Abortion

>Conservatives think this is a bad thing

More proof Republicans are retarded.

Attached: 1527471670320.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3574e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hispanics already are the majority below the age of 5. Forget about it.

spotted the shareblue kike
all lives are precious and we are stronger united
the globalists want to sew discord to keep us at each others throats
stop playing into their little game

Blacks abort 2.7 times more than whites
There are 5 times more whites
Almost twice as many whites are being aborted than blacks.

Abortion hurts white people, not niggers.

You have to go back.

Thank God, this shithole is too brown as is.
T. New Yorker

Attached: Jew York.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

Sorry for caring about the 10th amendment

Remember how John McCain campaigned against ObamaCare

Then when Trump was elected, he defended Obamacare?

That's the republicans for you

Yeah and who let the vast majority of these Hispanics in for cheap labor? Hint: Republicans.

Reagan was the first to grant amnesty in large numbers.

Attached: anti-abortion.png (1406x1721, 1.13M)

I don't really care who did it. It's already done. I don't have party loyalties. I have policy loyalties.

>hurr ur a kike
>I OPPOSE globalism by demanding that more niggers are born in my country
You are defective, kill yourself.

>Gross numbers is more important than per capita in this specific instance because I said so
Who ties your shoes for you?

Attached: 1515612959864.png (623x450, 36K)

can you feel the noose tightening shareblue?
I'm beginning to realize just how right Alex was about you trendy dipshits. You think you can keep playing your d&c games with the American people but you failed to realize that for the first time in a long time we are united under one American banner. You are scared aren't you? Scared of the unification?
MAGA!

McCain was a shabbos goy just like the vast majority of the Republicans and ALL of the Democrats.

Attached: 592897bf9f70a802527dc3a8ac20643f3bef1d1ec41cfbda721e81ed226333e6.jpg (600x656, 56K)

Abortion is great, but womyns rights and feminism are stupid.

>Americans
>uniting
FUCKING BASED MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE! BASED BLACK GUYS! SHADILAY!

Attached: 1523520374342.png (1804x2438, 860K)

It literally is because being a majority is about gross numbers. We aren’t looking at crimes statistics, we are looking at the white race dwindling.

God Bless LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS AMIRITE?!

Attached: Americans.jpg (580x433, 77K)

Is shareblue still a thing?

Watch what happens in 2020 you fucking communist piece of shit. I guarentee you we secure not only the black vote but the latino vote as well. The legal minority in this country is sick and tired of the illegal leeching parasites. We will prevail, mark my words.

Abortion is just as bad if not worse than all the ill that blacks cause in society.

That campaign has the opposite effect on me from what they expect.

Not really, you sound like a civicuck.

The less niggers and "based hispanics" the better.

Nope. They will continue to vote racially. Forget about "le baste black man" MAGApede.

>being a majority is about gross numbers
No it literally is not. Let's walk through this.

Country A: 50 million whites, 50 million blacks
Country B: 25 million whites, 5 million blacks

B has less total whites, but is majority white. See?

>we are looking at the white race dwindling
Mate blacks have MORE abortions. That means that they are "Dwindling" faster than we are. If that rate (them loosing more than us) continued forever we would always have more than them.

Ending abortion means INCREASING the black birthrate MORE than the white one. It's retarded.

good luck with that faggot

You are so short sighted it hurts to read your posts man. Think about the long term, we are embarking on another level of true Americana level patriotism the likes of which has never been seen. The globalists are running scared and bending the knee. Look how the chicoms and saudis sweat at every move the Gd emperor makes, it's fucking hilarious.

>calling me commie
>while you cheer on the browning of America for the sake of (((republicans)))

kill yourself boomer retard, do us all a favor

Attached: 1514052001801.jpg (500x500, 132K)

How? In your retarded opinion? Or are you trying to assert this as some kind of fact?

No whites have almost twice as many abortions as blacks, blacks just have more per capita.

And blacks are not the only non-whites in the US.

