The destruction of the total war series by cultural Marxists

>introduce patch to rome 2 total war adding in a ton of female generals
>a few people interested in history rightfully complain about it
>game dev (a woman) tells customers "if you don't like it, don't play it bigots"
>Creative Assembly (the developers) double down, say they aren't removing the patch.
>All of this causes massive backlash
>CA goes into full damage control mode, banning people from the steam discussion page.
>Now reviews on it's steam store page are hidden.
Where were you when Rome burned?

Attached: total jew.jpg (960x540, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adfdr64OfKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YlgCWc9fynM
youtube.com/watch?v=W5gZ8P2u_is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: CA ella.png (1192x389, 458K)

Christ they’ve made so many warhammer games they’re starting to mistake fantasy for reality

I've been playing total war since I was like 10. This really pisses me off. We can't have anything without communist faggots trying to take it away from us.
youtube.com/watch?v=adfdr64OfKQ

Bumping.

Attached: banned total cuck.png (651x79, 15K)

meh, they'll learn just like tell-tale and EA

when you get woke, you go broke

I jsut started a game a couple weeks ago after a 2 year absense. I thought the female generals seemed kinda new but was sure since it had been so long.

Shame they had to patch Rome II, they already moved to fantasy bullshit so they could insert women into non-traditional roles, why go back to change things ? Women by and large don't play TBS games anyway.

>Adding women to Rome 2
>Females with the dark elves in Warhammer is still all kinds of fucked up
Come on CA

Every game has been absolute shot since MTW2

I've embarrassed myself phone posting once again

>Shogun 2

Tbf there has historically been women in ancient armies, just not as leaders or generals.

Taking your incellic behaviour to a whole nother level. It's not even wolfenstein 2 levels of SJW bullshit but you guys have to be such niggers about something so minimal in a video game.

Protip: If you play video games you aren't any better than some Basedtendo Switch liberal communist.

It's just so unnecessary to add women or POC where they don't historically belong. I doubt many women even play this game and any that do probably don't care.

>playing total Jew in 2018
>not playing paradox games
I pity you. The devs are absolute jews in their dlc policy but paradox still makes excellent games

Attached: CBEB5403-EA4F-4D9B-BCF8-7AB2F6B340FC.jpg (640x640, 67K)

You faggots get way to butt hurt over women in video games. Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder nobody will touch you.

everywhere the disease appears must be burnt

Your pic sums it all in a way that does not upset me. Barbarians had noble female generals sometimes irl and as a player you have the option to never recruit them anyway so...

touch me

touch me
I wanna feel your body

Attached: Ella.png (606x944, 159K)

Tweet @CAGames and @totalwar asking for this ignorant cunt to be fired.

Pretty sure they're taking her side. They released that statement after she made those comments. With that said, blow up their twitter anyway, if for no other reason than to annoy them.

They won't take her side if enough people push back.

Do it. I'm not discouraging you by any means.

>Addition of the family tree

Lolol who even plays the giant flaming terd that is modern CA games?

RTW1 and M2TW are the only decent games they've ever put out. Modded Empire is dope too.

Attached: deuswat.png (893x747, 762K)

Empire is good with mods

Honestly, this may be the straw that beaks my back. Historical shit was supposed to be free from the jew's grasp - I thought they could never taint my historical war simulator...

I'm now so awash in a sea of blackpills that I cannot be excited for my own wedding coming up. For the honeymoon, we're going to Germany and I've not been back their since 2004 - I keep worrying that the trip will be ruined by me seeing invaders everywhere.

Attached: 1509572612999.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

I'm sure that this is definitely the hill you want to die on and the approach you want to take. The reasonable approach is definitely not the way you want to go.

What more evidence do you need that victors write history books?
Give it a few more decades going full sjw and we will have the history books claiming caesar was a transgender

lel

I thought the same thing too, user. I’m sorry. It sucks, I know.

HoI 5 with all female combat units and generals when?

Op is a Jew shill this is a slide thread take this garbage to /v/ fucking neckbeards crying about muh vidya

Paradox doesn't make games, they make DLC platforms.

>hill you want to die on
it seems more likely its the hill that CA wants to die on. they'll go the way of tell tale games

just play Dwarf Fortress

Attached: a2a.png (556x551, 111K)

Rome was sacked by the goths when they destroyed their aqueducts. A series of popes managed to Kickstart Rome by rebuilding 2 of them. But Rome wasn't completely rebuilt until BASED El Duce took control.

