Justice Clarence Thomas may retire within the year

Clarence Thomas announced he may retire by next year

This means Trump will have 3 justices selected by him, maybe 4 if RBG retired or dies. No other president has done this before.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/amp/2018/06/supreme-court-retirements-kennedy-or-thomas-could-drop-bomb.html&ved=2ahUKEwiovOfBrtfdAhV5GDQIHZuDCGQQFjAMegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2-myi0BAg9QBcNki5pUMh1&cf=1

What does this mean?

Attached: thomas152way_wide-9020907247a40a35561607398768401c36c2df87.jpg (1363x765, 98K)

Red wave of justice incoming!

Attached: Red-Wave.jpg (640x360, 241K)

nothing 392 fictional rape allegations can't handle

3 branches will become one

How come a black is our most redpilled judge?

because they pulled the same shit on him

This is why the dems are so scared, they know that if Kavanaugh passes then republicans will be able to nullify anything for the next 30 years

Niggers can be some of the most based people
>be 18
>Black friend is older ex gangbanger
>Discussing race and females
>'Don't ever trust blacks'
>Ask why
>"Only people I've known to jump you, Rob you, rape, steal, and kill you for nothing
>Be surprised as fuck but was complete degenerate so don't think much of it till years later
Needless to say I've cleaned up my act a bit but that nogga dropped redpills often

It's proof God has a sense of humor.
Thomas has been great. He deserves to retire if he wants. I'm glad he understands it's important to do this with Trump in the WH. RBG really fucked that up.

fuck off

>RBG retired or dies
Sotomeyer gets carted off in an ambulance on a weekly basis and everyone thinks it's going to be Gindsberg who dies first.

Attached: sotomayor.jpg (867x901, 132K)

Clarence Thomas is god.

so that makes 5 from Trump, which means they have the majority no matter what.

We're either fucked or heading towards Utopia

Diabetic !!!!!!!!!

Her time is liimited..

she may survive 2 Trump terms...but she doens't have long !!!

LOOK AT WHERE CLARENCE THOMAS IS ON THIS CHART.

WAS WAY TO THE RIGHT OF SCALIA.....OF ALL PEOPLE.

BASED AS FUCK!

Attached: supremeCourtchart.jpg (1630x1150, 395K)

not if it's a woman being nominated.

I'm guessing he's waiting to see how the midterms shape up. And if republicans continue to hold a majority in congress then he will retire.

you don't need feet to sit and fall asleep at the bench

It means Trump truly is the chosen one.

nobody on any list of potential judges that trump has published is as based as him so this isnt really good words. ill be pissed if he gets replaced by some john roberts tier centrist faggot.

Because the rest are either cuckservatives, subhuman minorities or Jews doesn’t take much to be better than that.

Months ago I said President Trump would seat 5 Justices on the USSC in his 8 year presidency.

But Roberts and Alito are cucks in comparison to Thomas.

Why should Thomas retire when 2 Democrat justices are older than him?

Kavan has potential since he went through a similar smear campaign as Thomas.

That's not a good thing you mong, a less conservative judge will take his place.

President Bernie is going to fill 5 supreme court seats and outlaw white men.

Interdasting...what will they do to smear a woman? Probably go back to the racist card?

Attached: 1441037549765.jpg (349x356, 39K)

Bout time we got another Jew up there.

kavanaugh and gorsuch were good picks but the next one on the list that trump published is some cat lady with 2 (two) adopted haitian children

I hate to lose him. Who knows who his replacement will be.

Unless Clarance is just trolling the MSM. Tit for tat.

DO NOT put that women with the adopted africans on there, I swear to fucking god

I heard he raped a young girl back when he was 16. She said he grabbed her breast and exposed his penis to her. What a horrible person. How is he a judge? Also he's a nigger. Imagine a nigger deciding fates and making laws. Jeesh, what a world.