>think about the long term
we are, you aren't. Your grandchildren will spit on your grave and they are right to do so you fucking race-traitor boomer schizo idiot.

Attached: 1483827047944.jpg (1774x1602, 524K)

>all lives are precious
Not niggers.

As long as you are pro 2nd amendment and constitutionally conservative you are ok in my book. We are Americans of every RACE, COLOR and CREED. This is what makes this country so special, what we have here works and we are proud of our unity. You can show your real flag now chicom, no need to hide like the coward little fag that you are.

Sure thing civcuck. Le baste black will come and save the day while you become a minority in your own country and cling on to the electoral college for survival. Whatever helps you get through the day.

If you allow women the power of life and death over children you might as well castrate yourself you fucking cuck

But niggers don't care about the law, they will just do abortion another way.
So it doesn't fucking matter about the nigger abortion count.
It will however increase the white birth rate.

The White babies that are killed off are retards and future leftists.

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

You make it sound like we are going to disappear, in actuality we will become a tiny concentrated powerful minority just like the Jewish elite in America.

We have to secure an existence without niggers.

>in actuality we will become a tiny concentrated powerful minority just like the Jewish elite in America.
No, if we become a minority we'll end up more like the white farmers in south Africa.

Only difference is that scrutinizing and blaming Jews is outlawed. They can be over represented and no one will bat an eye. Not the case for whites now is it?

>Support abortion because black people are scary!
Abort thyself

What are you some kind of multiculturalist zionist? Or just a shitty troll?

What are you talking about?

True. Sjw kill off their future liberal babies while the Conservatives give birth to a non-degenerate

I'm torn on abortion, honestly. On the one hand, it means we can kill nigger babies, which lowers crime. On the other hand it gives women choices, and that's not okay. It's really quite a pickle.

Attached: 1b29b19d4f210f81a798f132fbc2f50b4ff7bac2c41afb24202c8c906deb7ad7.gif (414x532, 438K)

Retard tier Trump supproter civcuck cant understand the difference between Jews' and whites' roles in society. Congrats big guy.

Nice buzzwords communist faggot!
YOU WILL HANG!

Make it mandatory, take the choice issue out of the equation.

never trust a rino or a dino.
>never trust

Communist faggot? Cant even pick up on ideology/core philosophy after five posts on me telling to not trust minorities and understand the difference between Jews and whites.

You are actually a Trump reddit newfag. Holy fuck you guys are actually real.

and you can't seem to understand I am onto you and your little divisive game you're playing? You are a textbook d&c shill paid by soros funded companies aimed to derail the MAGA movement by any means necessary.
You even admit it on video fag, bitch boy
streamable.com/3574e
streamable.com/3574e
streamable.com/3574e

I like the cut of your jib.

I a genetic pre determinist and a European exceptionalist.
I have no party or political l loyalties. Demographics is just very important to me.

What can we do to get more mud-people to opt for abortions?

Eugenics works, only problem is how to shift the overton window enough to allow discussion of such ideas on the public space.

Dude what is that flag ?!

Second wave radical feminism is why we have legalized abortion stupid.

Mccain, a commie lover shill = all republicans? No. But thank for indicating your lack of intellectual discernment.

R A R E

Attached: 1369148324133.gif (400x166, 2M)

kys newfag phoneposter

Okay bud, so say there's 60 white people, two have an abortion. Now, there's 10 black people, and 1 has an abortion. Who's dying out faster?

That's why we need to take the choice out of it, mandatory eugenics, cull the herd.

Insufficient information to answer the question, user.

As long as we keep focusing on making it harder for poor people in shithole states to abort their babies, the trend is going to keep on swinging that way. Closing clinics so that only those who can travel can get rid of their mistakes was a terrible idea. We’re going to swing in the opposite direction of the 90s drop in crime.

Can you imagine if the black population multiplied 5000 times it's current value within a single generation?

Do you want me to tell you why you are retarded, or do you want to figure it out yourself?