Fascism prevails.

What gets me the most is that women have ZERO interesting in military history - its exclusively the realm of the male mind. They cannot even begin to understand the glories and the horrors that games portray. They are not wired to understand the primal drive that these stories speak to.

The whole thing is akin to men pushing to play a prominent role in child birthing. its equally as foreign

based and redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=YlgCWc9fynM

anyone here play kaiserreich for darkest hour? how do I take over Union of Britain playing as the Italian Federation?

A close friend of mine visited Germany in January 2017 and noted that Munich is basically Little Afghanistan. Frankfurt is OK though.
You might as well go prepared rather than be let down when you arrive. Sorry, user.

Attached: 1530399464284.png (883x990, 89K)

is there anyway to remove this shit patch?

I think it'd be a pretty good protest if there's a specific mod that undoes these changes and gets downloaded by a massive amount of the playerbase

I am leaving Munich the moment the plane lands and we are renting a car to drive to the outskirts. The alpine villages. I can only hope I see few. Im at the edge of my wits.

Godspeed.

I hope they patch out the male generals for lulz

Attached: image.png (730x622, 400K)

I visited the black forest region ages ago. Was fucking magical.

>goatse.cx

Attached: image.jpg (1024x500, 267K)

Oh boy, will you have fun.

>we wuz Roman generals annn sheeeiit

Attached: 1537448968169.jpg (1024x705, 57K)

This is not what i want to hear... I will be in small alpine towns if this helps. I just want to enjoy the views of the mountains and see Germany one more time before its gone.

That's the double pisstake in this. They already branched the franchise into a fantasy IP where there is an entire grlll powr faction and grill leaders make sense and are accepted without batting an eyelash.

On the plus side, who is playing Rome II in this ano domini anyway?

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=W5gZ8P2u_is

It's the most played historical TW game on steam I think. That's why they keep coming out with DLC for it.

>I’m not going to buy your game but good job! I’m sending you good boy points and positive energy, just not any actual money!

What do game companies think they have to gain by courting people like this and abandoning their core base?

Attached: 6F04B48A-F01B-4281-840C-527F0D45FFEA.jpg (640x456, 84K)

They've already sold most of the copies of this old game that they're going to sell. Now it's just about pushing an agenda.

True, but then again last night I invaded Starship Troopers Earth with a horde of genetically modified devouring swarm hivemind horses, and deported the entire population of 15 billion humans to various worlds of my interstellar empire to be ground up into feed.
And then I got rekt by Space Mongolians.

So I'll play it and I'll like it even if it is a DLC platform.

Attached: DDZIa46W0AEWgWh.jpg (1007x654, 108K)

Take a break from Jow Forums user. I don't mean that in the sense that Jow Forums is wrong about what's happening (because Jow Forums is right when it comes to what's happening in Europe) but because this place can offer nothing but black pills from time to time and you need to try to enjoy your wedding.

I can’t wait for Crusader KANGZ when interracial marriages are required by game rules
Yeah their dlc policy sucks, but with the dlc these games are like my crack. I have far more hours in ck2 and EU4 than I care to admit

burn the witches!

Attached: download (10).jpg (212x238, 12K)

Negative review in bound.

Attached: 1529051135751.jpg (400x465, 29K)

video game development is onions incarnate now, long gone are the DOOM/Quake chads
any medium that gets popular is hijacked by (((them))) to get their message across the largest number of people they can

Attached: BRAAAAAAAPMANII.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

What in the actual fuck?

Attached: poiqwuerl;lkjaf.png (956x355, 52K)

If you've never done a Crusader KANGZ run you haven't lived, I made a black dude named Mandingo and raped everyone everywhere and made people worship Shango the African god of sticking metal rods upward during a thunderstorm (actually what Shango is known for btw)

yeah there are very few based/redpilled devs out there.

satire

Uggh.
What next?
A patch for Napoleon Total War where you can play as his mistress?

Attached: 2iqnzw.jpg (500x624, 98K)

Video games industry is dying.
Only slavs making good games nowadays.

Attached: 14750839987780.jpg (2679x1000, 464K)