How do you feel about the anti-white Male shit Jow Forums?

Be honest and express yourself. How does it make you feel?

Attached: 4EDA45E3-1D15-4CD2-B282-0F2DB7390A78.jpg (846x1024, 68K)

I have legitimately become a fascist because of it.

I fucking hate it.

Bump

Best time to be alive.

It makes me angry and I'm a white woman. I'm sick of all the poz in general and I want all white male leaders, this shit is too retarded.

Are you writing an article for Salon? I'm right aren't I?

99% of what is on pol doesn't not affect me personally and/or I don't see any of it around these parts.

It made me start to read a ton of books and work on myself. I'm not going to let myself get disrespected by a bunch of human garbage and I am arming myself with physical strength and knowledge for when shit hits the fan. I suggest you do the same.

My dad was a prepper. Pol in general has brought out my prepper side. The antiwhite stuff made my buy body armor, stockpile ammo, and create a self sufficient alpha site (read; commie killing base of operations and hideout)
When the whites disappear I'll know where they went. I'll know why they haunt your dreams.
Pols always right. Enjoy your article material slate.kike

Fucking horny.

Tits or gtfo

I keep my power level at bay all the time. People know I'm a social and fiscal conservative but there's more to that, of course. I have a good job lined up after I finish my master's degree, I don't want to jeopardize that opportunity. When I see anti-white rhetoric, I try to channel my anger into something positive, a driving force to better myself. I'm going to start working out once again in a few days, I can't wait.

It pisses me off, and I'm a jap.
I keep telling asians that they're already starting on us too.
I tell everyone else just watch what fucking happens when whitey has had enough of their shit.
They smugly think that'll never happen.

Bump

I hope my children will look like me and be the same color as me if i manage to knock some broad up...

Its all good, a reason to kill niggers!

>channel my anger into something positive
Looking at your flag I'm guessing you channel that anger at getting wasted drunk and fighting the bar security

Honestly? Like, really gay
Like I might be OK with anything, this weekend

They’re legislating for gener quota’s here in Australia and now in California, white collar jobs will no longer be accessible to males, especially white males, I have no future if this legislation is implemented.

tfw chink
not considered white, not considered poc for gibs

Ain’t no fun if the whites can't have none.

It has made me hate western society with a burning passion.
Unlike Jow Forums, I do not think that race mixing and being worshiped in a condescending way every now and then will make up for the anti-white male hatred. It just won't.

Makes me sad sometimes but more than anything it makes me hate the kikes

It kinda betrays the contract that they would not be resentfull when we share power as demographic in a sense. It makes tribalism the rational choice while not moral tribalism becomes rational.

It doesn't bother me at all honestly. It's when I'm told I'm privileged and others (such as women or blacks) are so disadvantaged that gets me angry.

I'm not even white (indian) and it kind of pisses me off because asians/indians are on the lib hitlist

Yeah we are. They're already starting with that "privilege" faggotry on us

an enemy of my enemy is a...

I feel like it gives me a pass to do whatever the fuck I want honestly. I live in a "diverse" city where I'm a minority as a white guy so I just walk around in khaki shorts and a short sleeve button up and refer to everyone as "my guy."

can you pay my shills? can you pay my automoshills? can you pay my telephone shills?

dont forget the pasta!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

You cannot enjoy antiwhitemale sentiment because it literally costs you your career and birth right.

tits or gtfo roastie

>Be honest and express yourself. How does it make you feel?
I don't care about it anymore. It's been used so much and it's already done enough triggering not literally not even faze me now. Nothing can keep a White man down, nothing, OP, you kike shill.

White Men are evil. I read it in Global Geographic.

Attached: Nat geo.jpg (275x400, 72K)

dress like a girl and suk muh dik chinaman weewoooweewoo

I fucking hate this shit. It's the real reason I cut cable and reduced my entertainment consumption by nearly 85%. I used to be libertarian, but those values don't work in harmony with multi-culti. Very few of the creatures and shitskins come from countries that value individualism. Freedom can truly only be maintained by populations with relatively high cognition. There's no getting around this.

Attached: 1521395310101.jpg (425x289, 24K)

I love it. It's pushing people to the far-right.

Attached: 1517340993037.jpg (570x487, 45K)

I love it. Nothing's better at persuading friends and relatives that the media has a malicious agenda

Hated during childhood because I was poor. Got beat up by everyone every fucking day.

Grow up, go to war, make something of myself with my GI bill. Get a kick ass job.

Hated as adult because I’m white and successful.

I’ll never be accepted by you fucking pieces of shit, from childhood to adulthood you’ve all had it out for me and I’ve always cake out in fucking top.

I’m done talking, I’m ready to start killing mother fuckers in the middle of the night in northern Virginia.

Attached: 4D759A71-00C8-4247-AF84-D37E25A430B7.gif (224x255, 90K)

Sounds based. I'll meet you there buddy.

Attached: 1000px-Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (1000x667, 10K)

This

Attached: 1493860874009.png (600x600, 765K)

Those scumbags will never get to me

NOVA? Absolutely based.

it makes me sad

as a 30 year old boomer, I was raised to think equality was about bringing everyone's voice to the same level

now I see that our society thinks like a bunch of 5 year olds, "you kind has had their turn, now it is our turn to talk. it is only fair."

Attached: 1537077220204.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

I'm used to it, being autistic and all. Ya'll a bunch of crybabies.

>now I see that our society thinks like a bunch of 5 year olds, "you kind has had their turn, now it is our turn to talk. it is only fair."
This is a good summary of how I perceive foreigners attitudes in the media and at home. They feel like because our parents had family lives that they deserve to replace our turn with their own turn.

interesting. can you elaborate please?

I feel like the fact our elementary schools are packed with brown foreigners from various countries with populations in their home nations greater than ours for the most part is because foreigners who come here perceive our community as rich and lavish and so they all have many children and place their children into our best schools and force them to attend colleges and get the best degrees in our highest academies and then their children have many children at a rate faster than us because their entire motivation and justification for having such an abundant life is that we allegedly did the same thing 2-3 generations ago according to their frame of view.
In reality I feel like a select group of greedy people from already greedy countries like India and Pakistan and China and other places come here to steal our land, food, jobs, homes, wives and other resources from us without giving much thought to the people who are obliged to be replaced and left out from various birth rights like raising a family.
If we continue to sell foreigners our land and our brides and our classrooms then eventually young White males who are left out will rebel and start mercilessly killing the invaders until a sustainable amount of control is put in place to reduce the invasive species from paralyzing and consuming the host.
This isn't a threat this is a fact.

Attached: 1531797428382.jpg (388x443, 30K)

>How do you feel about the anti-white Male shit
know how it happened

you can't fight what you don't understand

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1024x1279, 334K)

Meh, it slightly increases my already strong urged to kill niggers and enslave women.

Oh bruce you cheeky cunt.

>How do you feel about the anti-white Male shit
It's like people living in an apartment complex raging against construction workers.
White males built this society and others live in and leech from it

Attached: she_gets_it.jpg (480x600, 74K)