The three oldest Supreme Court Justices are Liberal

Democrats are fucked.

Attached: old justices.png (623x382, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secondnexus.com/news/politics/clarence-thomas-voted-liberals/
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19910915&slug=1305557
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/06/supreme_court_liberal_on_criminal_justice_issues_clarence_thomas_sided_with.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ruth Bader Ginsburg
oy vey, i would stick my dick in that rat

you know it would be a shame to wetwork them at the pool party in the vineyard.

Attached: happypepe.png (1280x1280, 171K)

Based Thomas

Why do you think they're flipping the fuck out over Kavanaugh? Because if the next two presidential elections are won by the GOP then the Courts become entrenched and the SJW agenda is shutdown for decades.

Lets wish them a Happy Halloween

Attached: 1180251302230.gif (346x550, 96K)

oh you mean like that guy did at that baseball thing?

That thing is fucking creepy

Anons have been saying a lot about Ginsburg lately but I haven't seen one mention of Breyer anywhere. Just wanted to remind everyone that she isn't the only one getting old.

Also, Sotomayor is a fat fuck who took an ambulance ride to hospital last January, because the bitch has diabetes and can't stop stuffing her fat fucking face.

Attached: 1537321717175.png (500x520, 134K)

Breyer isn't a woman, so SJWs don't give a fuck about him. If Ginsburg was a dude then there'd be minimal publicity for them too.

Attached: sotomayor.jpg (867x901, 132K)

They didn't give a fuck about Kennedy either until he suddenly retired.

Meh, lawfags and policywonks did because he was the swing vote, so people used to always try to see if they could away him by spilling a shit ton of ink like they did with fag marriage.

I’d be a shame if something were to happen to all 3 of them

I'm sure she's good for another six years.

Attached: 150213_ruth_bader_ginsburg_gty_629.jpg (1160x629, 92K)

Those contusions on her hand

The child fought back during the ritual

wtf

That's libel!

Blood libel.

Attached: oops.jpg (900x520, 63K)

>Their judges are ancient
>Their leaders in congress are fossils
>Their top presidential candidates are in nursing homes
Why is the leadership of the young and hip Democratic party so old?

Attached: 1536084587045.jpg (1125x881, 106K)

Uh, 3 out of the 4 oldest.

Your math is bad.

Thomas, Ginsburg and Breyer are the oldest Supreme Court Justices. There are three of them. They are liberal.

Seems like you need to re-tweak your autism, user.

Thomas nor Alito are liberals

>Thinks Thomas is a Democrat

Oh sweetie.

The only autism I need to re-tweak is me having given OP the benefit of the doubt rather than immediately calling him a retarded shill with bad bait.

Thomas and Alito are GOP, bro.

2 of the 4 oldest are GOP.

If Trump wins a 2nd term then you can assume he will get to replace Thomas and Ginsburg.

Scalia got replaced with Gorsuch, and Kennedy is supposed to be replaced by Kava-naughty, so we haven't actually replaced a democrat supreme court justice.

We need Ginsburg to retire or die so we can actually swing the SC

LOL
get a load of this larping fag. Thomas is the most right wing justice of them all. Why did you think he’s a liberal? Cuz he’s a nigger?

>RBG's picture literally from the days of Abraham Lincoln still being alive
DAT BITCH GON DIE SOON

Attached: 1537826113925.png (668x1405, 176K)

Yep. OP is obviously a shill.

youre the fucktard that thinks a Liberal is a Democrat

RBG will die.
Breyer will probably have to retire.
Thomas will allow Trump to replace him.
Sotomayor has type I diabetes and serious medical issues that will get her. Average life expectancy of female in the U.S. with type I diabetes is 68. She's like 64 already.

we need the super flu right now

Kennedy was a loose lips traitor and the left knows it, that's why they are pulling out all the stops for Kavanaugh. If Kavanaugh gets in then the Supreme Court for the first time in a long time will have experienced a meaningful shift.

The beginning of the end for all this SJW shit.

I never said Democrat.

If you think Thomas isn't LARPing as a Conservative, you need to pay more attention.

Attached: draper.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Seriously, yes, because he is a nigger. If you don't think he is LARPing as Conservative, you haven't been paying much attention. He is a self hating hypocrite who will retire over this Kavanaugh situation rather than flip. Lurk more.

The only remedy the left will have to their Supreme Court issue is to pack the court at some point.
If Trump truly wishes to play 4D chess he should nominate 2 more candidates to the SC.
Getting those on the court will block any attempts from the left to pack the court down the line.

They can't. It's too late. Trump is doing the same thing that FDR did and they are butthurt about it, failing to see the irony there.

If I remember correctly, Roosevelt tried to expand the SCOTUS to 15 seats to pack it and was shot down immediately.

Frequently found when taking blood thinners.

She is 64. Average lifespan for women with Type 1 Diabetes is 68.

Sotomayor will die on Halloween

>mfw We could very likely see a SCOTUS with Kagan as the only Democrat appointed Justice in 10 years.
Kek please, hear my prayer...

Attached: 1537922607551.jpg (270x270, 20K)

a fucking farce

Can you imagine if all four died of old age in the next two weeks? The shit storm it would cause.

Roe v Wade, gone.

Women’s suffrage, gone.

Democrats, gone. Forever.

