Thoughts on the browning of America?

Attached: CouplewithFamily.jpg (2508x1672, 721K)

not gonna happen

Attached: 1517786465315.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

i am, shall we say, less than thrilled about it. you?

It already happened

Soon we are going to flush the toilet and whiten things up a bit

We could deport the 22 million illegals as a first step in making America white again.

Attached: aimee-cringle-15294192588cpl4.jpg (800x1000, 96K)

this
no

I’m leaving this country when I’m done with college. There’s no hope.

They ruined the black family so they could push this race mixing garbage.
When I was growing up blacks frowned at the thought of dating outside their race.
I remember black boys declaring they didn't like white girls because it was normal. It was a damn near alien concept.

Is the country not big enough for a few Black families to be in it or something?

what race is this

Attached: 968151_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 386K)

Not gonna happen
Your brown problem is way more than 22 million, nigs alone are 34 mil, most Americans are part Mexican

>When I was growing up blacks frowned at the thought of dating outside their race.

i don't consider this bad behavior on their part. of course they want to date outside their race, because the members of every other race are substantially more fit on average.

the black population has been stagnant for a long time so I'm not sure why you're posting them

jewgro

You say that now

post more fit women.

Fake and gay.
Lefties are trying to exterminate black Americans too.

it pisses me off

I'm from Montreal and I say kill em all

Black guys still don't like white girls that much. The only ones who do are the successful/rich ones or European ones from Africa

60% of blacks die in the womb
they're killing themselves more than everyone else
mexicans are fucked but they'll get deported eventually

ditch Kavanaugh. keep abortion legal.

dont care, I like asian women

It won't stop unless whites stop race mixing and non-whites are deported. Even the most hardcore white supremacists on the internet are against those two ideas.

>whites stop race mixing

not exactly hard when your options are limited to negresses and onion-scented hobgoblins