Cannibalism

should cannibalism be legalized?

Attached: 1 HWRvAdoYB-l-t3pJrVhMrA.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1llrZefm8AU
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/agriculture/farming/11297896/Scrapie-from-sheep-could-infect-humans-with-mad-cow-disease-study-finds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk. What does the bible say about cannibalism?

No simply because of Prion disease risk.

Eating Jews should no longer considered cannibalism. Rounding up Jews for slaughter for Aryan dinner tables becomes a real possibility. (Though I would guess another killing mechanism than cyanide would have to be used. Would cyanide affect the meat?)

I don't know about the bible but the Talmud says I can eat Goyim becuase they are livestock so I eat goy livers.

no idea
prion disease?
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=1llrZefm8AU

>prion disease?
imagine your brain slowly turning into a sponge and there is no cure

what causes it?

prions are misfolded proteins. When they come into contact with other proteins they cause them to misfold as well.

They can only be destroyed by means that would kill the infected person anyway. Intense radiation, incineration, etc.

Tribes that eat brains often get such a disease.

only in communist countries.

eating brains, what else?

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened.,.,.,....

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

Spinal cord naturally. Probably best to avoid any human flesh if at all possible.

Deer in a lot of states are being found to have CWD which is a prion disease. fortunately for us it hasn't, can't, or doesn't make the jump to humans.

could it be passed genetically?

like mother to child?

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/agriculture/farming/11297896/Scrapie-from-sheep-could-infect-humans-with-mad-cow-disease-study-finds.html

Off the top of my head, fatal familial insomnia can be passed down.

Would you eat a black man?

WTF

no, there better suited for being used as target practice

IIRC there's also cooking methods, poor cooking of meats in Africa (bush meat) that is contaminated with Ebola. I would assume that not cooking a human correctly if said person was carrying Ebola or something would also be a risk factor, if you like your meat rare/bloody.

Avoid brain matter, bone marrow and spine/spinal fluid. Although I don't endorse eating humans, I'd assume it's a rather boring taste.

that is why seasoning is added.

To add, the reason why Kuru was so prevalent within Papua New Guinea was because widows of hunters would be forced as a custom to consume the entire body, every single part, including the bone, which was grounded and then turned into a paste. Kuru killed mainly women and children, because they were the ones that had to consume the dead hunters. Closed nit tribal things, but Prion disease is a risk.

dumb niggers

Also forgot to mention some big brains synthesized artificial human prions in a lab somewhere earlier this year.

this and there are several extreme health risks such as the disease Kuru and a few others. eating human meat is very dangerous for humans.