The EU is dependent of africa, so says the Economist

Hello, I have never made a thread before but now it's time.

I just read this article:

economist.com/europe/2018/09/22/why-europe-should-focus-on-its-growing-interdependence-with-africa

It basically states that if Europe wants to continue to survive it needs to collaborate (subject to?) with Africa. Immigration is key to Europe's survival, that kinds of stuff. We cannot survive with our fellow Africans.

I have rarely read an article so filled with pseudo-science and just utter BS to make up arguments. A toddler could refute these """arguments""".

Anyway, my question is: Is there a way to find the full name of the author? Because I want to bet it's going to end with Stein.

Thanks,

user the Third

Attached: the-economist-logo.png (1200x630, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/the-economist-explains/2013/09/04/why-are-the-economists-writers-anonymous
twitter.com/hashtag/eurafrica
twitter.com/JeremyCliffe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it even possible to find an author of an Economist article?

10 years ago I admired the Economist. Doubt I'd care to know their thoughts on any issue now

Attached: 1512186393244.jpg (884x927, 137K)

>economist.com/the-economist-explains/2013/09/04/why-are-the-economists-writers-anonymous

Ah I see. So we cannot even find out that he is most certainly Jewish.

Shameless selfbump

I literally cannot find anything. Wtf

twitter.com/hashtag/eurafrica

There's a few tweets about it but it's odd that the author is hidden, even the full released version on sheddit doesn't have the author mentioned. I wonder who he is, I'd be interested to know myself, you know to read his other stuff. Check that twitter though, interesting opinions.

Exactly, I've searched for a long time now. Cannot find anything except his pseudonym Charlamagne.

I read a bunch of his other stuff, haven't seen anything that ties it to a potential country of origin. I can just feel that it's a Stein though.

friendly bump. Used to turn to the Brits for informative news. Now I realize it's propaganda to push an established narrative

Have you read the article? It is literally insane.

Oh is that Tom Nuttall? He's Belgian isn't he?

It's a stupid scramble for Africa, and the excuses used about Gibraltar are a joke. The EU wants more people, more land, more resources etc. If that doesn't set alarm bells ringing then EU supporters are willfully ignorant and deserve the disaster that is in store for them.

>Tom Nuttall
HOLY FUCK I FOUND HIM

twitter.com/JeremyCliffe

Lord Rothshild personally wrote this megalomanic drivel

Was I right? I don't even know anymore. He looks like a cuck though doesn't he?

Jeremy Cliffe is the author

Thx user, found him through you. Now just gotta find out whether he is Jewish. Too bad the name doesn't immidiately show it.

PLS tell me that this is correct.

Attached: 22222.png (1603x718, 823K)

Satisfying thread to read

Attached: IMG_20180925_202809.jpg (720x1034, 168K)

EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Omfg I am laughing outloud user, this...I don't even have any words for this...every single time. Thx for liking this thread.

Yes it's him.

See we can work together sometimes, I'm fucking tired. Go get me some lorazepam and a beer my good friend.

Good combo. Have a good sleep buddy.

t. pharma student

Oh excellent, get me some benzos and gib them to me. I deserve them, my reward. Go get! Thank you

Buts I don't have the gibs user :(

Good luck with your studies, Pharmacology is annoying. Too much maths, why didn't you pick an easier science like medicine. God bless you though, you keep doing what you're doing and exposing le hook nosed men!

Math is fun user. I like logic :)

Thx, will do buddy.

I am still baffled

didn't you know? reducing your population by a few percentage points due to a (temporary) decline in births is literally another holocaust

i mean, who would want all that social cohesion, public trust, lack of crime, maintaining traditional customs, decreasing healthcare costs, cheaper housing, and increasing wages? sounds like a nightmare to me

hold my beer, i need to go renew my subscription to the Rothschild's owned monthly bible known as the Economist

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME>

WTF IT ISN"T FUNNY ANYMORE

Attached: 1533517696731.jpg (2500x2500, 425K)

Expect wars in Africa, that is the future.

Dude I am just still laughing akwardly here for the past idk how many minutes. How the fuck is this possible, literally

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

There's continual wars in Africa, they're raging right now, well minor ones but yeah.

The ECB needs the workers to mint fiat against.

Oh and the wars will be in Europe, the strait of Gibraltar is of importance and everyone is eyeing it up. More whitey killing whitey so that blacky can get free stuff and rape whilst being given a medal for bravery.

getting sick of this shit

Attached: 1435211257901.jpg (885x688, 178K)

2018 and you're still reading the (((economist)))
so much for being redpilled

Oh I don't have a subscription or smth like that. A friend send it to me. The first thing I did was ask for the authors name, which he couldn't give me. Hence the thread.

No, they are almost always anonymously written.
economist.com/the-economist-explains/2013/09/04/why-are-the-economists-writers-anonymous

Correct, but I still found the jew behind the bookcase

I am gonna shamelessly save my own thread

Last guys named achmed, my fucking sides

It never was user

Holy shit didnt even notice that. Very ironic indeed.

I'm gonna go to bed now, was fun. Thanks for the help, laughed my ass of (at the same time cried)

Based Ahmed.