The Missing Case of Terry A. Davis

Where in the world is Terry A. Davis? There are rumors of his death, but no funeral has been held that is known to the public and no body has reportedly been recovered. On the website of TempleOS, the operating system designed by Terry A. Davis, at the bottom of the homepage under a video of Terry entitled "Terry Davis: Rises to Throne" a message reads:

"Terry A. Davis (1969 - 2018). Rest in peace!

#templeos on Rizon

In the wake of Terry A. Davis' passing his family has requested supporters of his donate to "organizations working to ease the pain and suffering caused by mental illness" such as The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation and National Alliance on Mental Illness.:"

Is Terry A. Davis really dead? Is he alive? I remember reading that he was visiting with family and he was hit by a train. Can anyone confirm this? If he is dead, where is the body? Was there a funeral? How did he die, if he died? Where is he now, if he lives?

Where's Terry?

Attached: TempleOS.org.png (1253x660, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oH41gGBVpkE
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE&feature=youtu.be
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/
twitter.com/wildgoose1776/status/1037056798195372032?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, also curious. rip in peace terry

he was hit by a train while homeless, they would just cremate toss him

>hit by a train
>cremate toss
Prove it.

How do we know that he was hit by a train? I have seen this before, but where does it come from? Was there a report in the news or did his family talk about it?

If there is no family to collect the body it is incinerated and flushed down the toilet. This is commom sense

Why do you think he was hit by a train?

I read it on encyclopedia drammatica

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 60K)

That makes it true

Why does encyclopedia drammatica say that he was hit by a train? Did it quote any references? Do you believe everything you read?

youtu.be/oH41gGBVpkE
Dont worry man, hes a king now.

We don't know if he is dead or if he is alive. All we know is that someone started these rumors of his death, but nothing has been confirmed.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened.,.,.,.

Attached: xX2U_PXI-pcRv8pXXTLffHhI37KVGr5lMSzaGEfzjVM.jpg (480x360, 18K)

RIP

he's alive

youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs

he isnt dead

Attached: terry dancing to the cia music.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

Terry is soley responsible for all the blacked posts on this site.

He's the smartest programmer the world has ever seen

>On the website of TempleOS, the operating system designed by Terry A. Davis, at the bottom of the homepage under a video of Terry entitled "Terry Davis: Rises to Throne" a message reads: "Terry A. Davis (1969 - 2018). Rest in peace!

Suspicious. Terry didn't seem like the kind of guy who would give control of his website to other people, not even in his will. I think the CIAniggers got him. RIP.

If Terry really is dead, there must be an obituary somewhere.

The last video he made was from the Dallas County library:
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE&feature=youtu.be

This is also the only video on the homepage of TempleOS.org

This is a report from the Dallas Chronicle about a "man in his late 40's" who was hit by a train just after 9pm.
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/

The following report was published on September 7. It names Terry A. Davis as the man who has hit by the train, and even mentions TempleOS, as, according to the report, "a fan said..."
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

This is all we know. If it really was Terry who was hit, why was he hit by that train? What was he doing on those tracks? Who are his family? Who confirmed to the Dallas Chronicle that it was Terry who had died?

If Terry was right about the luminescent three letter freaks, wouldn't (((they))) find him to be a thorn in their side? Wouldn't they (((do something))) to this homeless guy who most people (normans) would think was crazy, if they even knew about him? Seems like he would be an easy target that almost no one would think about...

Right?

Attached: 1532997490662.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Another thing I think is weird; why is this thread sliding to fast? It went from page 1 to 5 in about two minutes, maybe less.

Are the shills triggered by Terry?

Attached: 1537859953663.png (640x480, 397K)

Thereā€™d still be public records of it

>public records
Exactly. Where are the records? Why did the Dallas Chronicle publish an article on September 7 claiming that the man who was reported hit by a train on August 13 was Terry?

Who identified the body?

Attached: 1516170191418.png (405x344, 6K)

>hurr muh glowy nigguhs
Lmfao why would they? Plenty of other people make hobby OS's, they don't get shoahed at all. And a fucking global drug cartel isn't going to waste time on some scizo who spends his days at the library going on about castles and being impure.

Cx

Attached: icedepression.png (640x433, 315K)

So far the story is that a homeless guy was hit by a train, presumably Terry. But who identified the body? How do we know that it was Terry?

If it really was Terry who was killed, why was he on those tracks? I've been on train tracks and you can see or hear the train coming from far enough away that you have enough time to get out of the way. If he parked his van on the tracks, why? We don't know what happened, we can't rule out suicide. However, even though Terry suffered from mental illness, it is obvious that he was also highly intelligent. Genius. He also created an OS dedicated to God, where he claimed that you can talk to God. Why would he commit suicide, having such a strong faith in God? If you watch his videos and listen to how Terry talks about life, it seems like he is well aware of his mental illness but he also enjoys life. It doesn't seem like he has any thought of suicide, in fact he lives his life praising God, reading, and making videos to share with the world.

What happened to Terry?

Attached: 1513036545347.png (568x568, 456K)

hello you, is this me?

terry is freezed in cryo currently being stored at area 51 in 640x480 limbo

Attached: 1480575542793.jpg (587x245, 53K)

>why would the cia want to accident someone just because that person a genius was exposing them and their plans and actively waking people up to the evil being done
hmm really activates the almonds

Attached: 1535104023003.png (233x216, 8K)

isn't the CIA interested in creating a backdoor to Linux and would have an intrest in taking out anyone capable of making a fork of the Linux OS on their own...

Why is this thread being slid to quickly?

>CIA interested in creating a backdoor to Linux and would have an intrest in taking out anyone capable of making a fork of the Linux OS on their own...

Not to mention all the redpills Terry dropped, and how he was obviously smart and he knew what he was talking about. Also we all know how much (((they))) want to stifle faith in God, which Terry had enough of for en entire OS.

They got him. Now we just have to prove it.

meant to quote

Attached: 1528168742413.jpg (250x250, 9K)

twitter.com/wildgoose1776/status/1037056798195372032?lang=en

Attached: DmRdmHzU8AAS0Q4.jpg large.jpg (1515x675, 92K)

I'm having a hard time finding written docs on the O.S. and HC language. Tons of content on youtube, as Video, but I hate watching video. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Second question, there's docs inside the system, but they're in a VM. How can I get them out of there and onto my computer?

So, the Dallas police identified Terry. How? No one there knew him, and if the family had to be notified of his death then they didn't know either.

Who identified the victim as being Terry Andrew Davis?

Where is the body?

I believe someone had the police in the area confirm it was him that was hit by the train. I could be wrong.

>someone
who?

maybe someone at The Dalles County Library has/hasn't seen him? someone should call and give a description of him, i guarantee they know him if he goes there often

Attached: terrywithcat.jpg (714x476, 46K)

Attached: Terrence Andrew Davis - Google Search.jpg (1264x1992, 190K)

>an (((accident))) caused by (((them))) would appear on the first page of a google search of the victim
I'm not sure what your point is

I really want to believe he is alive anons...
There can't be another one so soon after aniki

He was an idiot when it came to assembly, though. The guy legit thought there was no 64 bit call instruction.