Ginsberg is a jew rat she will never retire as long as trump is in the white house

There'd be niggers, jews and faggots all rioting in the streets. It would be glorious.

Attached: ooh.jpg (700x757, 29K)

What would realistically have to happen to get rid of womans sufferage?

RIP Breyer, Ginsburg, and Sotomayor in that order

A Revolution.

Attached: E4A38CF3-6B67-492D-89E5-D859B9C551BD.jpg (499x618, 56K)

>15% of the population riots

Oh no!

And another is a diabetic mexican. They die young.

Attached: Justice Sotomayor.jpg (1500x1000, 339K)

That would be a big fucking deal. Revolutions often have around 3% of public involvement. The Iranian revolution is considered to have the most public participation among the masses, and that was only estimated at 10% of the population.

Big Nose Ginny had pancreatic cancer, too. She could be dying any day now.

Let me rephrase: 15% of the population, most of which is unarmed or only has handguns.

I never said they would win, I just said it would be a big deal.

>Clarence Thomas
>liberal
???

It's from a horror book for kids. The stories were creepy as fuck.

It would be the biggest chimpout ever. Mailboxes, bus stops and hot dog stands would be fucked.

>big deal

Just roll into the black neighborhoods at 9AM when they are all still drunk and asleep.

Kek you forgot Footlockers and Best Buys.

You didn't notice this?

secondnexus.com/news/politics/clarence-thomas-voted-liberals/

what about sonya sotomayor isn't she a "progressive" justice?

I should have added her to the list. She isn't the oldest, but in diabetic beaner years, she is right up there with the rest of them.

She's probably further left than Big Nose Ginny. She's the worst. Here's hoping to an early death.

She's relatively young but she's got the Beetus.

>Clarence thomas is liberal because he's black
New to politics are we?

post-apocalyptic scenario or a revolution where women are the cause for it.

The latter is never going to happen, but a post-apoc world might and it would probably even just be AI leaders.

I never said that. Read the rest of the thread. I can't believe so many people who claim to be based are so fucking retarded.

>Thomas
>liberal

Yep I said it because when the chips are down, like any other nigger, he will flip.

Attached: 1534231019877.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

What rulings did he flip on?

For all you "hurrdurr Thomas isn't Liberal" faggots, here's another one for you:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19910915&slug=1305557

DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK

cool movie script idea for a movie that's going to be a movie and we're gonna shoot the movie and it's for a movie

Conservative issues such as gerrymandering along racial lines, religion in schools, expressing interest in defendants in decisions as social concerns, issues concerning church and state, etc. He is a middle of the road Rebublican like Reagan who goes to extremes on his rulings but has been known, in the end, to side with Democrats when it comes to issues of race or religion, which are two of the biggest that the SCOTUS deal with.

god we would've been so fucked if Hillary was the one to replace these judges

Also, it is believed that if he were ever pushed into a corner during an intense time, like what we are experiencing now, he would side with the Democrats. This is based on statements he has made on positions he supports.

One of the Obongo Administrations closest allies was Clarence Thomas:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/06/supreme_court_liberal_on_criminal_justice_issues_clarence_thomas_sided_with.html

You forgot to change your proxy when you posted this one bro.

Whoa, check out this Jewess.

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg.jpg (2048x2560, 298K)

>He's a liberal, just like Ronald Reagan!

You mean like Bush v. Gore? Funny, I don't recall him bending to liberal pressure then.

hmmm

Obama has to be retarded appointing a diabetic. She'll be lucky to see 65.

Guess you missed the joke, user.

Why do you think they're pushing to prevent literally any justice from getting in and trying to get Trump out? It annhilates any chance for them to rewrite the entire meaning of the Constitution to their liking.

The biggest friend of the Obongo Administration.

Ruth has been dead for a long time. It's actual Associate Supreme Court Justice Larry King.

Attached: Ginsberg is a puppet.jpg (744x980, 74K)

Exactly. Progressive agendas die a quick, merciless death and traditional American values prevail.

Those books gave me PTSD-esque nightmares for months. Still loved them tho

Pic related is next.

Attached: futurama ginsburg.png (800x450, 383K)

Scalia was also big on the rights of the accused. Are you going to call him a liberal next?

get this creature some taco bell stat

unironically i would fuck this hog, pretty much my dream girl.

Partly the result of blood thinners but also just aging. It happens more in those who got a lot of sun exposure, who smoked and/or drank, and who naturally have delicate and/or fair skin. I know a couple of older ladies and an older gent, friends of my grandma's, who have this problem. All were outdoorsy types and never wore sunscreen and they all smoke and drink. They HATE it as it's quite disfiguring and also people always think they've been beaten up or had a bad fall when they haven't.

Basically the tiny capillaries in your skin get too weak and damaged, and start spontaneously breaking and bleeding out under the skin. A tiny bump that you didn't even feel can smash fifty of those little blood vessels and the result is a huge-ass bruise that doesn't go away for months, sometimes ever.

Just look how she went from pretty to Jewish stereotype over the years.. Really aged into her nose eh?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-6YcpTwd1JcTcNLS3.jpg (2639x1024, 461K)

Don't be ignorant, faggot.

Time is cruel, no doubt about that.

>left is a qt3.14
>right thinks heaven is a dollar off her soup at the diner because she says she found a hair in it
good lord