Why does Jow Forums hate Jews?

>gassing this
What are you a fag?

Why do you hate Jews so much?

Attached: 1537918093937m.jpg (915x1024, 119K)

gib khazarian milkers

she looks like a fucking rat

I wouldn't even touch it and my cock is SLAVIC

a rat with big tits
you do this too bro?

Why does Jow Forums like this monstrosity?

Why do you love countryless Zionists so much?

Looks like a rat, saggy tits (look up her nudes), and all around just ugly.

Attached: 1537219891147.jpg (446x700, 39K)

(((Jow Forums)))

That would explain a lot

Any info on this broad?

Fuck zionism
free palastine

Self-defense

Attached: loxism.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

Know what they did to you.

Attached: milkers.gif (942x1054, 182K)

It’s not her that is the issue it’s what she brings with her and what she will do to my children. Sometimes the greatest evil is the one you can’t immediately see.

Attached: 1524834472820.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

I believe it's a french broad wearing her SS bf's uniform, he's taking the picture.

cuz it pisses them off lel

also theyre bad

>Why does Jow Forums hate Jews?
It's not Jow Forums - it's a group of 20 Muslims, niggers and communists that come on here spamming every day - the same 20 people that are anti-white.

They hate Jews and Israel, because Jews are white and Israel is a right-wing white country.

Ignore them - Israel has always been /ourcountry.

Attached: 110.jpg (1080x1351, 109K)

I don’t hate Jews. And I would convert in hot minute just fondle those big ass tiddies.

Stupid cunt.

Attached: ApartheidJewish.png (1732x1323, 406K)

Attached: saMurders.jpg (551x400, 59K)

she's annoying, but i do not hate her.

People that hate jews tend to hate them for two related reasons. One, they always seem to be looking for a way to get around laws and rules and instinctively practice any form of skimming they can come up with. Even a Jewish friend of mine has expressed disgust at this behavior when his father bought a business and immediately started going through the books looking to do just that. Second, as a whole, they seem to consistently insinuate themselves into societies, countries, and cultures not their own, pretend that they are participating with full support, and then syphon as much as they can from that society for themselves and turn their backs on that society when times of need happen. That is what I think happened in Germany. Jews got rich off the Germans and played the "No, Goys, we're just Germans too!" game. But then when Germany's post WWI economy was devastated (partially because of Jewish bankers), they retreated to their enclaves and kept their resources for themselves while Germans starved to death.

Attached: Reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>wow look a cute jew

that means we should end all political discussion, right?

retard

I want her to make those expressions while I fuck her jugs and cum all over her tits.

hey i play on the cosmic mc server

those tits are fucking monsters

AllenCC is that you?

Post Abigail lewds

Attached: abigailcartoon.png (1000x1500, 1.01M)