beats up men?

> i didnt remember it lacking in anything though

kek you said the main character is an autist.
also what is the struggle of steins gate.

I watched a bit once when I was in yr 7 with some friends it was alright but seemed a bit childish.

I don't want feminist shit with some big titties woman beating up tons of men. Also how exactly is she "our girl"

>any way to get it for free or online?
Kissmanga or any other online manga site. But have adblock and ublock because they give computer aids.

Oh yaah, she is. Definitely....

Attached: 20151116__margera1.jpg (645x746, 45K)

not saying the story is true though it is just a biblical story but I mean your point against it is invalid.

>German speaking ghost nazis killing everyone in heaven

which anime are we talking about again also that sounds like leftist shit.

Have you even read the manga of berserk? Stfu

Blade of the immortal was one of the best mangas I’ve every read. This 100% user

>Kissmanga
cheers mate o they have Berserk manga?

Gundammu!

Attached: 1512349151178.jpg (640x480, 181K)

>kek you said the main character is an autist.
nope, thats another user, but its true kind off. he LARPs as a mad scientist being targeted by some agents until mememagic makes that true and he actually gets targeted

>also what is the struggle of steins gate.
I wouldnt read on since its better to just watch, but if you absolutely want, its trying to safe his loved ones in the face of inevitability despite timetravels, following the mental breakdown of the protagonist while noone else can understand his suffering of losing someone again and again since he is the only one time traveling,

She's entirely cyborg.
In the manga, she gets beaten pretty regularly. but that's beside the point. It's the art direction and theme that make Ghost in a shell what it is.
Actually, watch the 1995 movie. It's really good and is an artistic masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I

>which anime are we talking about again also that sounds like leftist shit.
It's not... You'll just have to watch it. It's called Bleach
youtube.com/watch?v=eQN7zrLQDKk

Yes.

but how?

no faggot get over it I have seen the anime I don't want to waste my money I will just find a website and read it for free.

>Blade of the immortal
what is this?

don't listen to this guy op, it will never end cause the dude's addicted to idols

To answer your ignorant question, yes the manga is good, actually it's better considering the 1997 skips 70% of that same arc so you'll have to read it from the start.

When you see pic related on the Jow Forums banner
this is the guy who made Bleach

Attached: kubo.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Shigurui

this is one of the best answers in the thread

Watch Ghost in the Shell: SAC 1 & 2

Attached: 182342352532.gif (500x271, 1005K)

Motoko isn’t a feminist wtf…

She’s very authoritarian and protectionist, but an even more red pulled anime would be Jin Roh.

Also what the other user said is the trans humanist theme.

Attached: 7BBA5A36-D128-448F-B7C8-DBCB5F748C1E.gif (500x270, 610K)

I don't want mecha

Might watch it sounds interesting after you told me the struggle but at the same time it still sound kinda gay is the main character like a kid or a man?

Yes but the robot is a female and is taken in by the brain as a female and is just feminist propaganda.

but didn't you say the ghost nazis were killing everyone in heaven that sounds like propaganda.

Stop being a faggot and just read it then, I didn't day you had to buy it; just read it before commenting about it.

this is true unfortunately but irrelevant to the post I made.

>the main character like a kid or a man?
young adult. pic related

Attached: Steins;Gate Wallpaper.jpg (1980x1080, 310K)

Ghost in the shell emphazies on all the team members of Section 9, she’s literally the only female of the best squadron, Literally all the males could surpass her if they wished in their specific fields.

Personally Saito is my favorite character.

Attached: 4ED2E6FC-5849-41CB-8D07-314DE4452D69.jpg (952x840, 106K)

>you will never be best friends with Batou
At least I get a mexican ripoff in CP77

Can you please learn about and use/apply proper punctuation? No one wants to read through your stream of consciousness mental diarrhea. Format it so other people can read it. Fuck.

oh fuck off stupid abo
Ghost in the Shell came out before the Political Correctness/Feminism timeline hellhole that we are in today

kek ok should I read it though?

ok I will watch the anime first also which anime?

kek

hmmm seems like feminism

I mean the show seems like feminist propaganda even if the creators or the show don't like it simply having a female protagonist and having her beat up tons of men is feminist shit.

Have you seen Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes?

Never watched Ghost in the shell anime only the movie which was pretty good (animation one obviously) is the anime good?

>Not watching gundam.
>Not watching one of the few depictions where the subhumans gets genocided by sheer colony dropping.
>Not watching the elitès getting exposed.
>Literally missing the most redpilled anime ever created.

Laughatyou.jpg

Attached: 1521837655958.png (375x375, 130K)

Bro everything after second gig is going to suck.

Ouran Highschool Host Club is some good shit. It's one of the funniest shows ever and teaches some good lessons about wealth and family.

It's about 90% hilarious nonsense though.

Also NGE, Trigun, and GiTS SAC are good shit. NGE is full of occult shit and I want to rewatch it to analyze all the Kabbalah stuff I remember seeing. The Jews really want to bring about Instrumentality.

Attached: Bro Team.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Hey man how old are you btw?

>Hasn't seen Evangelion
Leave until you have. Also your reminder Asuka is best girl

>abridged
Wow cool, got any redpilled AMV recommendations for us too?

I have not said anything about it I have only talked about the anime which left that idea I even said the manga might prove me wrong though. So shut up faggot.

doesn't seem like shit anymore will look into it.

>Hur dur me amerifart cannot understand normal English.

I am True blue Aussie with German and Irish ancestry I aint no petrol sniffer. Besides I didn't say it was a conscious decision by the creators faggot simply that having a woman beat up men is helping this whole women are strong shit no normal male wants to see some girl beating up tons of men because it is unnatural that is unless you are a beta cuck.

chaos;head yes. was actually interesting except it kind of developed into some shonen anime with the weapons and shit half way through, but the underlying story is fairly good and can recommend it.
There was an edited version of the anime themed about pizzagate about a guy diving into the rabbithole which was kind of interesting but didnt follow through it for some reason. Now it seems to not be available anymore it seems

the other one no

Evangelion
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Fist of the North Star

I can understand you but you don’t understand basic English and syntax. Reading your reddit-tier replies is painful and it shows that you’re underaged. Go hump a dingo.
It’s obvious he’s a teenager.

>all these retards responding to an obvious underage

Attached: BZwTZIl.jpg (600x600, 49K)

kek okay I will watch it.

19 why?

Which version should I watch though?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqTocV2qhWI
here you go senpai

Attached: s..sure.png (310x490, 209K)

I wanna know specifics bro

Based and redpilled list

Robotic;Notes is worth a watch,it's pretty deep sometimes just like S;G and C;H.

Literally there is no where in the anime and manga that suggests POWERFUL WAMENZ, everything focuses on trans humanist advances in society after a nuclear war.

CANT BE ANY CLEARER

Re: Zero subtlepills on a lot of things. It's about a pathetic hikki who comes under a curse he can't speak out about or it will kill him and anyone he loves. He must overcome his weaknesses and rally the troops together to destroy the occult group secretly working to kill the people and take over the kingdoms. He gets his shit chewed out by everyone for being such a loser until he finally snaps from all his mistakes and realizes he can't continue living on as a dishonest scumbag. The women in it are strong but calm and gentle of heart, only getting truly angry at malice, lies, and degeneracy. It's a good anime to recommend to lazy neets that are balls deep in moeshit.

Attached: bf7b5eca24dc6a3f08ccadd993738d59.png (640x361, 330K)